Back to the forest.

"Can't speak for the rest of them, but I figured I'd find some peace and quiet." He laughed, the sound like glass tinkling in the wind. "Though I do actually get it up there," Tichondrius said, indicating the trees looming above them.

Kida Continued to stay hidden behind the tree, she spotted a girl coming in the distance, she quickly studied what she looked like, before sliding around the tree to stay hidden from her, she slid back when the girl had past, 'why wont people leave so i can continue watching out for sern' She thought, she knew it was very selfish of her, but she also knew that Sern didnt like to be in crowds, and she also wanted to know what happened, but not with lots of people hanging around, she almost slapped her self in the forehead, but slowly stopped herself, she looked back to her moon trimmer and wondered if it was ok to fly up and hover over the group, but she knew she would have been spotted, Kida quickly peered around the courner slightly, She continued to stay hidden.

Sern felt the bleeding stop and was greatly relieved, "Uhm...thanks.." Least now I cant bleed to death he thought to himself then he heard Wednesdays voice and spun around to face her and so that she could not see his back. "Oh..Hey Wednesday" He said in as happy a tone he could muster though his facial expressions might not have been up to scratch.

Then when she asked what they where all doing he replied, "Oh....just getting away I spose" Which was true though this group seemed to have made the trip to the forest pointless. He looked a Wednesday for abit longer hoping she would not notice what had happened to his back. He didn't need her worrying about him.

"And what about yourself" He asked giving her a slight smile and hoping it came across alright.

Wednesday listened as the boy that she could have sworn his name was Tichondrius spoke and said that he too wanted quiet. Though looking up at the trees in which he directed his view, Wednesday let out a small laugh. "If I tried to climb on of them I would fall right back out" She said smiling though she would rather not have to experience that. She had fallen out of enough trees for her liking.

Though when Sern finally spoke, Wednesday flashed him a smile though for some reason he didn't seem quite right. "What's wrong?" She asked him her eye brow raised slightly. Though Wednesday wasn't the best at reading people she was still decent at doing so.

"Oh and I just wanted a bit of peace and quiet and such" She said shrugging it off realizing that she wasn't going to get it in the forest with this small group though it was just a slight change of plans and Wednesday didn't really mind.

"Oh uhm nothing" oh yes that sounded convincing! he raged at himself for a moment before saying
"So..how was classes?" He slowly slipped his wand back away hoping she hadn't realized he had it out.
what would she think he'd lost his nut and decided to attack other students? He rolled his shoulder once to see how bad the gash was, At least now it didn't poor out blood whenever he moved, though the pain was still quite there and he had to bite his lip to stop himself from making a noise of pain.

Wednesday shrugging slightly as Sern seemed to not want to tell her what was wrong. "Well you don't have to tell me" She said going down the road of the guilt trip. Though she had a soft smile on her face as he asked about classes. It always seemed at times like this someone had to branch back into the talk of classes.

"They were fine a bit boring and took way to long" Wednesday said as her eyes went about to see who was really in the group. For some reason she had the feeling as if someone was watching them. Don't let your nerves get to you She thought calmly keeping the smile on her face.

Noticing Sern bite his lip, Wednesday knew something was wrong. She had been around too many people to not pick up on some signs like this. The bitting of the lip usually meant fear or nervous, telling a fib or in pain. Though Wednesday wasn't quite sure which one fit.

Sern hated not telling her, it was almost as bad as lieing. "Oh thats interesting"He said sarcastically though his voice underlined with a slight pained tone. But after that he pulled himself together and kept telling himself,It just a scratch get over it. His voice returned to its quiet coolness as he spoke again. "My lessons have been alright. I got to see aeon go rainbow at least" He attempted a chuckle though only got halfway before falling quiet again.

Though Wednesday heard his sarcastic tone she also heard a hint of another emotion. God what wasn't he telling her? She was determined to find out though. And it really couldn't be good. Maybe he hadn't expected her to show up in the forest. Maybe he didn't want her there.

"Aeon went rainbow?" Wednesday repeated a hint of question in her voice. How could someone go rainbow? Wednesday wasn't sure. "Something's wrong love" Wednesday said. Though she wasn't normally stubborn she could be. "What is it. I mean if you don't want to tell me I can leave" She said pointing in the direction of what she thought was the exit.

"oh just testing potions in class"He said absently then he heard her ask if he didn't want her there and froze for a second. Brilliant DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT. He moved his way over to her in his fluid movements and moved in font of her slightly though winced as he twisted. "Of course I do...It just.."
He looked at her for a moment longer wondering what she would say if he told her.

"A rainbow potion" Wednesday said thinking that it actually sounded quite cool. Though she she knew she had to wait until next Semester to take potions. It really was a pity too, she had heard some interesting yet boring things already about the class. Though as Sern seemed to make his way over to her, Wednesday took it as he didn't want her to leave, which was good because Wednesday had no clue how to get back.

Wednesday flashed him a small smile wondering what he was going to say. "Just what?" She asked tilting her head to the side just the slightest.

"I....ok I had a scratch from...an accident in the forest ok..I just don't want you worrying about it."
He looked at her not wanting her to leave and gave her a slight hug before letting her gos o she wouldn't feel the wound.

Wednesday smiled slightly as Sern told her what had happened. Hugging him back not wanting to let go at first but realizing that he had let go in moments. "Are you ok though?" She asked trying to mask any concern in her voice. If he didn't want her to worry she would show any worry.

Though Wednesday looked about again. "God I feel like something or one is watching us" she said not seeing anything in sight. The forest may just be giving her the creeps after all.

