As You Wish

Hades watched the couple practically have a cake war and rolled his eyes. His pasty white hands felt a little off for having dried blood on them, but he didn't mind. Instead, he held his hands into his pockets as he remembered the necklace that he was supposed to give Nicolette. He showed it to Kalif first, but received a warning glare. Hades shrugged and put it back inside his pocket. He was standing with his father in the corner practically away from everyone, but Hades thought it would be best to tell Nicolette what happened to Alexander. Approaching her, he noticed that she pushed the cake away. Almost disgusted by the cake itself as well, Hades managed to remain cool and he said in his alluring voice, "I do hope you aren't expecting Alexander to arrive." Hades' pale lips curled into a wicked smirk.

Nicolette's sparkling eyes looked from the cake to the voice that had spoken to her, the presence of food made her feel gross and distracted though. So after deciding that she enough of the cake being in her face she shoved the small plate off the table and watched as it fell onto the grass. Once the food was out of her sight she honestly say that she felt better and beamed up at boy. "Hello....um.....oh geez I don't know you name. But Hello!" She giggled and rubbed the back of her head lightly as guilt began to overwhelm her. Nicolette had seen him before and did recognize that he was Kalif's son, but other than that she knew nothing other than he was a Death Eater...or one in training, she couldn't really remember that either. When Hades spoke about Alexander her eyebrow raised slightly, but her small smile never faltered. She hoped that he actually wouldn't show, but still had no clue what he was talking about.

"And why is that?" She asked lightly, wondering what his point was really. Looking at him closely she noticed the blood that was random located on random placed all over his body and quickly stood up. "You have blood all over you..are you okay?" Nicolette asked the boy worriedly.

"Hades. Hades Lutrov." Hades gave her a slight bow, but his stormy eyes never left her golden eyes. Raising back up, his dark eyes almost sparkled with amusement, and it appeared that he knew much more than anyone gave him credit for. Of course he knew about everything he could via Kalif or his own private research. "Oh, but I know you," Hades gave her a once over glance, but the way he pictured Nicolette was nothing like others would picture her. He did not see her as a hot, attractive Death Eater. Instead, he pictured her as something else...something that no one would ever expect. How could they? They did not know everything. If Hades went to Hogwarts, he would have been in the Ravenclaw house, no doubt. He watched her stand, and Hades examined his sleeves and body, his moves fluid and extremely smooth, almost unreal. Hades shook his head slowly, as he answered, "I am just fine, but Alexander is not."

Breaking the news to her before she could say anything more, Hades decided that now was best. "I was sent on a mission to send him to hell. This is not my blood, but his." His voice was hushed, so that the others would not hear. As if they could even from where they were standing. Hades folded his arms across his chest, and he watched her as if he were watching prey that he was about to consume. Hades would not dare harm Nicolette however, but emotionally, he could care less.

When Hades said he knew her she blinked curiously; "How do you know me?" She had never really thought of people knowing who she was or even caring really. She had met so many interesting people here that it was somewhat hard to keep track of all the souls she had come into contact with, and honestly she would miss them all if she ever had to leave. Shaking her head she nodded and calmed herself down when he said that he was not harmed...but what he said after instantly caused her to tense again. Nicolette's smiled immediately faded as a confused gaze overtook her face, was he saying that Alexander Moon was dead? Her golden glanced around at all the other guests before they returned to Hades, if he really killed him then she honestly didn't know what to say. Most people would have been upset for something like this, but technically this boy saved her life.

"You saved my life you know...that man...I know he aimed to kill me and my-" Her hands went to her small bump before she sighed and removed them. "Anyways...thank you." Shaking her head quickly she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Hades in a soft hug, or as well as a hug as she could give with the height difference between them. The poor boy looked like he needed one...or some hot chocolate, both often worked fine for Nicolette when she was feeling sad.

Hades was more than a little shocked when Nicolette embraced him in a hug. This was a new experience for him, and he didn't know how to react. His body naturally tensed, but he gave her a pat on the back because he didn't know what else to do. "I didn't know that you would react like that about your boyfriend or something. A lot better than crying, I have to admit," Hades spoke, his voice still hushed but the coldness that was usually in it was now laced with confusion. "By the way, I was sent by the leader, and my father. I think they both saw him as a huge threat that needed to be dealt with immediately." Hades shrugged and he was just in it for the kill. How he loved stabbing that man to death, torturing him until his last breath. Hades would cherish his first kill for all eternity.

