OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Spring brought with it many things; hope, good weather, love, new life. For Cecily Rambolt, the day dawned bright with all of those things. She stood in her wedding gown, hair twisting magically into shape until it wrapped into messy braids on the back of her head. Smoothing her hands down the skirt, she tilted her head, moving sidewise to look upon the silhouette the draped dress gave her. Pregnancy had brought changes to her slender body; slightly fuller chest, a different richness to her skin tone and a dreamy quality to her green eyes.

Although her mother had been there to help pick out a wedding gown, her parents were unable to make it to the ceremony. Marilyn had contracted the flu and to most it would mean bed rest and a healthy diagnosis within a week. Yet for her mother's weakened immune system, it meant no travel and absolutely no getting out of bed until her doctor was happy. Even with the potions Cecily had owled her, she wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding. It had saddened Cecily until her father had returned the owl with a letter, beautifully written in his blunt, yet comforting words.

Smiling as she touched the firm, rounded bump, non visible to others in her flowing dress, she left the small building to meet up with her bridal party. Their ceremony took place at dusk, outside under the wide open skies of New Zealand. The stars were just beginning to appear in the dark blue sky and it was the magical time between twilight and night. Cecily paused at the end of the long aisle, the ground had been dashed with multicolored rose petals by unseen hands, white chairs lined the aisle on either sides for the few guests they had invited. She spotted Kalif, best man to Prodan, and Nicolette, her maid of honor, standing by the wizard who would officiate their ceremony. Yet she only had eyes for the gorgeous man with silver eyes and dark hair. Prodan, her beloved.

She finally reached the end of the aisle, trees surrounding the lot of them, and put her hand in Prodan's. Looking up into his eyes, hers shined with happiness and love, and she knew that this was forever.

Bloody hell, why must Prodan drag me into this? This was not the way Kalif planned his afternoon. His son was out taking care of something - or someone rather. Kalif was dressed in his usual black robes, feeling no need to dress up. It displeased Prodan, but Kalif simply backhanded him in the back of the skull. If only that would stop him from asking Kalif to be best man. Cecily was a beauty, but Kalif could care less. And what he did not appreciate was Nicolette being here. He had to deliver that one message from Patricia, and of course, he knew that he could not avoid her for too long. Let's just get this ceremony done and over with. Kalif thought without a bit of patience. He could not stand weddings (even his own). Kalif folded his arms across his chest as he waited for everything to just fly by.

Prodan stood at the alter, for the second time in his life. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach, which was absent in his last wedding. He was not in love with Dorothee as he was for Cecily Rambolt. Prodan was dressed fully in a tux, and his smile was as broad as the skies above, only filled with a thousand times more happiness than ever before. He turned his head to stare down the aisle as Cecily approached. He wanted the ceremony to last forever and only a few seconds at the same time. Prodan never wanted the wedding to end because he waited for this day for so long, and he wanted it to end because he could claim Cecily as his beloved wife.

Prodan took Cecily's hands in his, and he smiled down at Cecily. Oh, if only he could just kiss her now! Prodan felt that knot in his throat, as the wizard began to speak. Oh my Merlin, this is it! I hope she says I do. Cause I know I am going to. Of course I am going to! I am the one who proposed to her! Oh dear me, she looks so gorgeous. Cecily Zhefarvoich. It has a lovely ring to it. Oh boy, I cannot wait to call her my wife. Really, truly be mine forever. This is the best day of my life, and I am not being overly dramatic.

Nicolette rubbed her grumbling stomach for a moment before she removed her hand from her stomach and turned her attention back to Cecily and Prodan. Today was supposed to be a happy day for both of them, so she wasn't going to try and let her not feeling well ruin their big day. Nicolette was wearing a Pink Dress that she didn't even remember having, and her hair was left down and straightened. If it had been a better morning for her she might have actually bothered with her hair, but alas this baby of hers had no intention of ever giving her a break. 'and even worse Kalif is here...' He still made her made extremely nervous, and that made her want to be as far from him as she could possibly manage, which honestly wasn't very from from where they were standing. So instead she tried her best to avoid looking at him at all.

