Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had felt forlorn for a while now. Why did it just feel like everything was falling apart around him? He didn't know what to do about any of it, but he knew he couldn't just sit around and do nothing about it anymore. He'd taken up origami over the summer, and he'd spent the last week working on a paper dragon. It was in his jacket pocket now, and Cas was on a mission. He ran around the school for a while, before finally spotting who he was looking for out of a window. Cas ran down to the lawn, and bolted after his roommate. "Lucas!" Cas called, jogging up to the boy. "Lucas, wait up!"

Lucas had been spending more and more time outside. He missed Quidditch practice. He couldn't believe they'd had their final game of the year, though he was glad it had been won by them. He was just wandering around, looking for something interesting, when he heard his name being called. He looked up, his stomach sinking when he saw Casper approaching him. He wasn't sure how he felt about his roommate, but he knew he would have to face him sooner or later. He hoped this wouldn't turn into another fight. He stopped walking, raising his hand in a silent greeting as he waited for Casper to catch up with him.

Casper was a little out of breath when he caught up. He stopped a few feet away, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He hesitated a moment before offering out the paper dragon in his hand. "I'm sorry, Lucas." he stared at his feet , a blush heating his cheeks. "I've been a jerk," he peeked up at Lucas bashfully. "Whatever was going on, it wasn't right to take it out on you." He looked back down again.

Lucas knew he had hoped for an apology, but he still felt guilty when he heard Casper say it. He wanted to move past this all. "It's okay. It's... clear you aren't feeling great." He told him. "Have you considered going to the counselor at all?" He asked hesitantly, not wanting to make him angry again.

Casper hesitated at the question, shaking his head slowly and offering out the dragon again. "I don't want to talk to an adult," he told Lucas gently. "I don't have the best luck with grown ups." Or just people, he added in his mind, but didn't say it. "I, um... I made this for you. I remember how much you liked dragons. I just... I want to be friends," he told Lucas softly. Casper had shut off his heart a while ago, he doubted he would ever like anyone again the way he had when he was younger.

Lucas sighed, shrugging. "I get that, I do. But sometimes adults are the only ones who can... help." He said quietly. He didn't want to push it, though. He smiled at the sight of the dragon. "Thanks." He said. "We can be friends. I'm sorry for not being the best friend lately. But I hope you'll tell me next time when something is wrong." He said with a small shrug.

Casper dropped the subject, not wanting to discuss it more. He fidgeted nervously, reaching out and setting the dragon on Lucas' shoulder before stepping back. He rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging at Lucas' words. "My parents kicked me out, and haven't spoken to me in nearly a year. I'm not sure what else could possibly go wrong," He sighed softly, shaking his head. "I guess... I probably should have mentioned something. Sorry," he apologized softly.

Lucas winced when Casper talked about his parents kicking him out. He had heard him say it before when they were fighting. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "But... that's what I'm talking about. Those are.. big things only adults can really help with." He said softly. "I can only be your friend and... try to make things nice at school." He said awkwardly.

Cas sighed softly, sticking his hands in his pockets. "It- It's fine. I don't want to talk about it." He shrugged and looked away. "I... I should probably go," he bit his lip. Other than apologizing, he wasn't really sure what to do. He sighed softly, peeking back at Lucas. "I guess... I'll see you later then," he offered weakly, doubting it. Casper had stopped hoping people would need him ages ago. Lucas was talking to him today, but he wasn't convinced it would be the same tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back