Anyone and Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Well, even though school just started, I have alot more time on my hands since I'm on top of my homework. (That won't last) ^_^
And I'm keen for some plottings :)
I'm not really looking for anything in particular, a friendly RP with someone Arianna hasn't met is fine, or something dramatic would be great too!
Basically, I'm just looking for something to do :lol:

About Arianna: She is the tomboy-ish type, one of those kids who ran free as a child, despite her mother trying to force her into frilly skirts and dresses. She is more the quiet type now, though she is still not in any way girly. For about the past year she has become much more withdrawn, and a little rebellious, though I haven't really done anything with that. Though quiet, Ari is still friendly, and has overcome the whole 'awkward around new people' stage, so is usually easy to get along with when you first meet her.

If it sounds like she might fit in with one of your plots, post here, or PM me if you like :)
Lizzy ^_^

Your post looked lonely. This is a friend for it :hug:

So...Ari will kinda be Sidda's mentor, oui, sensei?
Maybe calm her down when she gets mad...teach her guitar and how to not get lost, etc.
Sound good?
how is le hungry horsey? and polite Polly?

Hannah Banana

Banana cake! :hug:

Yeah, mentor will be good.
Arianna isn't really the mentor type, as she can get a little impatient, so it'll be good for her too :lol:
We already have a RP... So when that one dies, maybe we can start another one to do with music?
I'll ring you :woot:
The hungry horse is good I think... Haven't fed her yet, she is hungry :p The dog is good, must take her for a walk.
You need to get your butt down here! :p Kidding.

Lizzy ^_^

I can also offer a fourth year gryffindor (Robert) as something if you like?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back