Back to the Roots.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle had to get away. Never had he been so long without a forest around him... and he missed it terribly. The school was crowded though he could take that. Some3 of the students were rude but he could take that too. But that his purely human side as he called it. Another part of him now yearned to be back among the trees and it wasn't going to be sated easily.

His blue eyes drifted across to the apparently, 'Forbidden' Forrest. Forbidden or not, that is where he would go. He crouched down in an almost predator like way before launching off with rather unexpected speed. Within moment he felt the shade of the tall trees fly over his face and the smell or nature fill his nostrils, Home.

The pack he had slung from his shoulder now fell to the ground as he looked around
He knew wolves were hidden among the trees of this Forrest but for now he would lead them be. Instead he ran up to a tree and well.... ran up the tree. He ran up just under a quarter of the way up before kicking from it and back flipping through the air, only grab onto a tree around 7 meters away and swing around it. He flicked himself from that and spun to the ground, landing gracefully. His form was slightly crouched and he moved he hands out slowly and almost elegantly.

He ran his fingers across the bark of a tree and sighed contentedly before moving voer to lean against a rock and take the scenery around him while relaxing.

Lexi was just getting inside of the castle, reading a book while walking when she noticed from her peripheral vision a shadow. She stopped from walking and turned on the forbidden forest, why do she always saw everything. Lexi was not on her robes that's whys he wanted to go inside to warm her up but she was thinking, What if it is another first year student? she asked herself. Curiosity smack her young mind, she shrugged it off, closed her book and went to follow who it was.

Lexi was at the boundary of the forest, she took a deep breath and went in. She took her wand from her waist and muttered, "Lumos" her wand lit up and it gave a light on her path. While walking she heard some howls of wolves, she stopped and took a deep breath. I'm already here, so, Lexi quit jittering she continue to walked, but saw nothing.

Carlisle heard some wolves howl in the distance and spun around, his face looking alert with his ears almost standing up. His blue eyes narrowed and flickered gold for a few moments and he let out a howl of his own. He couldn't quite tell if they were friendly or not and he was getting quite sick of unfriendly wolves.. He held back a snarl though and was going to make sure he wasn't the one provoking attack.

His ears perked up against as he noted at the very corner of his eye, off in the distance slightly, were footsteps. He flicked his wrist and his wand flew out from his sleeve to his hand before he pointed it in the direction of the steps, His eyes burning gold. "Who is there?" His voice sounded guarded and perhaps even slightly animal like. He couldn't helk it.. if he felt threatened he seemed to start to transform into his Animagi form without even consciously doing it.

When Lexi didn't saw anyone, she turned and was going to step forward when someone called, she raised and eyebrow and turned back. "Um...Its Lexi." Lexi said introducing herself at the unknown. She can't saw anyone even though her wand is lit up. "Could you show yourself? i just want to know if your a first year." As saying this, she walked forward in the direction of the voice.

((sorry for late reply.. thought you went offline :oy: ))

The being introduced itself and Carlisle lowered his wand with a sigh, though his eyes stayed burning gold and alert. He moved over in the direction of the light and stepped into it abit, "Do I look like a third year to you?" He looked the girl over slightly and the fangs that he had grown shrunk slightly until they were only just noticeable. "Can I help you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly at the perhaps third year in front of him.

The person spoke again and revealed itself or rather himself, it was a buy who she thinks a one year older than her. "I thought your a first year, you know lot's of first year came here because they are curious why is it forbidden." She said simply but her wand still pointed at the direction of the boy, Lexi noticed this and lowered it but her grip was tighten. "Sorry for that." Lexi exclaimed and looked around.

Carlisle let out a chuckle as she said about the first year thing, "Everyone's always a little curious" He said with one of his odd smiles. He took note of the wand in front of him but it didn't bother him much. He had always been able to get out of the way of spells. She seemed just to have realized and lowered the wand quickly, apologizing. "Not a worry..What are you doing in here anyway... or was it just coming to rouse on a 1st year?" His expression wore slight curiosity.

"i'm not lying when i said i was here for a first year." She said little nervous, Lexi straighten herself. She looked at the boy and raised her eyebrow, "What about you. What are you doing out here?" Lexi asked a little bit on an arrogant tone. She was feeling her legs are cold now, Damn, why i didn't wear my robe she thought.

"Because.. this is a Forrest.. And I like Forrests'? He laughed at the girls arrogant tone. "Well.. I'm here to..I guess you could say... get back to my roots?" He chuckled slightly once more before looking to the girl's clothes. He himself wore torn jeans and a long sleeved top, "Cold are we?" He asked, looking curiously to the girl shivering in front of him.

She looked at herself, she' wearing her school uniform without her robe. Plus, she took off her shocks and she's just wearing a flip flop. "What's it with you." Lexi said irritated at coldness. She took a deep breath and said, "Aren't you going inside of the castle? you know i don't want people getting caught, that's why i followed them." Lexi said true to herself.

Lexi seemed to be getting rather irritated but he couldn't stop the smile on face. She asked him if he was going back inside the castle and he lent against a tree before asking with a raised eyebrow, "Why on earth would I do that?" She said about being caught and he chuckled, "I'll be quite fine... thank you" he said with a slight bow of his head. His eyes flickered back from the blazing gold to their usual blue before he looked at her again, "so.. if you want to retreat to the warm castle.. your more then welcome".

