Another Garden Stroll

Sern realized he probably sounded abit stuck up though it was pretty much true, the only thing he had been slightly concerned about was his relationship with Wednesday. Though he was pretty sure he wouldn't need advise on it, he'd just say what he thought he should say.

Then Wednesday actually asked what he thought about them. "Well... I cant speak for you but I...Like you..alot and want to be with you..." He said looking at her carefully.

Wednesday looked about at some of the flowers when he waited for the answer to her question if Sern was actually going to give an answer. Yet at the same time she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. Maybe she had let her imagination get in the way of reality. Maybe he thought of her nothing more than friends.

Though as he began to speak it was almost as if he was hesitant to say. Smiling brightly as Sern said that he liked her a lot and wanted to be with her. "Really" Wednesday said wondering if she had heard him right at first though the smile on her face was wider.

"Actually you could probably speak for me" Wednesday said

Sern waited with his heart barely beating for he response. What if she didnt like him? How awkward you that be. And if she said she did what would he do? just go oh that's good?. dont be stupid he thought to himself. then she said he could probably speak for her to and warmth washed over him again and he looked at her with a great smile on his face before leaning to her and kissing her this time on the lips. Everything clarified in vibrant colours and every worry disappeared to leave the thoughts of happiness and the feel of her lips against his. Then after a few moments he lifted his lips from hers and whispered, "I am glad..."

Wednesday looked down for a moment not knowing what else to say at this moment. Had he really just said that he liked her and in return she had expressed the same feelings. Fallen at eleven Wednesday though though she was rather happy about the whole thing.

Though in a bit she looked up to him a smile on her face. Yet she was a bit surprised when he leaned in and kissed her this time a real kiss. All her thoughts just seemed to disappear. The garden was now officially her favorite place in the whole school, the place for her first kiss.

Leaning back a bit. She couldn't help but smiling more brightly than she had done in the past. Wow She thought not able to speak for a bit. "You just made my day" She said a soft smile on her lips almost as soft as her voice was now.

"And you mine..." He murmured before slipping his hand back in hers. He had never thought he would be in the gardens of a school for his first kiss, let alone with someone like Wednesday. He couldn't even think of something to describe her other then perfect at the moment. He gave her a warm smile and then looked out over the flowers. Did this mean they were a couple? I mean, Should sern ask if they wanted to go out? His stormy eyes moved over the gardens and back to Wednesday the only word he could say was, "perfect..."

Wednesday was glad that Sern seemed to fill the same way. Now she knew that he felt the same way after all they had just kissed, a real kiss, Wednesday's first kiss. Maybe she didn't have to ask advice in the first place.

Looking at the flowers though her eyes kept glancing over at Sern. She was actually quite surprised that she was blushing by now. This was all just so unreal so much like those fairy tales that Wednesday read so much.

Though were did this put them. Were they a thing now? Wednesday hohped so but she couldn't be sure. Should she ask? Though as she heard Sern say one word, her cheeks turned a slight tinge of pink. "Yes absolutely perfect" She said looking at him fully. "I can't think of another word for this" She said truthfully glancing down at their connected hands than back up to meet his eyes.

Sern looked into her eyes and became at peace. He was sure he was meant to be with her. After a few moments consideration he said, "Wednesday...?" He hoped he was doing the right thing.

When Sern had said her name, she was a bit unsure as to what he was going to say. What could anyone say after something like this. And Wednesday thought the day they had had before was the best now it had competation.

"Yes..?" She said wondering what he was going to say.

He seriously wasn't good at this. "...Would you..go out with me?" well either this is going to turn out really well, or mess everything up forever...brilliant.... He gave her a slightly nervous smile, wondering what she would say.

Wednesday couldn't help but smile at how he was rather nervous about this whole thing. Well he wasn't the only one. Thoughts swirled around in her mind though for once they were almost all positive. When he finally managed to say what he wanted to say, Sern asked Wednesday to go out with her.

Tempted to jump up in excitement, Wednesday had to remember to keep her cool. A wide smile grew upon her face. "Of coarse love" She said her tone extremely happy. She leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. I have a boyfriend She thought odd and still happy and at the same time unbelievable.

A proper smile spread across he face when she said she would, they were going out. He was almost tempted to ask if this was a dream but he thought he couldn't even dream something this good.
He just looked at her with his smile for a few moments before saying, "Somehow... I think this is going to be a good year..."

Glad to see Sern smile, in her opinion he had a great smile. Though why wouldn't he smile. If he was near as happy as her than it was impossible to smile. Thinking that this was like a fairy tale she looked over at him taking in the silence of the moment.

"Somehow I know this is going to be a good year" Wednesday said not thinking that it was going to be a wonderful year but knowing. Sure Wednesday thought things were going to be different when she entered a magical school but she had never imagined any of this. Who could have? In a way she liked the surprise of this, of finding Sern.

"I guess I never needed that advice after all" Wednesday said letting out a small laugh.

"Just out of curiosity..., what advise did they give you" he said gently as he slipped his arms around her. He could not for the life of him look away from her, she was beautiful. He was almost tempted to run his hand through her hair though he kept himself while he waited for her answer.

