Back to the forest.

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern strode through the edges of the forest making his was slowly deeper, the deeper he got the more relaxed and quiet it was. Though his raged kept there...just burning steadily waiting to be provoked. Was this some cruel joke from fate after my perfect day with Wednesday? that thought squirmed its way into his mind more then once as he ventured forth.

Kida had seen Sern walking somewhere, she didnt know where, she had noticed a Large gash Running from his shoulder down his back, she quickly gathered her Moontrimmer and books and followed him making sure she kept a good distance away so she wasnt noticed, she didnt want to seem like she was looking out for him, she knew Aeon hated being looked out for, she followed him deep into the forest the forest became more dense, she mounted her broom and hovered slightly, she didnt want to be heard following him, she continued to follow him.

Tichondrius watched as the boy walked through the forest. His steps and posture screamed 'rage' to him. His emerald orbs ran over the boy, lingering for a bit on the injury on his shoulder. Tilting his head slightly, he made no other movement. As he sat on the branch, he saw another person, a girl, enter the forest. Tichondrius noticed the girl keeping her distance from the boy, and then mounted her broom, to follow him silently, he presumed. While he would not like to involve himself needlessly, Tichondrius knew that the forest could be dangerous to the unprepared.

Gathering himself, Tichondrius leapt to the neighbouring tree, hung from its branch for a while, then dropped the seven feet to the ground, flexing his body like he had been taught and landing nearly soundlessly on his fours. Pushing himself up, he brushed himself off, and walked around the tree to face the boy. "Hey there. You shouldn't really walk around here. It's dangerous if you can't handle yourself."

Kida continued to follow Sern, she stopped when the Ground became more clear, she dismounted her broom and continue to follow, someone or something caught her eye, she spotted someone jump out of the tree, she didnt want to be seen, she quickly rolled around behind a tree, brushing her fingers through her Velvet brown hair, she peered around the tree slightly, watching silently, and hidden.

Sern kept walking although he felt he was being watched. Then suddenly answering his thought someone jumped down in front of him. I thought this place was supposed to be forbidden! he thought to himself with distaste

He looked at the boy for a moment his wand shifting around in his hand. "Yes well im thinking, now if you wouldn't mind moving aside?" He gave a motioning to the side with his wand appearingly loose in hand. This boy was in his way and though he didn't really want to sue magic on him, he wasn't just going to stand in idle to be asked questions.

Ash heard a rustle of leaves, then she saw a boy jump out of a tree who's blocking another boy's way. Ashley raised her left eyebrow and went to them.

"Hello" She greeted them.
"May i ask what are you two doing here?" Ash asked in her mannered tone.

Sern heard yet another person join them and flicked his wand to her before moving his gaze over to her.
"Is there nowhere in this damned place where people can be left alone?" He moved so the large gash across from his shoulder along his back became hidden and starting controlling himself so that he didn't make a sound of pain.

Ash crossed her arm in front of her chest, this boy's tongue is not alright. She glazed upon his wand and narrowed her eyes.

"Well, this school has hundreds of students and there's no dammed placed hidden here." She said in her evil tone.

Sern watched the other girl carefully, before spinning around, once again thinking that someone was watching him. He thought he might have seen a broom slip past but he might've been imagining it. In doing this however he gave the other two a full view of the tear along his shirt and a glimpse of the long gash beneath it.

The boy turned around like his looking for something, then Ash noticed a damage on his shirt.

"What happen to you?" Ash asked concern.

Ash cuff her hand on her mouth, red and gooey was on the damage shirt. She hated it and never stands it.

He watched carefully for the other person following him before he heard her speak then spun around to face her again, "nothing" He said quickly though a touch of pain hinted at his cool voice.

Sern pulled away at her touch not knowing what she was doing. "What are you talking about?" He realized she wanted to help his gash but he still wasn't sure. He eyed her carefully "who are you?" He asked keeping his tone as per usual, his cat like eyes boring into hers.

"Who knows you could be jinxing it or something" He said slightly colder than he meant it to be, actually even he wondered about his right state of mind at that moment but still held his wand and kept an eye on her.

Kida continued to Listen to what is happening she decided to stay hidden, she quickly rested her moontrimmer against the tree and pulled her hair back into a quick neat pony tail, snapping the hairtie off her wrist and tieing her hair up, two stray peices off hair fell down infront of her face, she brushed them to the side, Kida quickly pressed her back up against the tree and looked around the courner, still staying hidden, she wasnt spying, she was keeping out of view, checking up on Sern.

Tichondrius watched with interest and no small amount of amusement at the hostility from the boy, as the boy pulled his wand out. He opened his mouth to reply, but another person, an older girl, appeared, and the two had a rather interesting conversation, culimnating in her attempting to clean his wound. "I shouldn't think you should refuse her, that wound could get worse. Rather, it will get worse if you don't allow her to clean it," he said blandly. He leaned against the tree, and added, "There are better places to go to be alone that aren't dangerous."

Sern took a long moment to consider.
"....Fine then will you both leave me alone?" His voice yet again coming across slightly colder then he thought it would be.

Wednesday was rather bored actually. Though she had basically the perfect day hanging out with Sern though her mind was swirling with what was really between them. Did he like her more than a friend and if so could something come out of it? Could she really even have a crush at eleven nonetheless a boyfriend? It was all so confusing.

She was about to head up to the North tower to take her mind off things when she thought about what Toni had said about the tower and how it wasn't the best place to think. Taking that advice, Wednesday decided to go out and maybe explore the forbidden forest. The place would be forbidden so maybe it would also be peaceful.

Walking out and through the trees not staying on the path at all. Why should she? That took all the fun out of it. Though soon she noticed a group of students one being Sern. Wondering what he was doing in he forest, she watched for a few seconds before coming out from behind the tree. "Hey" She said brightly looking around at the other students. "Guess this place isn't as empty as I would have thought" She said with a small laugh.

Tichondrius looked over at Wednesday and laughed. "Nope. It may be 'forbidden', but since that has ever stopped anyone? I guess you must've figured that it being, forbidden, it'd be quiet. It's quite the opposite; places where you think are quiet never are." His eyes flicked over into the glooms of the forest, then back to his fellow students. "Quiet places are places you make it to be, even in a room full of noisy, chattering people, if you can shut out everyone and steep yourself in your mind, it'd be quiet to you, correct?"

Wednesday smiled brightly at the boy who had spoken. She had seen him around though she wasn't quite sure if they had met officially. Though she thought he was in her own house, yet Wednesday was not always the best with remembering names and faces.

She listened to his logic which made sense, she guessed. "Yep I guess you're right. Though I can't say I am too upset that I didn't get my alone time to walk into the forest. With my luck I would have gotten lost" She said smiling brightly though usually Wednesday wouldn't mind getting lost but in a dark forest that was claimed to be forbidden it probably wasn't the best idea in the world.

"So what are you all doing out here?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back