She sigh and crossed her arms to warm her, then howls of wolves was heard again. Heck they are in the middle of the forest, how can she go back when there are wolves in the place. Lexi walked forward again when she heard the howls, "I'm afraid to go back." She said truly. She groan and stayed where she was.

Carlisle once again heard the wolves howl in the distance. This time he could tell they meant no harm. She took a few steps towards him and said she was afraid to go back. He gave a slightly more comforting smile before saying, "Don't worry.. they are only teaching their cubs to hunt.." He said in a soothing voice. He wasn't quite sure if he liked this girl or not.. but he didn't want her to be afraid at least.

She gulp when she heard HUNT, "Hu..Hunt? That's what i'm scared of." She shuttered from cold or the wolves. But she thinks its both, "But i can't stay here for long." Lexi looked around, are they stranded or what! This is so bad for her lucky day. She turned her back from the boy and looked at the path where she came from, as if someone had hit heard head Lexi forgot the path way she came in. "This is too bad." She quietly said.

Carlisle let out a laugh when she was scared of the hunting part, "Us? No.. we are too big a game for young ones.." She still seemed so scared and really wanted to get back.. though wouldn't seem to leave without him. He sighed slightly and said, "Look.. how about I take you back to the edge of the forest?" He would go no further then that.

Lexi frowned at the word US, "Your one of them? your an animagus?" She asked curiously. She turned around slowly still frowning, "And your going to take me back at the edge? Are you kidding me? your going back after you take me out of this forest? No way its too dangerous." Lexi said frantic now, not realizing the cold the night was even darker when your at the heart of the forest. "What if there are traps here? You could have..." She trailed off and sigh.

Carlisle shook his head quickly when Lexi said about him being an animagus, "No I was referring to us two" He really didn't need any more word getting around about his animagi training seeing as he was in no way ready to be registered and wasn't really sure if he wanted to be.

And still she insisted that he go back to the castle with her. He gave a sigh as she went on about traps and such. "Look, there's no traps around here.. the centaurs forbid it. And if the centaurs don't want something done.. it isn't done.. they only thing they ahven't been able to stop. Is people coming into their forest".
He moved past her to the well worn path, he knew she would much rather traveling on a path, and turned back saying, "Come on... I'll take you to the edge"

Lexi rolled her eyes and followed the boy. "What's your -" She was cut off when she was hanged up side down by a rope, she shouted hysterically. "No traps, huh!" Lexi tried to straighten her skirt, "Don't you eveb dare look at me. My Skirt." She shouted the last word in irritation. No traps, yah whatever. Maybe next time there is no killing centaurs. Lexi thought to herself.

[[sorry for this post]]

(( no problems :p ))

Carlisle burst out into a fit of laughter when he heard the sound of lexi being whipped into the air by a trap. She told him not to look at her because of her skirt and he said with another chuckle, "I spose the centaurs got sick of kids coming". He paused for a few moments before adding, "I can't exactly get you down without looking at you.. so you might want to find a little way around your problem" A smile touched his lips as he said and he sat himself down, waiting for her to fix herself so he wouldn't be seeing anything he shouldn't be.

She tried to straighten up her skirt, but she's in an up side down position how can she straighten it up?. Lexi noticed the boy sat down, "Hey, don't you just sat there. Help me here." She exclaimed or rather shout. "What's your name anyway?...we could find another way helping me, but don't you dare look at me." Lexi said softly for her blood was coming on her head.

"Why don't you close your eyes and go here and help me down?" She suggested while holding her skirt not to fall off her face.

(( you don't mind me rping carlisle catching you do you? ))

"Close my eyes? Well your a smart one, aren't you" Carlisle said while rolling his eyes. He sighed and flicked his wand to his hand before standing up and turning around to face her. He took no notice of lexi per say but he did make a slashing movement with his wand at the rope that bound her up there and say, "Diffindo" The bound were cut and he watched he fall the the ground. ok.. hadn't thought of that part. He quickly moved under her and held out his arms, ready to catch.

When she did fall into his arms he smiled and said, "Oh... and I'm Carlisle by the way".

[[its totally fine]]

"its just a simple close your eyes." She blabber out and noticed the boy was standing up and facing her, in shyness she's the one who closed her eyes. Lexi heard the boy spoke a spell and the rope was cut. Cut! it means she's going to fall, she tighten her eyes and when she felt an arm catch her. She even heard the boys name, "thanks." Lexi thanked Carlisle still eyes closed, afraid it was only a dream that some catch her but in reality she's falling.

Carlisle looked her over to see if she was ok, she still had her eyes closed. "you know... you can open your eyes now" He said with the slightest chuckle and a smile that played across his lips. "Now would you like me to carry you to the edge of the Forrest so you don't fall into any more traps?" The smile the danced across his face grew slightly.

Lexi opened her eyes slowly and saw Carlisle, yah it was him. "As if your going to do that." She smirked at him. Is he really going to do it? asked herself No, he wouldn't. "I'm fine walking, thanks." Lexi smiled at him and and said, "You could put me down now."

"I'm fine walking, thanks."

Carlisle shrugged slightly before he set her down on the ground. It wouldn't have been that hard carrying her. Actually... It probably would have been easier as he wouldn't have to watch out for her falling into holes or something. "your loss then" He said before moving along the old path and calling over his shoulders, "Don't trip on the way will you?" though his tone showed only humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back