Anyone wanna RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey all. I'm wanting to have a literate roleplay with anyone. I've just realised I've not taken part in many RPs recently other than a kinda 'Hi', 'So, how are your classes going?', 'Fine, what about you?' boring one.

So anyone want to roleplay something interesting? I don't really care who you are as long as you're a student. (Although someone with some ideas would be useful :cool: )

I'd love too, do you have any ideas in mind?

Athene hasn't gotten into a fight in a while now ^_^

I'm up for it you know Maddiie character ;-)
Long as it don't get me losing points!

I'm in for a good RP...All Kaileys really done are those "Hi" "how are you" " oh I'm fine." Things.

why don't we all get togethere and beat the Slytherin up.

that was a joke.

Hmm, we could go somewhere where we aren't suppose to.

Yeah, but we'd need a reason to be there. I mean, I think it's quite sad when people decide to go 'exploring' in the Borley Mansion or the Forbidden Forrest. I mean, and don't take this the wrong way, but most of our characters are 11-13, and if you think about it, ought to be terrified of going to either of those places. Imagine you were an 11 year old, and there was a very dark and eerie forest on your school boundary. Your teachers had warned you about the monsters that lived in it, and how dangerous it was. That entering could quite possibly kill you.

You'd be a little scared, wouldn't you? You wouldn't want to go exploring in it. I think it's kinda stupid how so many students go there just for the sake of going. It defeats the point of it.

But anyway, beating up the Slytherin could work. I know you were joking, but it would make sense. Athene could get snarky to the rest of you, and you guys could get offended. I mean, it'd be unlikely for Atheen to get along with any of you, anyway.

Yeah, I agree. We can't just go along anywhere "exploring". My character would never go to either of those places especially the mansion since she's heard about the 'deaths' there. I think the forest would be good, as long as there was a reason. Maybe seeing something in there and then gradually everyone comes in.

How many of you have met Athene IC? I have, twice although we haven't 'chatted' much.

Beating up Athene could work...lol

I've met Athene IC twice. Neither time was very "Chatty" Two arguments is more like it.

I know I am too late for this but please consider me.kasey has never had a good Rp.Take me in and I will help you fight athene :lol: .We could do it like a sort of argument on which house is going to win the cup and then the hufflpufs would agree that ravenclaw might win but no athene stick to slytherin and then we can add to that.

I think it should be somewhere we're not meant to be, like the kitchens or maybe even the dungeons, yet not quite as you know

Kasey you can join. So we have 2 Ravenclaws, 3 Hufflepuffs and a Slytherin.

Sounds good to me(beating up Athene of course)
I mean the forest part! beating up Athene would get us expelled for sure.
we can ask Romero or a dark sprint to rp with us??

Maybe not beating up, but we could be arguing, and maybe a couple of jinxes.

We could but we should decide what we're gonna do first.

Oh I had in idea, I'm protesting bout the security in hogwarts I was going to use fake blood and write in on the wall. You all can post in my rp at the lawn and start out the plot. I still didn't get the okay but we cant get caught or one of us can, Athene can be the one too come and do you know do "her thing". I don't just in idea,

Erm...I think that maybe one of us got all 8-} and started to wonder off to the kitchens then they got stuck in there and where attacked by something. Like a house-elf. :ph43r:

hose elf. No I don't think that will work, but in attack would be good, name creatures that would attack!

I think having it in an out of bounds place wouldn't work. I mean, whats the chances that all of our characters would just happen to be out of bounds, all at the same time?

Oooh, I have an idea though, that might appeal to everyone.

What if we start a game of Truth or Dare in the Great Hall? That way, we can go out of bounds because of a dare. Athene could start the game, because she would think it would be amusng to watch everyone do what she says and answer what she asks.

Athene could be argueing with one of you, and then challenge you to a game of truth or dare, another one of you could over hear and think it would be fun, and invite the others.

And the rest wouldn't need planning... we'd just see how it went from there.

I mean, come on, how many of you guys didn't play truth or dare at 12?

Yeah that sounds cool, to me! :D

Yeah, that sounds good. Though you said what 12 year olds don't play truth or dare, umm well I'm 12 and I haven't played it since I was about 8. But yeah, it's a good plan :D

lol, really? I'm 16 and I STILL play truth or dare. Only, usually with alcohol, so I guess that doesn't really count.

truth and dare is cool with me!
I play whenever I want my brother to do something silly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back