Angela's home. The medical advise.

Adam mocked Skyle's face. "Fine be that way." He turned around on the couch.

She stood up and walked behind Adam, resting her chin on his head. "I'm sowwy." She said in a fake baby voice.

"Hmpt." Adam grinned "No your not." HE jumped over the couch and somehow maniged not to fall. "You hate me." Still not looking at her he faked a sniff.

She sat by him on the floor. "So what if i hate you, you're still my friend." She said with a grin

Skyle got up with a sudden ned for food. She walked into the kitchen and started microwaving a Hotpocket and mixing up some rasberry lemonde.

"Skyle!" Angela whined. "I'm hungry!"

"you still hate me." Adam frowned and turned around to look at hera fake tear rolling down his cheek, "Just like everyone else."

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Do not." Seh stated.

"Thank you my loyal slave!"

"Do to, because if you did that kiss would have been on the lips." Adam blushed and wiped of the access water from his face.

Seh rolled her eyes. "I'm not kissing you." She said standing up indignantly.

"Hurry up with the food, slave!" She yelled playfully.

Skyle walked in with a large platter, Two Hotpocket's two wine glasses and a pitcher of rasberry lemonde. She looked at Adam "Man I thought the drugs would never kick in." With her foot she pulled out a tv tray and it fell open. She sat down the platter " Your meal master."

She nodded and took the plate. "Should i move him?" Angela asked him.

Skyle shrugged "It isn't gonna kill him to be on the floor for a while." SHe pulled out his phone and scrolled through the phonebook. mom, dad, home, Alfie, Angela, Angela house. "What that's it." She frowned darn.

"You have Alfie's number?" Angela questioned.

"Oh." She said blushing slightly. She shook her head and gobbled her food down quickly.

Skyle truthfully had brought the other stuff out for Angela and Adam she had hers gone before there's was done so... "Yup.....BOO." 'silence....darn you silence'

She smiled at her and said. "Ahh, a ghost!"

"Key word being yet." She commented.

"Freak!" Seh said laughing slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back