Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily walked through the Vra at Hall's doors. She was absolutely amazed by the decorations and good and everything. She looked around and spotted someone she knew. @Eustace Ross . She walked over to him and said " Heyy Eustace! I like your costume. " Lily smiled at him and stood next to him as she waited for her friend. " Are you waiting for someone? "Lily asked with a curious smile. She sat down taking a long breath and looking at all the people's awesome costumes. Lily had singed up for the costume contest,but she doubted that she would stand a chance of winning. She was a Scary skeleton. She waited for @Hildegard De Valeriane. She wasn't really sure how the Feast would end but one thing was for sure. It was going to be great gun.

-Hey, Lily!- He blushed and how she all time know what Eustace do? -You again know me better! Yes, i wait Sofia and hope she will came.- @Sofia White and he hoped that she will be came. -Thanks, you look nice!- He smiled Lily and hoped soon be Hilda there to.

Lily smiled as her friend blushed a lot. Lily smiled with excitement as Eustace mentioned @Sofia White. She and Soaf hadn't been to talkative over the past few days. So naturally Lily was very curious about the two of them." Sofia huh? Nice! She is one of my best friends you know? " Lily said with a teasing voice
Lily couldn't help but blush a littla as Eustace said she looked nice. Words she had never heard from a boy's mouth before. " Well thank you! You look pretty good yourself!" Lily said with a smile.

-Realy? I didn't know!-Eustace was a lot of surprise and he was shock her about Sofia and she was her best friend. Yes, world was a small thing. -What you wanna do?- He asked Lily.

Hilda arrived in the great hall, her costume did not allow her to see much but the minimum. The room was filled with people in magnificent costumes and at the time she told herself that she was probably not going to win the contest but taking part could always be nice. While she looked around she saw Lily and Eustace waiting in a corner of the room, she walked towards them but shoved a person in passing, she apologized to the person, his misfortune had struck again.
When she got close to her friends she spoke:
"Hi guys, underneath her layers of clothing is your friend Hilda" she said laughing. "You have beautiful disguises by the way"

Lily smiled at Eustace and said " Well, while we are waiting I want you to tell me everything that happens between the two of you." Lily smiled teasingly. Lily looked around to see if Hilda had arrived yet. She had no idea what Honda's costume would look like as she had never seen a No-face before.
Suddenly she saw a big figure standing beside her. As it spoke she recognised the voice. It was Hilda! Lily looked around and greeted her friend. " Heyy there Hilda! Great costume! " Lily laughed softly.

She stood next to her friends: "So where do we start, we're going to scare people, we're going to taste the dishes on the table or we go hunting for ghosts"she said, pretending to move like a ghost before she realizes they may be waiting for someone "Or maybe we are waiting for a certain person" she asked smiling at her friends. She watched the atmosphere, pumpkins and candles flying in the magic sky of the great room, a good smell of candy was in the air and everybody seemed to have a lot of fun.

-Well, we just friends and she is nice person!- He blushed and that was true words and Eustace hoped that he and Sofia can be good friends. He also have some problems with home and her mother. When he arriwed home he will be talk with her again. -You look nice Hilda. How about some snacks? And there scared peoole?- Slytherin boy asked.

"Thank you Eustace, and yes let's have something to eat"she said to her friends before heading to the buffet, the table was swelling from a bowl filled with lollipops, pumpkin pies and grilled chestnuts. "What do we taste first?" she asked to Lily and Eustace so that she does not take a dish that does not please them.

Last edited:
Lily smiled at her friends. She was super excited about the Feast. She was also really hungry as she had only had breakfast with Hilda that morning. Lily grinned a evil smile and said " A quick snack will do. And then I'm totally doen for scaring people. This is going to be amazing!" Lily looked around and headed to the buffet with her friends she turned to Eustace and asked " Is my makeup still fine? " Lily did real effort to makeup herself. She got some skills from her mother. Lily grinned at Eustace as he blushed about Sofia. " I hope she can make it "Lily said having not seen Sofia around.

Hilda had taken a little of everything that was on the table, she decided to gain strength before going on a ghost hunt, she really hoped to see several of them tonight because she hadn't had the opportunity to see a lot since the beginning of the year only at the welcome feast and times in the corner of a corridor .And she hoped to succeed in scaring some of her comrades perhaps she would have the opportunity to meet other people, but perhaps that frightening someone was not a good means of approach .When she heard Lily ask if her makeup was still good Hilda told her that it was still very well done and that she had done a good job.

Sofia entered the Great Hall and looked around curious. All the decorations were amazing, just like she imagined they would be.
The tables were filled with food and several students laughed and talked around them. All the costumes were absolutely amazing and Sofia wondered if it would be harder to recognize her friends What if they have masks on? She thought a little bit worried.
The young Hufflepuff had decided to go as a vampire. Her costume was simple and she was glad for it, she definitely didn't like to be the centre of attention.
Sofia looked around one more time and smiled when she finally saw @Lily Harbour and @Eustace Ross. They were with a girl and Sofia hoped they wouldn't mind if she joined them. "Hi, I'm glad I found you!" She said relieved to her friends. Then, she looked at @Hildegard De Valeriane and smiled. "I'm Sofia! And you?"

Hilda was eating candy while trying to choose her next victim for her future prank when she saw a girl dressed as a vampire directing her and her friends, when she greeted Lily and Eustace, the young Gryffindor deduced that it was was the person they expected :
"Nice to meet you Sofia ! I'm Hilda,"she said to the girl, holding out her hand to her and she looked more closely at Sofia's costume which was very pretty.

-Lily you look good and don't need make up you!- He didn't lie Lily and she always looked nice to. -Sofia! I'm glad you came!- He blushed a little bit and hoped that Lily don't see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back