Asher and Nina's Date ;)

"I don't know him but you have a better chance then I do with Alex." Nina said sighing slightly. "Are you considering asking him?" Nina asked curiously.

Asher gave a disapproving look at Nina. "Now don't even start that. You have just as much of a chance....actually no...you have a better chance of going with Alex than I do of going with Noah." Asher blushed again at Nina's question. "I'm hoping it doesn't come to me having to ask him...I don't know if my confidence could take it. But I would so desperately like to go with him."

Nina blushed and nudged Asher to thank her and asked, "Do you know if he has decided anything yet?"

Asher sighed deeply. "No...but I did have an interesting conversation with Sakura about the whole situation..." Asher recalled.

"Ohh spill!" Nina said like some girl that loved gossip, and that wasn't Nina but she couldn't resist.

Asher smiled at Nina's enthusiasm. "Well she and I obviously talked about Noah. I seemed to get the impression that she wants to try and move on. She was the one who gave me the Berttie Botts tip actually. I don't know what it all means exactly. She says that we're friends now, but I don't know if she maybe trying to get me to let my guard down..." Asher pondered.

Nina smiled she didn't know Sakura all that well but knew her enough to know that she wasn't lying. "Sakura os telling the truth, she isn't like one of those girls." Nina told Asher knowing what she was thinking.

Asher smiled glad that she trully could trust Sakura. "Ok Nina...we need to make a pact. I'll help you with Alex if you'll help me with Noah..."

"Help?" Nina asked skeptically.

"Like advice and stuff...I don't know what friends do about each other's crushes..." Asher said exasperatedly.

Nina giggled slightly and said sarcasticly. "I think I am fine, but you, on the other hand, well you need all the help you can get." Nina laughed.

Asher stuck her tongue out at Nina. "Mean!" she teased. "But you're right...I don't know the first thing about being with a boy."

"To be honest, neither do I. I have a lot of guy friends and well, that has helped with the one boyfriend I had." Nina said.

"That's one more boyfriend than I've had. Which means you are expert by comparison." Asher stated.

Nina giggled and smiled at Asher. I am so glad Asher and I are getting along so well, who wouldv'e thought a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff would get along so well, Nina thought to herself.

"So oh wise one...what do I need to do now. We have the make over and his favorite candy...How can I get Noah all to myself?" Asher asked with a smile.

Nina giggled and shrugged, she hadn't expierenced this before. Jacob and Nina just started dating, out of the blue. "I don't know." Nina said frowning, she wanted to help Asher just didn't know how.

"Hmmm....I miss him so much....I just don't feel like I've seen enough since we've been here." Asher muttered.

"Oh well then I have some advice on that one! Go see him!" Nina shouted just loud enough so other people didn't look at them oddly. Nina nudged her gently and smiled.

Asher looked at her with fear in her eyes. "I'm afraid...."

"To go see Noah? He isn't scary." Nina said slightly surprised.

"Oh well, the only thing to fear is fear itself right?" Nina said hopefully.

"I suppose you're right...But that also means I have to find him." Asher pouted.

"Ask James, I am sure he will help you, they are best friends after all." Nina suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back