Back to the forest.

Ash noticed that its getting crowded, best if sh stay out with first years.

"I better go then." She said and smiled to them all.

Ashley walked away not even knowing their names.

Wednesday heard a few more noises around. That was both good and bad. The good thing was that she wasn't just imagining it all and the bad thing was, well she was not imagining it so there really was something or someone close by. Turning to Sern she watched him almost protectively. Though she noticed something was wrong like almost he had an injury. Opening her mouth slightly to say something the trees above her seemed to rattle again. later She thought I'll ask later

Though as Sern suggested that they leave she nodded. "Yeah I wouldn't mind going somewhere else out of the forest" Wednesday admitted surprisingly still pulling a smile on her face. "Though I'm note sure where to go" She added as she watched the older girl walk off guessing that she was going in the right direction.

"Im guessing the way the other girl went." he said calmly though keeping a sharp watch into the forest.
He heard the padding of paws against the leaves and took a step back nearer to Wednesday and the boy but then stood still, watching the trees, "And might I suggest now would be a good time for exiting?". He had had enough wolf encounters to last a lifetime and by experience he knew the weren't normal friendly to students. Though most of them were real he couldn't quite place the first wolf call.
That wasn't a wolf... I even sounded.... familiar. Then again now wasn't exactly the time for guessing games.

Wednesday smiled slightly as Sern said that the exit was the way the girl went. "Ok then" Wednesday said tempted to push him playfully but still she wasn't sure if that was the best mood now. Realizing that it wasn't she didn't. "Ok let's go though" She said her tone hiding anything nervous or scared that could have shown.

Taking a few steps in the direction that the girl went before she turned to look at Sern and the boy to see if they were following.

Kida Looked at them, she quickly climbed down to a lower level of the tree where she could manage to jump without hurting herself, rusteling Leaves as she moved, she watched them, she reached a good level, Quickly jumping off the branch out of the tree, landing infront of them, she landed on all fours before standing up tall, "Boo" she said looking at them, as she got rid of some twigs which has been caught in her hair.

Wednesday was quite content in leaving now. She wasn't fond of the forest and doubted that she would come to visit too often. Though she was a bit surprised that a young girl about her own age jumped out from the trees above. Putting her hand to her heart, she smiled slightly not knowing who this girl was. "Gosh Love you almost gave me a heart attack" Wednesday said realizing that her heart was beating a bit faster. Though she was glad that it was just a girl and not something worse.

Sern spun around to see his cousin, "I should have known" He looked at her for another moment before continuing, "I suppose you called them then?" He looked around for a moment before his icy eyes set back on her. She better be able to send them back He thought as he heard a not to distant snarl like noise.

Kida Smiled "No, i didnt send them, i dont speak wolf, i just howl like one to freak you out" She laughed softly. "And i dont know how to send them back, but they wont hurt us" Kida moved over to her Moontrimmer quickly picking it up before walking back, "But i can always try if you want"

"I've heard that before" He said bitterly and remembering the last encounter with the wolves.
"And no thanks, once a week is enough for me" His attention went back to Wednesday that really looked like she didn't want to be here. "I cant say for the rest of you but as for me and Wednesday.., I think we were leaving?"

Kida Curtsied, "as you wish My lord" she looked at Sern and then to Wednesday "My lady" she said trying not to cack her self laughing, she mounted her broom, "You to have a fun walk back" Kida said as she pushed off the ground slightly to hover, "You Love Birds" she said as she shot up into the air, hoving above the forest, Kida was still in sight, to looked back down and saluted before flying off in the direction of the quidditch pitch

Wednesday let the girl and Sern seem to have a not so friendly discussion. She wondered if they were related or something to that effect. They sort of acted like it, but Wednesday couldn't be sure. Yet she did take in some information from their little conversation. Sern had mentioned once being enough for the wolf encounter. That meant that he had had a run in with the wolves before and maybe that was the problem here. Putting it in the back of her mind later she couldn't help but hear one of the girl's comments. Love birds She thought holding back a blush as she pushed a bit of hair into her face to cover part of her cheeks not that it helped too much.

"ok then" Wednesday said feeling as if she had to say something after that some encounter with the girl she still didn't know the name of.

Sern froze when she called them love birds then slowly regained movement after she started flying off, he looked around for a moment leaning before leaning close to Wednesday and saying, "That was my cousin, Kida." He kept his voice to its usual tone though he was slightly annoyed with kida. He took another moments pause before saying, "And where would we be heading now...?"

"I sort of guessed you two were related or something like that" Wednesday said smiling slightly. Though she had to wonder why Kida had called them love birds. Was it that obvious that Wednesday was falling into a crush? "Well you should be glad you have a cousin here at least" Wednesday said trying to think positive about the matter even though Wednesday wasn't sure what she thought about Kida yet.

As Sern asked where they would be heading, Wednesday shrugged. "Anywhere but here would be nice" She said truthfully. Her adventure in the forest was done now. Though maybe in reality the forest wasn't so bad, at least it was Kida trying to scare them.

He slipped his hand into his hand slowly made his way back through the trees. "Perhaps the gardens?"
He asked her after a while. He tried as best he could to keep his gaze off her though every now and again he couldn't help himself. Warmth tingled over his usually cool hand and a small smile touched his lips.

Wednesday smiled slightly as he suggested the gardens. She wondered if he even liked the gardens or if he only suggested it because she loved it so much. "If the gardens is where you want to go I'm more than fine with that" She said glancing around the forest her eyes lingering on certain trees and such trying to remember this place. It was probably going to be a bit of time before she actually returned. Though who was to really say.

Glancing over at Sern, she caught his gaze for a moment before she looked towards the forest area again.

When she said where he wanted to go he took a moment to think and even though he loved the lake and the forest he really didn't mind as long as he was outside and thats exactly what the gardens were so he said, "oh course" He gave her a smile before walking to the garden.

(( which one of us starts the garden topic? ))

Wednesday smiled as he said that he really did want to go to the gardens. Glad that it wasn't just her that wanted to go there all the time. It was just something about that place, but really any place right now would be perfect. "Sounds good" She said walking towards the gardens more than glad to feel a bit safer out of the forest.

((I'll Start It But Forgive the Awful Topic Title I'm Awful at Naming Topics :p ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back