Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jenna
Wand
14" Light Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Baron had been searching high and low. He had only seen her during classes and did not get a chance to speak to her after that. There was something about her that caught his attention. He had seen her at the Puff table and seeing he was with Jenna, all he could do was steal glances at that angelic face. But he could not because he was with Jenna. Jenna. They had been dating for a year now and even though things were great between them, the Slytherin craved for some attention. From other people. He was used to the spotlight and be adored by many. Being with Jenna somehow diminished that possibility. So when that pretty face crossed his vision, his brain wheels started turning.
Getting away for some alone time with his girlfirend revising for OWLs, Baron ventured to the arts room that Kace told him about. He entered the place, whistling at what he saw. It was open, big enough for him to move around. He tested his shoes and was glad to find out that it was slippery enough to give him the skating feels. He pointed his wand to the recorder and it played a rather upbeat song. Baron then launched to some sick moves that he had been using as part of his ice skating routine for championships. He still got it. His jumps were precise and moves on point. He had been enjoying it so much that he did not notice somebody else came in the room.

Isla had quite enjoyed spending time with Onyx. She'd spend years by herself, hidden under her brothers cloud but actually she was finding that people not knowing who she was was turning out for the better. She could be herself without the instantaneous judgement from others that she had to live up to her family standards. She didn't want people to expect anything from her and so it was unusual that she was keeping a friend around for as long as she had the Gryffindor, but then again he'd needed the company as much as she did. She knew she didn't have anyone to turn to, even Elly was too caught up in his drama to acknowledge her properly. The fourth year was passing the arts room when she saw movement in the corner of her eye, and entered it wondering if it was Onyx playing another song to himself. Boy was sad but heck boy could play music too. She lent against the door frame though as she realised it was a kid from her own classes. One of the Corelli twins. She'd never spoken to either of them before, really she'd had no interest, but he was in her zone now, a territory she came by a lot and she'd certainly never caught this Slytherin in here before. He was moving around much too much for her to try and remove anything from upon his person, so the Hufflepuff just watched, knowing that dancing was also not something she was ever going to be good at. "Bored? Or do you have a recital to attend to too?" she asked, smiling at him when he'd finished. Elio had spoken about one of his friends and how she had a dance to go to, there seemed to be a lot of them about.

Baron had decided to look for that girl again after he was done here as he moved into the final part of his routine. Taking a deep breath, he spun and with arms above his head, moving them to his front while one knee bent and a leg in front making his spin go fast as he went lower. The pretty face crossed his vision once more, this time she was watching him leaning on the door frame. Surprised, he almost fumbled but managed to regain control as he landed his toe to stop him, arms spread apart and his back facing her. He turned to face the door, thinking he had imagined it. But no, she was really there. She was even smiling at him, his heart fluttered. "Might be. Or might be taking a breather before I look for you again.", he smirked. "It was my routine, not a recital. I'm far more advanced to be in recitals.", he winked at her.

"Look for me again?" Isla chuckled, "I'm the one who found you!" She didn't know what this whole again malarkey was, she definitely hadn't seen him hunting for her if she had been. Isla tilted her head to the side, watching the boy as he tried to make himself sound important, "What's the difference?" she asked innocently, hoping he would be able to tell her. As far as she knew it was the same thing. "I didn't know you could dance either. Haven't exactly seen you around here before," Isla spent more time here than almost anywhere in the school, but this boy wasn't someone she was that familiar with. He tried to wink at her too and Isla had to wonder why he seemed so interested in her. No one here, except now perhaps Onyx if she were lucky, would even register her presence, so why were they starting now?

Baron smirked at what she said. "Then that means you come to me after all." He flicked his wand to another song before spinning in place before he glided to her side. "Recitals are for amateurs. School presentations as they call it. Routines are for champions.", he held out his hand. "One way for you to find out. Although Kace dances more than me." He was really intrigued with her. Even more when he looked at her upclose. "If you call it dancing, then I'll indulge you.", he added with a grin.

Isla had to laugh at the boys confidence. Did he really think he could say that and she would be pulled in like a magnet, “and why would I do that?” She asked him. If he was so sure of himself there must have been a reason. “Well, that’s just not true,” she said, arms folded over her chest as she looked Baron up and down, “but it doesn’t look like you’re in the mood to be told you’re wrong,” she smirked, “what can I say, dancing is boring anyway,” she knew that a comment like that would go down too well with a boy who was trying to show off, but the Hufflepuff moved anyway to cross the room, “now, this is where it’s at.” She peered down to see what music he was playing.

Baron just smirked, not that even offended. Kace's passion was dancing, his was ice skating. He only danced to keep in shape whenever there was no ice around. "You can still tell me I am wrong.", he commented airily. He followed the Puff to the center of the room. Gently grabbing her hand, he spun her around before catching her by the waist. "For the record, I skate. Competitively."
::Apologies it was really short.

Last edited:
"Alright. You're wrong. If you think recitals are just for kids then you've clearly never been to one," she began, not looking up at him but instead still admiring the music that was playing, "I don't even dance and I know that routines are the dance moves themselves. Recitals are important, if you actually do play competitively," she smirked as he turned her to face him, a little shocked at his forwardness. "Don't you have a girlfriend? You might skate, but you're on mighty thin ice right now Corelli," she said, a smile still plastered to her face although she wasn't entirely sure where this was going.

Baron shrugged dismissively, not really caring he was told wrong by the girl. He must admit she had a feisty personality without even making an effort. It sure made things more exciting. The song reached a crescendo to which he swayed her across the room. "What's a little fun, angel face? And I have skated in thin ice." He returned the smile before twirling her again. "How about a nmae to match this face?", he asked smoothly, risking to caress her cheek with his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back