'If Prodan passes out I'm not waking him up this time.' Nicolette thought to herself as she eyed Prodan wearily. He looked as if his mind were running a mile a minute. Either he was really nervous or being overly dramatic, either way she didn't really want to deal with it right now. She was hear to support her best friend in her day of happiness, but once the wedding was over she was probably gonna go lay down or relax...or eat some cake. She didn't quite know what she wanted to do at this point. 'I hate being pregnant!' She thought to herself bitterly. Whoever said that pregnancy was a joy obviously was on some sort of drug...or was just really weird. Turning her head she noticed that Alex still hadn't shown up and rolled her eyes, he was probably still mad that she had broken his wrist...well shattered it..whatever! 'He's late...' The only reason she was trying to make anything work between then now was because of that baby, without it he would be long gone in her life.

From beneath the wide brimmed slouch hat, a wizard stood watching as a vision came toward him. He was transported through time, back to his own outdoor wedding to his beloved. Although Marilyn, his daughter, had both his and her mother's features, it was Cecily who was the spitting image of his late wife, Angelica. Nerves calm, hands steady, face unreadable except for the happiness shining from his eyes, Bane Wright's heart was literally shaking his shirt collar. Dressed in a set of new togs he'd ventured out and bought for this ceremony, he still was true to himself with his scuffed boots and dark brown slouch hat.

He held out the long, wide band of braided cloths and spoke as he tied it around their joined hands. "May the place of this rite be consecrated for the Gods. For we gather here in a ritual of love, with two who would be wedded. Cecily Rambolt and Prodan Zhefarovich have come forward and stand before us, and before the gods of nature, to unite as one." As his voice boomed out, his eyes connected with his granddaughter's, registering her shock and his face broke out into one of his rare smiles. One lid came down in a quick wink.

Cecily smiled brightly, her love for the man in front of her painfully apparent. His silver eyes, looking down into hers, filled her world. I shall be yours forever and always. She felt faint for a moment, from happiness, from peace, from the overwhelming volume of what they were doing. Binding themselves to one another, she taking on his name, he giving her his. The only thing more perfect was the small being nestled beneath her heart. She felt the soft cloths go around their hands, binding them in their traditional handfasting. It wasn't until she heard his voice, so dear to her, that her head jerked toward the wizard performing the ceremony. Grandfather!

His sly wink and wide smile brought tears to her eyes and as her eyes reconnected with Prodan's, tears freely slipped down her cheeks. Her grandfather's words, spoken in his quiet yet carrying and commanding voice, touched her heart and she knew that she would remember this day for always.

"Above you are the stars, below you are the stones, as time does pass, remember; like a star should your love be constant, like a stone should your love be firm. Be close, but not too close. Possess one another, but be understanding. Have patience each with the other, for storms will come, but they will go quickly. Be free in the giving of affection and warmth. The Gods are with you, now and always."

"Is it your wish, Cecily Rambolt, to become one with this man?"

Cecily slowly nodded, her heart in her eyes, her grip on Prodan's hand firm. "Oh yes, I do," she choked out, green eyes bright with tears.

"Is it your wish, Prodan Zhefarovich, to become one with this woman?"

Prodan's smile only brightened when he heard her words. The tears were befuddling to him, but he did not hesitate on his words when he was asked the very same question. "I do, always." Prodan glanced over at the audience. Nataliia was looking much better, but wasn't Hades suppose to come? And that Alexander man? Prodan would have shrugged, but he did not want to mess this up at all. This was the best moment in his life. Prodan turned his silver eyes to green, and he smiled warmly. This is indeed the best day of my life. I give her my heart and soul, and in return, all I will ever want is her love. Prodan wanted to say these words, but it was rather obvious in his eyes.

