Angela's home. The medical advise.

"DORK!!!" Skyle laughed, she would not lose.

"Weirdo!" Angela screamed standing up.

"FATTY!" She yelled as loud as possible.

"Faggle!" She yelled even louder, her voice getting higher.

Her voice got louder and higher are she said, "Dung flinging monkey on top of a gender confused duck, wearing moms old undies on your head!"

Angela stopped yelling. "i think he's waking up."

Skyle laughed a short laugh, one in which her head went back in amusment. "Right." She smiled at Angela. "Know he's still got a while."

"Oh, okay..." she said shrugging at Skyle's laugh. She closed her eyes for a second and thne opened them.

"Well I don't know but we really need a adult to heal him while he's out." Skyle was unsure on who that adult would be. Hopefully Sarah could do it...

"I hope you aren't thinking what i'm thinking. You know she wont." She bit her lip, knowing that Sarah didn't like doing magic.

"I know but who else is there, old enough?" Skyle's voice raised knowing Adam most likely wouldn't want his parents to know.

"I don't know. What about..." She honestly didn't know anyone old enough. "Can't it just heal normally?"

"I don't know if he wants his parents to know or not... I doubt he has a old enough relative he trust." Skyle frowned. "I guess we have to wait..." She paused and stuck another needle in him. "I'm to inpatient, that should wake him right up." She grinned and tried hiding a giggle.

Angela turned her head quick as they were talking. Her phone began playing Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings. She took the call, ignoring everything else.

She hung up with a frown. "D@mned telemarketors!" She yelled.

Adam leaned up a bit dizzy. "What, know we are just annoying thats all." Truthfully Adam's dream jog was a telemarketor, he could make people made for money.

She smiled and turned to him. "Adam you're up finally!"

"Beauty?" She asked confused, in a joking manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back