Nicolette released Hades and shook her head at his first response. She hated when people that word for Alexander, boyfriend. It made her shudder everythime she heard it used. "Heh no. I hated Alexander, I only stayed with him because....well let's say I had no choice really." She shrugged her shoulders and was also tempted to feel her stomach again. Instead she resisted the urge and grinned, she had to admit that she was a bit upset now that he was dead because deep down she knew that she needed him still. Without him she really didn't have anyone to watch over her now, and to her that was a bit scarier than it felt to most. Nicolette hated being alone, and right now that is all she pretty much felt, alone. "Did he say anything to you or anything?" She vaguely wondered if Alexander even defended himself at all against the young boy, Hades claimed he wasn't injured so it was possible that Alexander was killed so quickly he had no chance to say anything.

"W-wait...Kalif sent you after Alexander?" She could understand Julian sending him, he was the leader of the Death Eaters and Alexander was possibly a huge threat to him. But why in the world was Kalif involved at all. Nicolette's golden eyes shifted to over where Kalif was and let her eyebrow raise in on confusion, she honestly didn't think he would get involved at all when it involved Alexander. Then again, if Alexander really did tell James where she was then it was possible that the trouble wasn't over, maybe they knew something she didn't.

"Well, that is just stupid then, staying with him because you felt like you didn't have a choice," murmured the young Death Eater. He folded his arms over his chest once more and gave her a cold look of disapproval. Hades was glad that he perfected his lying abilities, and at her first question, he said, "Other than him begging for his life and telling us Death Eaters to rot in hell, he did not. At first he blamed you for my arrival, but alas, I told him you knew nothing about it, which is true." Hades glanced over at his father before his gaze landed on Nicolette, "I believe he was the one who recommended Alexander's death. But if you want to talk to him about it, I suggest you go now while he is in a calmer mood." Hades gave Nicolette a short bow, before turning and heading in the direction of the bride. The dance between her husband (his uncle) and her was over, and it was about time he formally met her. Hades gave her a smirk, and he inquired smoothly, "Pleasure to meet you at last, Cecily, would you honor me with a dance?" He held out his hand to her, and had the devil's smirk in his eyes.

Nicolette blinked as Hades basically just lectured her and called her stupid. There certainly must have been something that she was missing now, because it seriously seemed like everyone but her knew about it. Turning to watch Hades walked off she noticed that he went to go dance with Cecily and smiled softly to herself, for someone that looked as creepy as he did, he sure had charm. With a small sigh she took a quick glance in Kalif's direction, she didn't really want to speak with him about anything, but if she wanted answers she knew she would have to some time or another. 'Let's just hope he's in a better mood than he was last time I spoke with him.' For some reason she wanted food again, preferably something soup like, but decided it could wait until later. The baby was probably just trying to be difficult now because had really yet to eat anything but sweets, which the child obviously hated.

Shaking her head softly she made her made her way over to where Kalif was. Immediately in his presence she felt herself begin to grow nervous once again, yet it wasn't as strong as it used to be. Maybe with Alexander gone she was able to relax around others a bit; "I totally believe that I just got a lecture from your son." She said with a small smile when she was finally close enough for him to hear her easily. Scratching the back of her head she let her smile falter slightly, now that she was here she didn't really know what to say to him. Niccy knew that Kalif disliked Alexander, but not to this extent, then again she rarely knew that men were thinking in general, so who knows how much they really hated each other. "Why did you suggest to kill of Alexander?" She asked softly, trying to be low so that not everyone would hear but strong enough so that he knew that she wanted an answer.

Cecily stepped back from her love, her hand in his, fingers parting to let him go with a gentle smile as he went to be with his sister and brand new neice. Hands cupping her elbows, she looked at that sweet little bundle, wanting more than anything to fast forward time so she could hold her own baby. A voice, smooth as silk, sounded from her left and she turned to look up at none other than the young man whom she'd seen for a split moment months ago. She and Nicolette had been out on the town together and she remembered quite clearly him smacking Alexander's head, then calling him a *****. It had, she thought with a smile, been hilarious. Only more so when he revealed he was Kalif's son.

Sliding her much smaller hand into his, she smiled up at him. Her other hand rested not on his shoulder, as he practically towered over her, but settled on his upper arm as they danced. She thought about what Prodan had told her about Kalif's children and placed his age. "You're-Hades? My new nephew," she grinned.

