Asher and Nina's Date ;)

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked down to Brightstone Village for Asher and Nina's date, Nina was excited she figured that if would help out Noah and Asher, Nina did feel bad about this but Sakura did already have her chance and Nina was getting closer and closer to Asher surprisingly. Nina looked into the sun, and the beams went into her eyes making them look hazel. Nina looked down so she could feel the warmth of the sun's rays on the back of her neck.

Asher strolled down the main street of Brightstone Village taking in the shops around her. This place isn't nearly as amazing as Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade...but its still nice... Asher searched for Nina as she walked and eventually found apparently soaking up the sun. Asher hastened over to Nina. "Hi!" she said excitedly...her violet eyes sparkling.

[You might need a change in character at the end of this :p is that okay?]

"Hey girly!" Nina said, she was quite excited. "What do you want to do first?" Nina asked, she already had an idea in mind for Asher.

[That's fine....have to explain it to Abbey though ;-) ]

"I don't really know...I've never done something like this...never really had anyone to do things with...." Asher admitted blushing slightly. "I guess that means you're the leader. Teach me oh great and powerful master!" she teased.

[Abbey wrote you back :)]

"Yes young Paddawon. Come you have much to learn." Nina said immitating a muggle movie called Star Wars. "Okay how about we go and get your hair and make up done. Then when I am done with you, go and see Noah!" Nina suggested excitedly.

Asher giggled. "How much do you really know about Star Wars?" she asked suspiciously. "Alright...but you have to keep my eyes the same violet, they're one of the few connections I have left to my mother...and to Abbey." she said seriously and Nina pulled her along.

"Don't worry I love your eyes, I wouldn't think of changing them, they are so......exotic." Nina said when she thought of the correct word to use. Nina smiled and said, "I don't know all that much about star wars don't worrry, I am not that much of a geek." Nina giggled then pretended to snort to show her geekyness.

Asher threw her head back and laughed at Nina. "Hey, I love Star Wars...one of the few things the Muggle do right is films." she joked. "And thank you..." she mumbled in response to Nina's comment about her eyes. She loved that she and her sister had inherited their mother's very unique eyes.

Nina laughed and said, "Here lets go into this store." Nina pointed to Melody's Beauty Salon. She looked at Asher who had a very opposed look on her face and Nina stood behind her and said, "Come on, for me!" Then she paused and said, "For Noah." Knowing that would get some response.

Asher's eyes flashed and danced at the mention of Noah. She let Nina lead her into the Beauty Salon. "Do you really think Noah will like whatever I do? What if he doesn't like the fact that I changed how I look?" Asher asked with genuine worry in her voice.

"We wont do all that much, Scouts Honour!" Nina said promisingly, then figured that it didn't sound that great. "Hmm don't do it for Noah then, do it for you?" Nina asked unsure if this would get the right reaction but lead her in the Salon anyways.

[Can you start it? And we will continue this when we finish in there?]

[Same but I sent something to Nick King :) If you want to RP somewhere I started a topic in the tents]

[Hey Asher it wont work so how about you just change your person or something and pretend you go one :)...Oh someone with Curly hair and pailer then the one you have now, I am not saying like white or anything, someone that looks more like Abbey's character, how about that? Oh and dark brown hair? pm me okay?]

[Ok...sent the PM with pics of the new portrayer...let me know when you get it! :D ]

[I got it :) Hey I was wondering if you wanted to make me a siggy, I will pay just you will have to take the money from HS...cause we dont have accounts on HNZ :) ]

[Of course!! It may take me a few days...my schedule is insane...but does that portrayer work for my new one?]

[Yeah :) You just have to change the eyes 8 D ]

[Which one looks more like Asher would...the pink dress or the black shirt...I'm thinking the black shirt...]

(((OOC: When you're posting over five OOC comments in a row, you should move your conversation to personal message unless you're posting in an off topic forum, which this is not.

Also, members from HS can be given their galleons from HS on HNZ and then when they go back their galleons will be altered appropriatly. :) )))

Asher followed Nina around the salon. She had never been in one and didn't have the faintest idea what she was supposed to do. "Oh! Nina, after we're done here, I need to go to the candy shop for some Berttie Botts. Apparently their Noah's favorite..." her voice trailed off and a blush came to her cheeks.

Nina smiled and said, "Okay lets go get some, I love your hair, I think they did a great job."

Asher beemed. "Thank you! Do you think Noah will like it?" she asked still worried. Ok...one more issue to add to the list...self esteem... she thought spitefully.

Nina gave her an odd look to show that she was thinking- 'how could he not?' Nina giggled at herself for such an odd expression.

Asher sighed at Nina's expression and then began to giggle. "Sorry...just a bit inseucure. I want him to like me as much as I like him...do you think I have a chance of going with him to the Yule Ball?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back