Entering the wedding grounds with a pop, Hades arrived. He took out a black cloth, and began to wipe his usually pasty hands now covered in Alexander's blood on the cloth. He glanced at his father who seemed to be giving him the death glare. Hades smirked as he said, "Sorry I am late. I had...something to take care of." His white face had bits of splattered blood upon his face. With the same cloth, he wiped the blood clean, but ignored the dark, dried bit on his boots and bottom of his pants and his sleeves of his trenchcoat. Without another word, he went and sat down on the Groom's side, beside his aunt. Hades smirked, seeing that his father was not pleased with his arrival. In his pocket, was the necklace that Alexander had given him. However, the dead man's message would never be received.

Bane's eyes followed the newcomer, narrowed despite himself. He scented the blood that caked the man's clothes and body. For a moment, he wished to take issue with the young welp, then decided the best man, whom smelled similar, would take care of it. Bane smiled upon his granddaughter and her beloved. He untied their hands, quietly instructing them to exchange their rings. He had gifted Cecily with the ring he had worn, that had been passed down to him through generations; always had it brought love and a strong union.

"Do any say nay?" His eyes hardened, flicking about the assembled guests; if any dared speak up, he would bite their faces off. When none were forthcoming, his face smoothed back out, lost its ferocity. "Then as the Gods are witness to this rite, I now proclaim you husband and wife!" He untied their hands, clapped a large hand on Prodan's back. "You may now kiss your bride."

Cecily vaguely heard the small pop as someone entered the wedding grounds, yet she paid them no mind. All her attention, all her being, was centered and focused on this one moment, where they were bound together. Laughing softly as she fumbled with Prodan's ring, she used her free left hand to slide it onto his ring finger. The fit was perfect, the titanium ring shone even in the rapidly approaching night. She held out her left hand to make it easier for Prodan, staring up into his eyes, love in hers.

Nicolette turned her when someone entered the wedding late. At first she worried that it was Alexander, but immediately calmed herself when she saw it was only that boy that she a met at the bar so long ago. He was Kalif's son so it didn't surprise her that he had shown up, but what did surprise her was that he seemed to be covered in blood. Was he injured or something? She continued to stare at him with her sparkling golden eyes until she heard Prodan speak. 'Something is wrong...I can feel it.' Kalif didn't seem so happy with his son at the moment, so despite the fact that she was worried, she was also curious. She turned her gaze away from the young man and back to the wedding before her. Seeing Cecily so happy put a small smile on her face, she deserved to be happy.

'She's going to move out though, which means I'm gonna be alone again..' Rolling her eyes at her own thoughts she tried to think of happier things. Cecily needed to go live with her husband and such now, Nicolette just felt like she wasn't ready to be all alone right now. Forcing a small smile on her face, she tried her best to show how happy she really was for her friend. Even if deep down she feared what was going to happen to her after this.

Prodan slipped the diamond ring upon her finger with care. Prodan let out a silent gasp of happiness. How could things get any more perfect? No one objected - even if they did, Prodan would tell them to shove it and let him live his life in pure happiness. Husband and wife... Wow. And it was time to kiss his bride. Smirking slightly, he stepped closer to her, wrapping one of his arms around her waist, before swinging her so that he was actually holding her before planting a soft, warm and gentle kiss upon the lips of his love that made him whole. Truly a romantic scene under the stars that revealed themselves tonight it was. Standing back up straight (making sure she wouldn't fall), Prodan beamed and murmured to Cecily, "My love, you are now my wife as I am your husband. I adore you, and I love you so much." Prodan chuckled joyously.

Cecily's eyes slid closed, closing green off from the world and just gave into the wondeful feeling of Prodan claiming her as his bride, his token of his love on her finger. Opening them slowly, she gazed up at him, smiling softly as he came closer. Kiss the bride. And oh what a kiss it was. Since she was a little girl, she'd always sighed over the romantic gestures and dramatic kisses in old black and white muggle movies. She'd never thought it would happen to her, yet here she was, in Prodan's strong arms. They were the only thing supporting her as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, reveling in the sheer romanticism. Back on her feet, she would have swayed if not for his embrace. Reaching up with one hand, she cradled his cheek. "There aren't enough words in me," she said quietly, eyes wet from happy tears, "to ever tell you how much I love you. My husband." Laughing softly, she knew that this would always be one of the happiest times in her life.

