OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was on her way to her fourth rose and it was going good so far. She loved making people happy with the roses and didn't thought there would be someone not happy to get one. Who didn't liked flowers? Evelyn went over to the Gryffindor table when she had delivered her rose at the Hufflepuff one. It was nice meeting the people from different houses and people would know you than too. The blonde searched for some young Gryffindors and smiled as she thought of her first year here. It seemed like yesterday. '' Hi girls. I'm looking for Emily Madison?'' Evelyn asked to the group of girls she saw sitting. They seemed like first years at least.

Although Emily had missed the date to send any roses of her own, now that the day had come she was actually enjoying the busy excitement filling the castle. Charlie had always spoken about Hogwarts Valentines celebrations with disdain, but Emily was enjoying every moment of it. Everyone was so happy and bright, and she wished she had signed up to be part of this. Looking around the Great Hall as she ate, Emily just basked in the happiness all around her, watching people delighted to be receiving their gifts. When she heard her own name Emily looked up in surprise, delight quickly popping onto her face as she realised what was happening. "That's me!" Emily yelled, hopping up taller in her seat. "I'm Emily!"

Evelyn smiled as a girl said excited that she was the one that she was looking for. The girl seemed nice and she was sure the girl would like the suprise she had. '' Hi Emily! I'm Evelyn. I've got a rose for you!'' Evelyn said happy and handed over the rose and the note. And waited for the girl to respond.
Emily!
Happy Valentine's day! Thanks for being my best friend ever!
Love, Alice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back