Baby Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne McKenzie

Hey all, just a heads up. My due date is 28th May so I can basically go into labour anytime from now. So if I suddenly disappear thats why.

I expect to be away maybe around a week all going well so will catch up on my lessons etc when I get back on. And obviously with a new wee bubs might not be on as much as I am now.

awww, congratulations and good luck!! :D

Aww good luck pushing :oy:

Aww! I had no idea! Congratulations and I wish you all the luck. I also wish you a quick, easy labor and a healthy baby! :X

I expect pictures. :-W :p

Awwww. Congratulations!

I will say that is a good time of year to be having a little one. My darling was born on the 29th and my birthday is the 27th. :p

Keep us posted!! Pictures are wonderful by the way. :D :D

That a lie :-0

Best time is November I had my son the 25th and I was

the 7th of November/ November babies rule >XO<
Jk jk not.

I have to agree but disagree, while I do like those born in November, those born in June are by far the best! So Jane Congrats but Keep those legs closed for three more days! :D

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I have to agree but disagree, while I do like those born in November, those born in June are by far the best! So Jane Congrats but Keep those legs closed for three more days! :D
I agree! My daughter was born June 13 2006, my husbands b-day is in June also. Alas, I'm a December child. :)

Jayne I will be thinking of you! It's not been very long ago I was in your position. It's tough, but totally worth it. Take your time and we'll do everything in our power to help you get caught up when you come back! :)

Jayne, I had no idea. Congratulations. I hope all goes well and remember to stay as relaxed and stress free as possible and everything will go well.
When we have horrible births the first time Nature owes us so the second time is usually much better.

Good luck.
F.
(resident doula/birth coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back