Nataliia had not seen Hades come in with blood, but her silver eyes were focused on the wedding. It amused her that Kalif was not in a good mood, but Nicolette, Prodan, and Cecily were all so beautiful. It brought tears to her eyes, as it was so romantic, the wedding, the scenery, everything! Taking a cloth, she dabbed her eyes, as she was dressed in a cute outfit consisting of a purple, formal dress and her hair was just as wavy and neat as before. Life was back in her eyes, but just vaguely. She cradled little Joanna in her arms, as the baby kept her blue eyes open and she stared up at her mother. She was wrapped in a white blanket. The newborn was almost a month old. Oh how times passes. And it was just two weeks since she seen the man that made her...well, that Snow man that helped and harmed her at the same time. She was guilty as can be, but she was also less miserable as well. It was so complicated.

Nicolette was tempted to awww that the sight of Prodan and Cecily, but the nauseous feeling in her stomach prevented her from doing anything but sighing to herself softly and lowering her gaze. Cecily was officially a married woman now, the poor woman must be busting out with happiness right now. As tempted as she was to run over and hug her friend instead she felt an overwhelming urge to head back to the house, a nap might do her good. When the ceremony had ended she gave a small wave in Cecily's direction before she turned to look at the other guests, she knew most of them pretty well. 'I guess I've been here longer than I though..' She shrugged her herself before lifted her foot up and pulled off one of the heels, then did the same with the other. Dropping her shoes on the ground she walked barefoot away from the area that Cecily and Prodan and were in and more towards the other guests. She noticed Nataliia was here and was actually tempted to talk to her. 'Maybe after a nap...' she thought to herself as she yawned softly and continued to walk her way across the soft grass and past the rows of chairs that the guests sat in, not caring if whether or not they noticed her leaving. She just really wanted to get inside before someone caught her.

Bane couldn't keep the smile off his face for long. He held up his hands and boomed out. "May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Prodan Zhefarovich!" He began clapping, signaling the others to do so with his eyes. Moments later, he gathered his granddaughter to him in a hug and whispered in her ear. With a firm handshake to his new grandson, he promised to be in touch and disapparated away.

Cecily smiled and laughed, hugging her grandfather tight. She breathed in his scent of sandlewood and old leather, knowing she would always remember his part, the surprise she had felt, on their special day. "Thank you," she whispered, letting him go. She felt her stomach rumble and knew she looked forward to the cake more than anything else at the moment. Well, being with her husband and hugging her friends were high on the list too. But the baby and she demanded food soon, or they'd have a cranky bride on their hands.

Nataliia beamed, but would have clapped if her hands were not full with Joanna right now. Mr. and Mrs. Zhefarovich. Oh how wonderful today was! Nataliia noticed her friend leaving, so Nataliia jumped on her feet, glad that Joanna only released a tiny gurgle of delight and smiled when Nataliia moved. She quickly moved in on Niccy, before shifting Joanna over to her left arm, and reached out to grab Niccy to stop her. "Niccy, don't leave! We need you at the reception, darling." Her words were laced with kindness but still lacked the life she used to have. She gave Niccy a mournful look, hoping that she would fall for it. She really needed Niccy there with her.

Just to speed things along...
Prodan stood in front of the wedding cake, as it was gorgeous but not nearly as beautiful as his wife. Prodan held the knife in his head, as he slowly cut two small slices, one for him and one for Cecily. Giving her own slice on a plate to her, he put a fork into his, and scooped up a healthy bite. As tradition states, they would have to feed each other the cake. A smirk decorated Prodan's lips as he went just to do that, before he put the cake into his hand and did what a fun husband should always do. Get as much cake on the bride's face as humanly possible. Knowing her as well as he did, Prodan assumed that she would do the very same thing. Prodan laughed and he waited for Cecily.

