Anyone wanna RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya we could do it like athene challanges us all to a game of truth and dare and of course we have nereves so we do it and then someone gets dare to do something and we all go to see if he/she is able to or not.This will work

I dont think any of us can post in the kitchens.

I'm all for the truth or dare thing...Just let me make a short stop to WWW >:)

Sweet ^_^

Who could I challenge, then? Which of you is the most of a social butterfly(At least, enough to call the rest of you over to join in.)

I don't mind doing it, I do know everyone else taking part IC. If no one else wants to I will, but someone else could. I not really bothered.

I don't mind doing watever. Can we start the rp?
I was thinking in the great hall since we all have to get there, anyways to eat.
Than take the dare outside??

Kasey Carla said:
ya we could do it like athene challanges us all to a game of truth and dare and of course we have nereves so we do it and then someone gets dare to do something and we all go to see if he/she is able to or not.This will work

I dont think any of us can post in the kitchens.
Actually we can post in the kitchen. I've seen other students post there.

I can't think of an idea of why Patrick would go and talk to you. :lol: I'll wait till someone from my own house replies first. If that's okay.

Okay i am coming to see you athene.I guess only third years can post there

Oh really?

Dang... that kills a plot idea I had involving the Kitchens, lol. Ah well, I can wait till third year.

And I replied, Kasey! I also sent you a PM.

Athene Perthro said:
Oh really?

Dang... that kills a plot idea I had involving the Kitchens, lol. Ah well, I can wait till third year.

And I replied, Kasey! I also sent you a PM.
The kitchens are open to all students. I belive they are. I haven't read anything saying we are not allowed in the kitchens.

In canon, they are closed to all students, on HNZ we ignore that for the most part. :) ^_^

I know I'm really late to jump in here but I also haven't been able to do a heck of a lot of RPing especially with people other than my own characters. Would anyone be interested in RPing with me or my other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back