Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Name of Character: Athena Holmgaard
Celeb Used: Gabriella Wilde
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4
Text on Banner: Athena Holmgaard
Colour Scheme: Doesn't matter
Thanks!

I had a go at this one, hope you like it!

gwwjW98.png

Hey Rowan! Thanks I love the colours and combination. Is it perhaps possible to remove the Athena over the picture and put it next? It has something interesting, but I was wondering if that would be possible. :)

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, do you mean moving the smaller photo of her to the side?

I'm not sure what you mean sorry, do you mean moving the smaller photo of her to the side?

Haha. I mean the name Athena is over her eyes, so if that text can be removed to the side or picture :) I hope you know what I mean haha.

Ohh... I'm afraid it's not really possible to move the text from her eyes. I built the entire composition around the large A being to the side of her to create a triangle with the larger image, so moving the text would mean completely re-making the sig. I also covered her eyes deliberately, so the focal point of the sig would be the smaller photo and the big one wouldn't draw attention too much. I can leave this open if you'd like someone else to have a try, but moving the text would mean completely redoing the entire sig, so I'm not able to make that change. Sorry!

Ok no problem! I was wondering If it was possible but I like the graphic overall so it’s fine!! Thanks for making it! :wub:

No worries! Glad you like it :)

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back