Kalif wanted nothing more but to smack his son in the back of the head. He revealed that he was the one that sent Hades after Alexander, along with Julian's approval. However, with knowing that the job was done, Kalif was needless to say in a better mood than of recently. With cool, bleak eyes, he watched Nicolette approach him, and he remained still, no emotion could be seen. Kalif noted, "Hades seems to be the wisest of my offspring. That is no surprise that he would lecture you." Whether or not that had any hidden insults within his words, it was unknown. Kalif shifted his posture slightly, and his gaze fell to the ground for a moment, before it went back to her eyes. "He got on my nerves. Simple as that." It was a cheeky response, and not that much true, but it was true enough for this Death Eater. Kalif despised being here, and it was obvious in his eyes. He knew just as well as anyone that it was traditional for Nicolette and himself to dance because he was best man and she was the maid of honor. That will only happen when hell freezes over.

Hades was actually a very decent dancer, despite his creepy attitude and his blood-lusting ways. Right now, it would be hard to tell that he was a Death Eater (in training). He simply appeared to be a little more than a ghost wearing black with how white his skin tone was. Hades nodded, "Indeed I am. The firstborn son of the man you hired as a Herbology Professor." Hades had to admit that it was rather interesting to see such a cold man who hated kids actually working with them. It was actually quite humorous. His hand was upon her waist, and he smirked, "And you are going to give birth to my newest cousin. I can see that you are quite joyous of that, are you not?" Hades' eyes wondered to her abdomen for a moment before they met green once more. "After all, I do see that you will be an excellent mother indeed."

Nicolette stared at Kalif with a look of confusion yet hilarity. She may not understand what was going on, but she could pick up that he seemed to know what it was about too. "Yeah, but I don't think he actually understands what he is lecturing me about." Nicolette could understand that the boy might have thought what she said was dumb, but then again he didn't really know her situation either. Either way, she knew that she pretty much had no choice but to stay with him until things were sorted out. And now that he was dead she was stuck on what she should do with herself now, because it didn't really seem like anyone around here was going to help her with this. "Or rather, maybe I don't get why he is lecturing me at all." She didn't really know why she was telling Kalif this, she didn't expect him to understand why she ended up doing the things she did. With a soft sigh she turned her gaze to Cecily who was currently dancing with Hades before she turned her gaze back to Kalif. His reason for killing Alexander was understandable yet a bit suspicious as well.

"Doesn't everyone get on your nerves though?" Nicolette asked curiously; as a small smile graced her lips. She could already tell he didn't want to be here, and when she found the answers she was looking for she'd leave him be and probably head inside. "If you ask me killing someone because they get of your nerves is...really dumb." She wanted to kill Alexander herself, but that was mainly because he made her miserable and wanted her to git rid of her baby. But she would never kill someone just because they annoyed her.

Cecily had to give credit to whomever had taught Hades to dance, he was an excellent partner. She didn't feel awkward and actually was enjoying herself. He seemed like a pleasant young man, she saw traces of Kalif in him yet something other that she couldn't define within his handsome features. "Oh I am," she spoke sincerely, green eyes taking on a dreamy quality at just the mention of their child. Her head tilted slightly to the side, regarding him, the smile still upon her face. "I do hope to be." She had wished and wished for this baby, for Prodan's child. Having that wish granted brought many emotions with it. Pushing that aside, she asked, "Yet how can you tell?" She was curious, almost feeling as if he was seeing something she could not.

"He knows more than what others take him for. His observation is unlimited, and for that he is probably the smartest son I have," Kalif stated coolly. "I think the reason why you don't understand is because you are a bit dense in the head." Kalif smirked slightly, but it quickly vanished. She didn't buy what he said, and that alone made him slightly uneasy. He would never reveal his full reasons, as they were private and she did not deserve to get into his mind like that - even though Asparuh has countless times. Kalif murmured, "More often than not, yes." It was an honest question, but those who persisted usually ended up dead. Kalif narrowed his eyes and he said, "There are other reasons, but moreover he continued to attempt to get to you, which would get to Cecily, and then to Prodan, who would run to me. I don't really appreciate drama very well. Also, he lied, countless times. I cannot stand blunt liars who cannot even cover their own stories." Kalif glanced down at Nicolette, and he raised an eyebrow, "Well, I hate to change the subject, but have you decided upon any names for your spawn, assuming that it is a boy? I do believe that Prodan wants to know, but won't ask because he is currently occupied with his own...woman."

Hades smirked and he murmured, "I tend to know things before others do. However, for your certain circumstance, all it took was a look of the family tree. Seeing that line, that was all it took." Hades saw that she was just more than happy about the child. Prodan was too, as Hades could tell from his actions now than from before he met Cecily. Hades tends to watch over others without them knowing. It was a perfect quality of his. Now, all he needed to do was watch Jaken for a while, before he can spring his attack upon his brother. Show him the pain Hades went through, and how Jaken got everything that Hades did not. With these thoughts in mind, Hades kept the subtle smirk and that devil's smile in his eyes. Oh how much he was like his father with hiding his thoughts and emotions!

