Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-lanie Lemmon

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Kay-lanie Lemmon an introvert 17 year old of Beaubaxtons..I have her for a while and somehow needs a development for her..

Freinds..Enemies..Lovers..Flings..Whatsoever..

Kienne Granger 5thyear Gryffie..(2nd account)
Suffering from a backfired Memory Charm and struggling to recover..

Rhianne Delle Clivey 4thyear Gryffie..(main account)
Needing someone who can trust on to..After a disastrous break up from a fellow Gryffie,Rhi had enough of being the Ms. Gryffindor Love,forgiving and everything..She plans on going out with a Slyth or a Durmstrang..

Irene Meredith 16 year old Durmstie(3rd account)
Had a steady relationship with Jake Hollwarth but how about some love triangles here and dangers??

Gabrielle Carmichael 1styear Ravie..(4th account)
Anything goes..She's starting her year off and passed off as Rhianne's cousin..

Anyone??This has been my nth attempt..

I have like 3 first years that could be friends with Gabrielle. And I know how you feel. I put these topics up and people ignored them like they didn't exist. But apparently it has changed after what seemed like a long time. What's Gabrielle like? :)

Gabrielle,a Ravie,loves to be in the company of all houses..She loves swimming and soccer..A prankster of sort,she rarely attends classes..

Hmmm...

I'll just make a short description of each one and you can choose which one you think would be best fit for a friend for Gabrielle. I am a Hufflepuff magnet, so they are all 'Puffs.

Sasha Hayden
: Sasha has a lot of family issues (as you can read in the plotline and story development topic). She was teased at home and basically thinks that the world hates her. So she is afraid to speak up for herself, and is trying to hide that she loves to read with saying she loves fashion. She thinks it's great, but she absolutely loves to read. Anyway, she'll do anything to be popular. If it means being mean to someone, she will, but afterwards will explain why she was mean.

Ella Palmer: Ella is against bullying and will try to get to the bully's weakness through talking, but if she needs to then she uses her fists. She plays the electric guitar and loves to stand out so people won't feel bad because they feel that they are too different. She isn't afraid of anything (that she's discovered yet). She loves the beach and I can't think of much more because I'm extremely tired. I'm about to go to sleep.

Hillary Crespo Hillary is basically a kind and caring girl. She doesn't want people to be mean to each other, loves animals, and loves music. She plays the guitar and sings. She also loves to have friends.

Decide which one you think would be the best fit for a friend. I can barely type correctly, so I'm off.

I have a character, Elise Finnigan. She's 17 and she's in Beauxbatons, she can be Kay-lanie's friend.

All of them are perfect..Want to start a topic??

My charries+blind starts=disaster

I have a few I can offer you.

Firstly,
Grande Fuego - 7th Year Beauxbatons He'ss very friendly to everyone but is a little bit of a push over, and will persuaded into doing things that the person asking wouldn't do. He works hard, though it doesn't always show. And he has an extremely laid back and let the waters of life carry you attitude towards life. He could be a friend to Kay.

Imogen Day - 3rd Year Gryffindor, she's really nice and friendly. Hard working and caring about others. Immy always has a smile on her face and she is very friendly towards everyone, though there will be a bit of change later in this year. She could be a friend to Rhianne.

Elle White - 1st Year Slytherin, Dark Elite, Enemy or false friend to Gabrielle. She's appears to be very nice and has a friendly smile, but she cares only for those in the Dark Elites and really just wants to get rid of people within her group. She doesn't work hard and loves fashion.

Elijah Tine - 1st Year Hufflepuff, He's very kind and nice to everyone. He loves music and having a good time. He loves nothing more than just hanging out with friends, and is very hyper all of the time. He could be a Friend.

I have a seventh year beauxbatons (17 - Leah) who i can offer as a friend?
I also have seventh year durmstrang (nearly 18 - Aaliyah) too. (I have a plot for these too. They're sister but don't know it yet.)

I have another 4th year gryffindor if you want rhianne to have another friend xD or i could just use libby?

I also have two first year slytherins, one horrible one who i can offer as an enemy, or one nice (libbys lil bro) :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back