As You Wish

Kalif gave her an odd stare. He shook his head and he muttered, "You should never believe a word that comes out of that mudblood's mouth. I thought you learned that by now." Kalif's black eyes glared down at Nicolette, and he knew that there was more to this than it appeared. What was sad was that Kalif also had an issue. He didn't like the fact that he gotten Nicolette pregnant - he barely liked the fact that he even did something like that with the woman. It was all complicated really. "I only told him I only care about where my loyalties lie. That is rather obvious to answer. My loyalties lie within the Death Eaters, and my family." His voice was hushed so Cecily could not hear them. The last thing he needed was the Ministry riding his back like they had so long ago before he changed his last name and erased his identity from everyone except from the Death Eaters and his family.

With that thought in his mind, he glanced over just to see Cecily faint. Kalif rolled his eyes and he shook his head, putting a gloved hand to his forehead. "I did hate him. From the first moment I laid eyes on him, I hated him. In a way, Alexander was right as bad as I hate to say it. I don't exactly care for you. However, I only protected you from harm's way to the best of my abilities because whether you like it or not, because I don't, you are carrying my son. That can all be changed, if I wanted to get rid of it, because I would. However, that is not the way I am. I leave that situation up to the woman, and if she wants to keep it, then fine. Rather than having this situation turn into another Patricia Rogers situation, I will actually be around to assist in raising him." Kalif removed his hand from his forehead, and he stared down at her. "Just know this, because from what you said in that alley that you wanted to keep the baby, that just means I will be around a lot more than if you don't keep him. I can promise you that." From his words alone, it could be shown that he truly was protective of the baby. And while it was still inside Nicolette, that only meant that he would have to protect her and keep her from harm's way. That was something Kalif was not looking forward to, spending time with Nicolette. I hate this situation I put myself in. It is obvious that she does annoy me to no end, and I don't like being around her, but if she thinks that I hate her... It is more like 'annoyance' than hate because I tend to kill off those whom I hate. She hasn't gotten that far on my list...yet.

Hades turned his attention to Cecily. His face contorted in shock and irritation when he saw that she fainted. Reacting upon instinct, he reached out to catch Cecily just before she hit the ground. Rather than just carrying her to a few chairs, he set her on the ground softly, before glancing over to Prodan and he called out, "Get over here, your wife fainted!" Hades rolled his stormy eyes, as his face resumed the natural icy features that he carried when he wasn't under an act. At least she was dumb enough to believe my lie. She probably would have fainted earlier if she knew the truth. Hades stood up straight, and walked over to Nataliia and stood by her side, arms over his chest as he watched his father and Nicolette from afar.

Needless to say that Prodan was shocked that Kalif would so openly tick off Cecily's best friend at her wedding. But he barely heard Hades reveal what it was, and it was rather shocking. Kalif was the father of Nicolette's child? When did that happen? Prodan himself thought it was that one guy, that Alexander something. Prodan would have spit out his drink if he was drinking it at the time. However, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Hades call out to him. Turning his head, he saw that Cecily had fainted, and Hades was walking over toward them. Standing up and rushing to Cecily's side, he lifted her into his arms, and gently moved the air from her face. Prodan murmured, "Come on, honey, don't spend your wedding day unconscious." Maybe soon would be a good time to take her to spend their honeymoon together, but Prodan wouldn't do that unless she wanted to.

Cecily felt weightless, floating. Warm fingers upon her face, her love's voice in her ear. Stirring, she curled into the heat, feeling cold. Opening her green eyes, she frowned, confused as to why she was being carried by Prodan. Had she fallen asleep? "Prodan?" she murmured. "I don't feel good. Can we go?"

For the longest time Nicolette stared at Kalif with a blank look, she honestly didn't expect to say anything he just had and for a moment she wasn't sure if she should say anything to him at all, in fear that she would ruin probably the most caring moment she had ever seen from him. He was offering to take care of the baby and protect her from any harm, but at the same time he claimed to not at all care for her. 'Maybe he's a far better father than people give him credit for.' Once she was sure that he was finished she cracked a small smile and did her best attempt not to giggle at him. She didn't whether she was more excited that he would be around more often or that he was going to let her keep the baby. It was probably a mixture of the two, she adored being around Kalif and had always wanted a baby, so both were positive in her book. "Does that mean I can't climb anymore trees?" She cracked a large grin and was easily tempted to hug him, but opted not to so she didn't possibly anger him and cause him to lose the calm mood he currently seemed to be in. At least know she knew her baby wasn't going to be completely rejected by anyone. Although Kalif didn't seem happy to be having a baby with her in general, she could really care less at that point. She wasn't going to spend her life chasing after someone who obviously didn't seem to like her very much.

