Angela's home. The medical advise.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela hobbled up the steps with Adam draped on her shoulders. She turned the handle and kicked the door so that it would open. "Come on, my cousin and aunt can help."

Adam smiled "Thank you for this Angela, if I were home... I would problay not be getting any care." He sighed and smiled again, "SOO this is your house, dose this count as bringing me home." He grinned big.

She rolled her eyes. "I will drop you on you head. I'm gonna go find Skyle, you just sit there, nad i will put on some entertainment." She said pressing play on the stereo which played On The Brightside by Never Shout Never. "Skyle?!" She yelled walking through the house.

'Skyle' She heard Angela say from somewhere in the house. 'Am I in trouble, she shouldn't be home yet.' she thought to herself. She saw Angela out of the corner of her I and slide quickly behind the wall and then jumped in front of her "Boo!" She exlaimed waiting for a reaction.

"Eek!" Angela let out a shriek as Skyle jumped out. "No time for jokes. Adam's hurt!" She said a worried look on her face. "Where's Sarah, or is she out again?"

"She should be in her room, she got home a few minutes ago." She said quickly, "Where is he?"

"Out there. But i don't know what's wrong. He fell back in the clearing... after..." She stopped. "Well go find her!"

"Okay." Skyle muttered 'Bossy much.' Walking up to her Aunt's room and knocking lightly on the door, "Aunt Sarah?"

"Angela ran back to him as quick as possible, dialing her aunt's number. She was impatient so that she could hopefully get a hold of her if she was gone. it went strait to voice mail and Angela slammed the cellphone on the counter. "Gosh Darn it." She smiled at him. "How do you feel?"

"Like light before a storm and you." He smiled at her even though she was stressed he still saw the fun beautiful Angela he first brought back to his house.

"Oh i'm sorry, it's all my fault. And i don't think Sarah's at her house either." She sighed, tears forming in her eyes. "Skyle, i think she's gone."

"Crap." Skyle said coming back down the stair's "She left for her date already!" She kept running tripping on the last step, "So close." She stood back up WALKING to them "We should get him inside." She looked down and looked at Adam.

Okay." Angela said, a tear escaping her cheek. "Can you find the book on what's going on?' She asked. She picked up Adam and basically carried him to the couch.

"Yeah." She ran to the book stand and pulled out 'Fractures For Dummies.' Skyle didn't even look at it but instead handed it to Angela "It looks like a hair line fracture, can you feel this." She walked around to Adam and pushed with her thumb lightly on a nerve in his leg.

Adam was surprised when Angela picked him up and layed him on the couch. He watched her but looked up when Skyle walked over, "His leg reacted like normal and shot up and he saw it "No." He looked up pledingly at her.

"Skyle be gentle. He looks so fragile." Angela said looking down at the floor, trying to clear away her tears. "So you found the book?"

Skyle frowned "That's not good." She looked up at Angela " Yes, can you get the first aid kit, the big one." She continued asking Adam questions and looking for the point of the Break/Fracture.

Angela nodded, running off to get it. She frowned when she found it. "Were you in Angelo's room? His door is open." She asked as she came back into teh room with the first aid kit.

"No I wasn't." She opened up the first aid kit it had everything to casting to ice-pack's. "Okay Angela we need to first get alternating heat and ice before it swells. Then hopefully we can numb his leg he should be able to feel it soon, and then we cast it so we can keep it still untill we find someone to heal him, alright." She smiled at Angela with her you know this isn't your fault face.

She looked at the floor and nodded. "Give me the pack that needs to be heated, because icey-hot is so overrated." Seh said with a bit of a smile. Skyle had known a lot about medical from day one, she was born to do this.

Skyle smiled at Angela and handed her the pack as she went to the kichen and grabbed a cold one out of the freezer. "Adam do you feel this now." She said laying it gently in the fracture. "Angela when is Aunt Sarah gonna by home she's gonna have to heal this for him." She smiled "If you do I'm gonna have to give you a shot." 'It's a good thing had trained and am a cna or I couldn't give him a shot.'

Adam watched the two girl's and answered all Skyle's questions. He felt the cold of the Ice-pack. "I feel it." He gave Skyle a weird look when she said shot, that meant a needle was involved he could handle it but didn't care for needles, "Okay I'm gonna shut my eye's so I don't know when it's coming." He winked a t Angela and closed his eye's.

"I don't know and i don't care." Angela said bitterly, heating up the pack as directed. "She's probably out doing god knows what right now. And wont be back till god knows when!" She said. She was still angry with sarah, and it was obvious.

She came back. "Want me to hold you hand?" She asked smiling jokingly.

Adam smiled "I can't see you but I hope you were joking, besides I don't think you would like having a needle stuck in your arm." He stuck out his tounge in the direction he hoped she was.

Seh gripped his hand any ways. She knew what it was like to be like that. seh ahted needles to. She whispered in his ears. "Don't worry, it'll only pinch a bit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back