Another Garden Stroll

Wednesday rolled her eyes in a playful manner when Sern had said that Kida was worse. Maybe she was and maybe not, Wednesday would have to find out for herself. Then Sern asked if she wanted to go for a swim. "Sure" Wednesday said up for a swim even though it was probably so cold in since it was the end of october. "It's going to be cold though" She warned him.

"I don't mind the cold" he said casually but then added, "But if you don't want to.. im fine with doing something else..." He looked at her carefully hoping she would say yes.

Wednesday smiled of coarse he didn't mind the cold. "I don't mind. I was just warning you" She said smiling brightly hoping that it wasn't too cold. She would deal with it if it was. After all who could really say they went swimming in late october.

"warning me?" He chuckled before saying, "Cold and storms are my favorite weather" He started moving along the path again to the direction of the lake. "Just as long as you can handle it", he nudged her with a jokeful smile.

"of coarse I was warning you" Wednesday said smiling knowing that she wasn't and knowing that he also knew that the warning wasn't for him. Though when he said that cold and storms were his favorite weather, she shook her head. "Storms are great as long as you are inside. Unless it's just raining they it is a blast to go outside" She said

As she walked toward the lake with Sern. As he nudged her playfully, Wednesday rolled her eyes "Of coarse I can handle it" She said hoping that really the water wasn't too bad.

"Well then" He said as they made their way along, then he looked at her and asked "Do you have something to swim in?"

Wednesday looked down at the outfit she was wearing, a long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans that were faded a bit. Looking back up to Sern. "I'll swim in this" She said. What else would she swim in? It wasn't like Wednesday had brought her full piece bathing suit or anything like that.

Sern rasied an eyebrow to her for a moment before saying, "If your sure". They left the alst part of the gardens and followed the warn down path to the lake.

(( sorry about short posts, cant think and ill make the one at the lake ))

Wednesday smiled slightly as Sern raised his eyebrow at her. What was she supposed to swim in if not her own clothes? Wednesday just nodded. "of coarse I'm sure" she said happily as they walked towards the lake.

((It's fine love and ok...))

( ahemahemahema -get the big ~~closed~~ stamp - )

~~CLOSED~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back