Another absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi Te Rua

OOC First Name
Ru
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey guys, so recently I've come to the conclusion that I'm an all or nothing kind of role player. I either have to be really active or not at all, and lately it's been not at all. I'm just really busy with life, I'm planning my latest backpacking adventure (I pretty much live for travelling) which is a roadtrip across the US and Canada. So basically I'm working my arse off saving to afford it because AHH expensive! In between work I'm playing Rugby three times a week and going to the gym five times a week because I have a plan to loose a crazy amount of weight in the next three months before I leave Scotland, and I pretty much find myself sleeping the rest of the time. This gives me very little time to RP and develop Hemi and find myself leaving plots to fester too long (take the Adventure Club as a perfect example) because I don't have the time. Anyway recently HNZ has become a site I occasional mousy onto to see what I'm missing but don't actually do anything on which annoys me and I need to stop this limbo. I'm not saying I'm leaving never to be back, but for the time being at least, I will be around a lot less. Expect me to post in the welcome back section in the not so distant future once I start missing all the fun though!

I'm sorry to hear that but we all lose muse now and then and need to take some time off! You have fun with what keepsyou occupied and we'll see you back once you miss us! Because, you know, you'll miss us!

Real life always comes first so don't feel bad that you've been spending so much time away from HNZ. I hope you have fun with all of the travelling and I wish you all the best ^_^ :wub:

:hug: You keep working on your goals, and we'll see you back here when you're done! ^_^

Aw Ruth, I'll be sad to see you go for a while but real life does come first :wub: The trip you are planning sounds so fun, I hope you enjoy it . Wish you all the best! ^_^ . Just don't take too long to come back, Maddie will miss her partner in crime :p :woot:

Take pictures on your travels! We'd love to see them. :)
Good luck with everything, and we'll see you once you have your muse sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back