"So I'm assuming your okay with the name I chose then, speak now if you don't." She asked him sharply yet gently at the same time, she wanted to decide on a name quickly for some reason. Especially since she had trouble even naming her goldfish and managing to stick with it. The middle name he had chose was quite interesting, so she had no complaints about that one along with the last name he had choose. As she waited for him to answer he question she began to notice that her stomach was really starting to hurt now. 'God forbid I had one piece of cake...' She glared down at her stomach before she placed her hands on her stomach and furrowed her eyebrows. "God! This kid isn't going to give me a break!" She muttered under he breath as she clutched her stomach. She didn't feel like she wasn't going to throw up, but it still hurt pretty bad.

Kalif shook his head at the woman. She was still as bubbly as ever, and that was a quality he seriously did not like. That grin or smile, it just annoyed him greatly. However, he kept this annoyance he felt to a minimum, and he just rolled his eyes. "Of course that means you can't climb trees. I would also advise not to turn into that kitten form as well." He did not want his son to have any cat qualities anyhow. That would be just unfortunate. "I am fine with the name. The middle name is the same as my father's, in case you don't know." Kalif stood firm on his word, but only stared down at her as he fell into silence. Seeing her react to the child, Kalif could only find some amusement out of this. "Be thankful that you don't hold one of my father's spawns. The ones with blood like mine made my mother go into a coma. I suggest you lay off the sweets." Kalif glanced over in Prodan's direction, seeing him apparate with her, more than likely for an early honeymoon. Kalif turned his attention back to Nicolette and he inquired, "Anything else you want to speak about? Best do it now while I am calm."

Nicolette was slightly shocked that Gavril, actually happened to be Asparuh's middle name as well. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to include to have a bit of a family history involved in her son's name. At that moment images flashed by her mind as she thought about what kind of person her baby would grow up to be. As of now, Nicolette surely want her baby to be more involved in the dark arts like she was, but only time would be able to tell if that would happen or not. She decided to hold off asking about such things until the baby was actually born. "Man pregnancy just sucks out all the fun." Nicolette huffed lightly, she wasn't really that upset though. At the moment she was a bit bummed that all of the things she usually did were going to be held off until the baby was born, but she knew she'd get over it. The excitement of being a mommy sort of overruled it.

"This baby hates anything that is even the slightest bit considered as junk food." She rubbed her stomach as she thought about all the foods that had been upsetting her stomach lately. Many of them were her favorite kinds of food too, which either she was going to have to give up or continue getting sick. Although there were many things that she did want to tell him or say to him, she wasn't really sure if he'd care all too much about it either. 'I should tell him about James...' If there was anything she needed to bring up it was that, but she held back. Instead she shook her head softly signalling that she had said pretty much everything she needed to and hoped Kalif wouldn't be able to catch the worry in her eyes. "Naaah, I think I'm all set for now." Chances were he'd pop along or she could even ask Cecily or someone else if she needed any help with anything.

She spoke mostly of something that he did not care for nor would he respond to. However, the last words out of her mouth made him nod once. "Very well. However, while I am at school, I'll have my son watch over you while I do my own duties. Knowing you, you might end up hurting and or killing yourself. You tend to be in the most interesting predicaments." Kalif glanced over at Hades and Nataliia, who seemed to be rather confused about the whole ordeal. "I'll take Nataliia home now. Just a little disclaimer, even though I will order Hades to watch over you, I doubt you will even know he is there. That quality he possesses sometimes does not impress me very well." Kalif turned and approached Nataliia before laying a hand upon her shoulder and apparating away from the scene.

Nicolette watched as Kalif apparated off before she sighed to herself softly. Great now she was going to be followed around, how was she going to do any research about James and such without worrying that someone would hear? Sighing softly she gave Hades a small wave, letting him know he could leave now or stay here if he chose to. Nicolette however was heading inside for some rest, she s honestly exhausted and starting to feel pretty bad about the whole thing. 'How did things get like this?' She thought to herself as she turned and made her way inside. She would have to decide what to do about James and everything when she was feeling better, besides it didn't seem like he was in New Zealand yet anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back