Cecily gathered close to her husband, her lips twitching, laughter bubbling from her as even the thought brought her joy. Prodan was her husband now and they were starting a new life, together. She eyed him suspiciously, wondering if he would try any funny business with the cake. She hid her smirk, knowing she sure as hell was going to. When she was through, she planned on her hubby looking like a slim, taller version of Santa Claus. "Thank you," she murmured, taking the plate. She leaned forward a little, wondering. Was he going to? Would he? Her eyes narrowed fractionally then her lower face was covered with icing and flaky cake crumbs.

Laughing, she picked up her piece and didn't even try to feed him, she took it flat in her hand and smeared it all over his face. She licked a bit of icing from her lip, giggling.

Prodan knew it. He didn't even try to stop it from coming. He about willed it too. Wiping some of the icing off his mouth and eyes, as he was not usually a cake and icing lover, Prodan smirked deviously, "Oh, it is so on now." Prodan laughed a bit, for taking even more cake, and he put it in the one place that he was hoping that she would never guess. Down the front of her wedding dress, all over the skin that was revealing and everything. Prodan shook his hand off so the cake would not cover it so much. However, some of it went into his hair, but Prodan didn't mind. He was enjoying himself. And he was sure that the audience was as well. Just watching the newly wed couple smear cake all over each other.

And this was why she had chosen this man, above all others, because he was the same side of the coin. Fun loving, wonderful and not afraid to show his silly side to the world. Or in this case, in front of their wedding guests, mainly comprised of his family. Cecily shrieked with laughter. Then grabbed the large clumps of cake from her chest and like a tree monkey, wrapped her arms around him, shoving her hands beneath his tux jacket and shirt. "Don't mess with the master," she laughed, icing smeared fingers traced his spine before shoving the cake down the back of his pants. Stepping back, she plunked her messy hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow as if daring him to continue.

Prodan was not expecting what she did to come, but he only laughed and he wrinkled his nose at her and he murmured, putting his arms around Cecily's body and smirked. He gave her a kiss, as he tried his best not to react in front of others when she traced her fingers down his spine. He grinned, "Oh, I will never beat with the master. I love to mess around with her though." He traced his hand over her cheek, before tenderly kissing her neck and he smirked, "I won't be afraid to take you here and now if you touch my spine again." Prodan gave her a devious and seductive smile, before he pulled himself away from her and he glanced toward the wine and other beverages. "Want me to pour you something to drink, master?" Prodan laughed softly, only kidding around.

Cecily returned his kiss, keeping it tasteful, laughing still as their messy faces touched. Her grin grew wider as he admitted defeat. "And don't you forget it," she laughed, shrugging her shoulders slightly as he kissed her neck. The simple caress of his lips against her skin shot goose flesh across it. His whispered words in her ears widened her eyes and for a moment she could only stare bemused up at him as the imagery of them falling and rolling underneath the table flashed through her mind. Oh dear. Then she pictured just their feet sticking out from beneath the tablecloth, like the wicked witch of the west's sister in Wizard of Oz. Giggling, she took a moment to withdraw her wand from the sheath she'd tied around her calf and scourgify them both.

Wand put away, both of them once more clean although plenty of cake dotted the ground, she straightened up gracefully and nodded. "I'd love some sparkling cider." The bubbles would be wonderful on her tummy and as it was non alcholic, it was perfect for her and their baby.

Watching Cecily and Prodan basically destroy each other with cake make Nicolette instantly giggle with amusement. Instead of going inside and napping like had planned she instead stayed out with everyone like Nataliia had asked and attempted to swallow a piece of cake, but after like two bites her body decided that it didn't really want food anymore and she was forced to push it away and give the cake a disgusted look. "I"m sooo not cleaning that mess up." She commented as she looked at the mess Cecily and Prodan had made. Now that she had stayed for a bit and even tried to eat some cake she had to admit she was feeling a bit drained and bored. The baby refused to make up it's mind about what it wanted, which honestly got beyond frustrating at times. The baby must've disliked sweets and junk food because every time she attempted to eat them the baby protested strongly, which really stunk since Nicolette adored sugary sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back