"Im.......I'll live" He said in response to her asking if he was ok. He kept his voice to its usual tone though and even gave her another slight smile though yet again it was hard enough for him to smile let alone make it convincing at the best of times. He didn't want her to let go though he admitted it would probably not have been good if she felt the wound. "well of course we're being watched" he said keeping to his normal quiet cool voice, "humans are always being watched in places they shouldn't be".

Kida Quickly curled back around the tree when Wednesday has said she could feel someone watching them, she didnt want to seen. Kida quickly moved her hands back to her pony tail and tugged her hair tight, tightening the band.
Kida dropped her arms and quickly grabbed the moontrimmer so she was ready to fly off if they spotted her, With her hair in a pony tail it would be hard to Notice her, she also didnt want to face the akward situation of Standing behind a tree.
Kida decided it was better to hear rather then see, so kida stood with her back to the tree, she moved slightly as some broken branches dug into her back, but she continued to listen silently.

"Well that's always a good sign" Wednesday said with a small laugh as Sern said he would live. Though she wondered if he really was ok though decided to drop the talking of the subject any further unless he brought it up himself.

Though has Sern said that they were being watched, she rolled her eyes. "Not being helpful" She said sticking out her tongue playfully. Her eyes glancing around the forest once more before letting out a small sigh. "This is why I shouldn't watch any muggle horror movies" Wednesday said smiling slightly. Maybe it was just all in her imagination.

"Im sure it is" Sern said with a chuckle and as she poked her tongue and him he poked his at her. "Well im sure the wolves don't come out this far" He started to laugh but was cut short as he remembered that night and made an almost choking sound before falling quiet once more.

Though as Sern stuck his tongue back out at her, Wednesday let out a small laugh. He always seemed to be able to make her smile which normally wouldn't be too hard but in the middle of a forest that was finally getting to Wednesday it was a rare moment.

"Wolves" Wednesday repeated though her hint of fear in her voice was limited when Sern seemed to not care for the wolves either. After all who would? Though there was something almost curious about it. Don't pry She thought sternly. "Well the wolves wouldn't hurt us anyway" Wednesday said trying to think positive after all wolves were like wild dogs right? And dogs were friendly.

Running her hand through her hair, Wednesday tried to picture something else then where she was. "So who's going to the Halloween feast?" Wednesday asked hoping a new topic would help take her mind off the wolves or worse.

Kida stopped herself from laughing as they began to get scared, she turned to face the tree, resting her moontimmer against the tree. Kida had Climbed alot back at home she had to escape her house somehow, she quickly grabbed a knot in the tree and pulled herself up, she Quickly climbed the tree, making sure she wouldnt slip. Kida Stayed Completely silent, she had alot of practice, she quickly jumped onto a strong and sturdy branch, she was hidden, but she had a great view off them.
Kida Jumped across to another branch and shook some branches, allowing the leaves to rustle, before jumping back, staying completely hidden.

Sern made a cough like noise when she said they wouldn't hurt us yea right he thought to himself.
He looked around for a tense moment, something or one was definitely watching them. then his eyes turned back to gaze on Wednesday for a little while before she asked who was going to the Halloween party, "Oh...I don't know.." He had never gotten dressed up for Halloween. He seemed to be scary enough when he wanted to be.

Wednesday gave Sern a flash of an odd look when he coughed at her wolves not hurting them comment. Something was up and soon or a later she was going to find out right. I mean they were friends, if not more Wednesday thought though mentally shaking the thought out of her head.

"Oh you have to go to the feast" Wednesday said smiling brightly. "Why wouldn't you I mean food, dressing up and fun" She added though soon after she heard the tree branches above them rattle. Moving closer to Sern, she looked up seeing nothing. Just the wind She thought repeating it a few times in her mind Just the wind

Kida smiled slightly, she ran along the branch and jumped off onto the tree across, keeping hidden, finding her balance, she shook some more leaves, she quicjkly climbed higher in the tree, once she knew she was completely hidden, Kida let out a Howl, she sounded just like a wolf it almost scared her, she could other wolves responding to her own howl, she smiled, she didnt want to scare them to much, but it was to fun to pass off, carefully moving around shaking more branches in various places, she continued to watch there reaction

Sern suddenly turned to hear the howl. This wasn't happening again. He barred his fang like teeth to the direction of the noise. It didn't sound quite wolf like though and he wondered if a student was trying to pull their leg. He then realized Wednesday could probably get a full view of his wound and spun back around to face her. "oh.." was all he managed to say.

Kida Smiled again, she watched Sern turn in her direction, she stopped moving and watched, he quickly turned back, she ran along another limb of the tree, jumping across again, still staying hidden, she sat on the branch rusteling more leaves, she let out another Howl, Smiling as the other Wolves near and far returned the call, she heard some extremely close ones, she quickly stopped, maybe its not such a good idea to howl, she thought.
Kida looked back at them, she quickly moved to another branch, running along it before leaping to the next tree again, shaking more trees, more violently.

...That was definitely a wolf...and close. He wasn't worried about his wound now he was more worried for the safety of the other kids especially Wednesday. Moving in font of them he snarled out to the dark and a howl stopped. "Why do I always land in these situations". I suggest we all start hedding back to the castle.

Kida Smiled, she looked around looking to see if there were any wolves near, she couldnt see any, if she called them she could always send them away, she hoped, and she could tell them to climb the tree on the moontrimmer if they wanted,
Kida looked at them and continues to rustle leaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back