Cecily had met many members of Prodan's family and with each new meeting, she swore she'd never come across such an interesting family in her whole lifetime. Each person was different yet similar in their own way. Sometimes though, it could be baffling how Prodan and Nat, two of the kindest people she had met, were so closely related to them. Yet she was careful not to put any one of them into a neat box; Hades was a perfect example of that. There was something strange yet alluring about the young man. Already she felt, calm near him. Like an aunt would feel toward a nephew she had always known, even though they'd only met this second time.

Her eyes smiled up into his then scanned the crowd, spotting her love laughing with his sister. She turned her head back, about to say something when she noticed something odd. "Hades?" The hand she'd placed on his upper arm moved over fractionally. "Did you cut yourself?" Puzzled, she glanced up at him, then she looked closer, could not help but see more spots flecked on his dark clothing.

At the mention of Kalif calling her dense, Nicolette narrowed her eyes at him and snorted. Okay so she was a bit dense, she didn't think it would be that obvious to everyone. "You don't even know what we were talking about so you have no clue whether it has to do with me being dense or not." Nicolette muttered as she crossed her arms for a moment, she was getting a bit frustrated with no one getting her point here. No one really got that she had no other choice, people often panic under pressure. And boy did nicolette panic, the choice she made was dumb, but it would have worked if Kalif and everyone else had just left Alexander alone a bit longer. After a moment Nicolette uncrossed her arms and let her face resort back to it's calmer form as she tried to clear her thoughts from being angry and stressed. The stress often made her feel worse than she already did, so it must not be that good for the baby..or something. "You people don't even know a quarter of the reasons he should be dead, but I'll keep my mouth shut this time." Nicolette really didn't want to bring up the subject of James or the friendship he had molded with Alex in order to get to her, and really Kalif already didn't seem to like him enough already. What's the point of making him even angrier.

When asked the name of her baby Nicolette glanced down at her small bump before she looked back at Kalif with a very curious look on it. She had almost forgotten that he knew she was pregnant, and the sudden bring up of the conversation started to make her feel nervous and ill both at the same time. 'I wonder why Prodan is curious though..' Maybe Cecily really wanted to know and pegged him to ask or something. Either way it was weird enough, but then again...sometime or another she needed to decide on a name for him. "I don't know how you all figured out it was a boy so fast but..." She drawled on, she saw a really good one in a book she read the other day and was very tempted to use it. But she was having an issue with remembering it. After a moment of thinking the name suddenly hit her. "I was thinking Damianos......" She drawled on once again. Well crap, she had only thought of the first name so far.

Hades glanced at the spots of blood on his trenchcoat. So, she finally noticed it. Hades was usually a good liar, but for something like this, his head needed to think of a lie and fast. Time seemed to slow as he thought of an answer. It may sound ridiculous, but it would do. Without any suspicious hesitation, Hades answered, "Oh, no I did not cut myself, nor did anyone cut me. You see, I make a living off of butchering animals for food in the wizarding world. I was running a bit late coming to the wedding, and I had no time to change. I do hope I have your forgiveness upon this." Hades looked serious about his answer, but on the inside, he was laughing maniacally. If he had more time, he would have come up with something of utter genius-ness, and this was close enough to it.

"I do believe that most of anything that comes out of your mouth is usually made of utter nonsense." Kalif shrugged lightly, and he mentally agreed with Nicolette about the reasons why Alexander should be dead. After all, he could name off a million. About time she learned how to shut her mouth... Kalif thought and resisted a roll of his eyes. Staring down at her, Kalif stated, "I think I would know the signs by now, considering the actions and behavior of my ex-wife who was pregnant multiple times. Prodan thought it was a girl to be honest, but that is what Cecily might be having. I'm not entirely sure on her behavior." Kalif managed to say those words without insulting her directly. Indirectly, it could be taken as a few insults. After she said the first name, Kalif finished her words, almost absently as his mind worked without a moment of hesitation, "...Gavril Styx."

Cecily's eyes came up to lock with his, not sensing his hesitation whatsoever. She was not an unintelligent woman, not by any means. Hades simply had a smooth way about him, the way he spoke, the way his eyes did not waver, that made her believe him. Had it been someone else, she would have called bull poop. As it was...his jedi mind tricks worked for now. "Oh I see. No no I understand completely. I'm happy that you could come." She smiled once more at him, quickly dropping the subject so as not to embarrass him. If that were even possible.

