Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Landon very much enjoyed his breaks from Hogwarts where he could spend some time with his wife and daughters. They were all growing up so fast and the man was always so excited to see them. He planned to have a nice home cooked dinner with them and so headed to the grocery store so he could buy some fresh produce. A soup for the colder weather seemed the most ideal, so he filled his cart with some vegetables and herbs and then headed to the meat department. As he pushed his cart through the crowd however, he stopped in his tracks as he accidentally knocked into someone. “Oh, I’m terribly sorry. Are you okay?” he asked the woman. "Seems like the perfect day to shop, doesn't it?" He chuckled as he looked around at all of the people.

"I'm fine, don't worry." She was fine and don't seemed mad about to much. . Pregnancy depresion was over and she seemed more happy and hoped when they kids grown up she can go back Minestry of magic. "Yes, it is. I wanted something by for my twin boys in the shop. Toys our something else" She smiled.

Landon was happy that he hadn't caused the woman too much trouble. As she said she had twin boys and was looking for some toys for them, Landon beamed. "Oh that's lovely! All my children are girls. What is it like having two sons? Are they much of a handful?" Landon had heard that boys could be a little mischievous and would have loved to have some sons of his own. He did love his girls however and wouldn't trade them for the world.

"You are lucky that have a girls. I wanted to but i have twin boys but mayby later. They are right now calm but i'm woried when they grown up and i need run to cacth them" Olivia joked.

Landon listened as the woman spoke. "Maybe next time then?" he said as she said she wanted girls. She then made a small joke, and Landon chuckled at it. "Once they get going they never stop!" he exclaimed, remembering the first time Genesee started walking.

''I hope so.'' If Dion will be wanted another kids, then sure. ''That's why i am afraid.'' She joked and running after them was scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back