Wednesday thought back to what advice she really did get. "Nothing really" Wednesday said. The advice she got wasn't too important at all. Maybe she had figured it out after all. As she can see now everything seemed perfect.

As Sern slipped his arm around her, Wednesday could only smile. She felt like a princess in one of her stories and he of coarse seemed to be the prince. Though she thought back to the first time when she had met him, the gardens if she was correct. Had she expected any of this at the moment? No not at all...

"What did you think of me the first time we met?" Wednesday asked curiously.

"What did I think of you?" He thought about it for a moment before saying "I thought you looked unique and outgoing" He gave in and ran his fingers through her hair before continuing. "I thought you looked like someone who would much rather be outside, I thought you looked beautiful." He looked at her before chuckling and saying "And what did you think of me?"

Wednesday nodded as he repeated her question. Though she was more than curious for the answer. Expecting something like odd or different. When he answered, Wednesday expected the first two adjectives. Unique and outgoing She thought knowing that this was a good thing.

Surprised though as he ran his fingers through her hair, for once glad that she hadn't cut it that night as short as she was thinking about. Though he had called her beautiful. That word still seemed so strange. How could anyone think that of Wednesday who did not have that popular beauty that most guys seemed to only look for. Maybe there was yet another type of beauty.

When the question was given back to her, Wednesday thought about it. "That day" She starting thinking back on it. "I thought you were mysterious" She began remembering that was her first impression "Sweet, artistic, cute" She added the last term rather quiet. Wednesday was eleven wasn't she supposed to think that only puffskeins and puppies were cute not boys. Sern seemed to be the exception.

Sern chuckled when he heard mysterious. "Mysterious.., me? I think your mistaking me for someone else" He said with another smile and then she called him cute. He had never tolerated being called cute, which his cousin did every now and again if hew as angry and now Wednesday was, though he wasn't angry in fact his cheeks got a tinge of light red.

"Yes mysterious" Wednesday concurred knowing that he too believed himself to be mysterious. It just seemed to fit Sern. Seeing his cheeks grow slightly red, Wednesday could only smile more. She found it cute when he blushed knowing that he didn't act like one of those boys that had to be all cool and never blush or show emotion. Sern was different and she liked that.

Wednesday wasn't sure what to say right away. She looked out at the flowers of the garden her eyes glancing over at Sern every now and then. "If we have many more days like this I don't think I'll be able to pick a favorite out of the bunch" Wednesday said a small laugh escaping her.

Sern let out another laugh as she said about not being able to pic a perfect day, "Why not choose all? I mean you cant have to much of a good thing can you?" He gave her a warm smile, his arms still around her. This was so different, he was the less social stick to the shadows, barely have emotion kind of kid you would have no idea about. But now he was laughing and holding a girl he loved.

"I guess I could just choose them all" Wednesday said thinking about the next statement that he had said. You can't have too much of a good thing She thought. If only that was true with everything like sweets and such. Wednesday had actually tried to tell her mother that once when she wanted two scoops of ice cream. Of coarse it hadn't worked but in this case, This case you really couldn't have too much of a good thing.

"This is all a bit unlike me" Wednesday said thinking how she was usually a bit of a tomboy and just friends with everyone but nothing more. Glad that this had changed though. "It's a nice change" She added. She wondered slightly what people would think about this. Yet it didn't really matter what others thought, it mattered what Wednesday thought and for her it was perfect.

Sern seemed to be thinking along the sames lines with sweets because he said, "Though I wouldent try with chocolate" he laughed for a moment then she said how this was all unlike her "I know how you feel"
He held out his hand over to a shadowy tree. "if I was here and hadn't met you, id be there minding my own business"

Wednesday couldn't help but laugh a bit when Sern mentioned Chocolate. "I swear we are on the same wave length" She said surprised that anyone would really be on the same wavelength as Wednesday. It was a rare occasion when someone was, but after all this day seemed to be a rare occasion that she would be more than happy to repeat.

"Oh really minding your own business" Wednesday said looking over at him. "Well that doesn't sound exciting. Maybe it was best that we met" She said her voice hinting with joking though really Wednesday was more than overjoyed that she had met Sern.

Thinking about his cousin and brother, Wednesday couldn't help but laugh a bit. "What one earth are your brother and cousin going to think of us" She asked laughing a bit more.

Sern looked at her with a smile, "Well of course it was." He spun her for a moment then laughed and said. "I'd rather have you then be a loner under a tree any day."

"I would rather not know" Sern said with smile though he winced wondering what his cousin would think up to embarrass him.

Wednesday let out a small laugh as he spun her. Wow how this all seemed like it was never going to happen. Better than reading the fairy tales books. She thougth briefly as he admitted that rather be with her than a loner. She was glad though she couldn't ever imagine being a loner. She wondered how Sern had managed even for a short bit.

As he seemed to not like the idea of his cousin finding out, Wednesday gave him a soft smile. "Don't worry about Kida" She said "She can't be that bad" She said hoping that this was true. Wednesday knew nothing of Sern's cousin beside that fact that she almost gave Wednesday a heart attack in the forest.

"Exactly...shes worse" He said though he was probably overreacting slightly. He was thinking for a long moment before saying, "Did you want to go for a swim?" He had an idea and hoped that it would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back