"Maybe it's just nonsense because you don't know how to have fun." Nicolette muttered with a small snicker, but now she knew not to really ever take Kalif's insults to heart. He had insulted her like that so many times that by now it was as simple to her as if he was saying hello. With a small smile she shrugged his behavior and mention of how he knew it was a boy off, if that's what he thought then she wasn't going to really argue with him. However his next sentence cause her to immediately freeze and stare up at his with the widest eyes she could probably ever manage, she had really liked the middle name...but it was the last name that had thrown her off. "Y-you know?!" She asked, not liking that her voice cracked when she asked Kalif that question. Over the past few months Nicolette had been worrying herself to death over this, in fact it was the only reason she had stayed with Alex at all, fear of rejection. "Kalif...WHAT THE HELL!?" She almost didn't notice that she had yelled. "You knew this whole time and you didn't bother to tell me at all that you knew!?" Her voice was still speaking loudly, in fact it was loud enough that she was sure that everyone at the wedding could hear her. "Because of you I had to stay with that sad excuse of a human..." She hissed the last part out. Nicolette didn't want to be angry with him, but for some reason she was.

Kalif completely ignored her statement. Kalif was not raised to have fun, as he did not know what fun even was. However, her reaction was priceless. If Kalif had the ability to really, truly laugh at her, he would be as of right now. Instead, a cruel and devious smirk replaced the emotionless, bland look he usually kept on his features. Kalif answered, a bit of amusement laced perfectly around his iciness, "I was actually wondering when you would build up the guts to inform me. I actually thought it was obvious. Why else would I bother to come to your rescue when that mudblood trash tried to kill our child and claiming it was his? It is hard to honestly piss me off, but claiming something of my blood as his... Well, that just does not settle with me very well." Kalif hated the fact that she had to make a big deal out of this, especially speaking so loudly. Kalif added, "Don't blame me for your own choices to stay with that - now dead - man. Obviously, you assume things too quickly, almost impulsively."

Hades nodded, and was about to change the subject, when he heard Nicolette yell. His body stopped, and he released Cecily from any physical hold from the dance. Hades began to laugh, his notes cold, eerie yet musical all at the same time. Hades smirked and he said, "I guess Kalif told her that he knew that he was the father of Nicolette's child. It was rather obvious if anyone caught the connections." Hades folded his arms across his chest, and he glanced at Nataliia and Prodan, who were watching the scene as if there were no tomorrow. Hades waited to see just how this will carry itself out. Everything about this day was utterly delicious.

Nicolette calmed down a little bit, in fact she was very shocked that he hadn't told her to get away from him or get rid of it like Alexander had. But he remained far from the subject and actually seemed like he was actually protective of the baby. As he continued to speak Nicolette got more and more confused, how could she really miss that he had known this whole time, maybe she really was dense. "Well Alex said....he said that you wouldn't care." she stated remembering that day when he made her believe that Kalif wouldn't care about anything. "He told me he talked to you that day, and you didn't care at all." Bringing a hand up to rub at her temples she felt like she was going to be sick again, this whole time she had been led to believe that he didn't care, Nicolette had been worried that Kalif would reject her and the baby. Honestly right now she didn't care if he rejected her, but the poor kid didn't really deserve this at all.

"I thought that day you were only there because you hated Alexander. " She shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing what else to say in front of him right now. That mudblood had really ruled her into a deep situation, on top of that this whole time she had been blaming Kalif for something that was far beyond his fault. "I don't think you'd understand why I believed him...." No one would really understand her, except for maybe Alphonse and Avory. They had seen the misery she had been put through and knew that she was still suffering today from it. "I can't really be blamed for my reasons either, your pretty mean to me a good majority of the time so I thought you wouldn't really care." She asked not able to hold it in any longer, he seemed like a good father from what she knew. But he hated her guts, so maybe he was disgusted by it or something.

Cecily stepped back as she heard Niccy yelling. Why was she yelling? She saw her standing with Kalif and narrowed her eyes, becoming angry that he might have upset her friend. Hades laughter drew her attention back to him. Shivering at the eerily beautiful quality to it-who was this young man really-she rubbed at her bare arms. A slight buzzing began in her ears and she began to feel unwell. This pregnancy was normally pretty easy on her body but stress or anything upsetting either made her sick or light headed. His words, spoken so smugly, rang through her head. Kalif was the father of Niccy's baby? When did it happen? How had it happened?

Her fingers pressed to her forehead, shaking, black spots began to cloud her vision. Her hearing became a dull roar of her own heartbeat as her good color flushed to leave her skin chalky white. It happened within the span of seconds and before she could call out she was falling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back