and now you're back, from outer space

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Ok, so, I didn't go to outer space. That would be super nifty, but it just didn't happen. -le sigh-

In any event, I am back. I missed this place too much to stay away any longer. I'm looking forward to having some fun with all the peeps I know and showing all you new peoples the craziness that is me. ^_^

Well I'm glad you're happy I'm back! I'm happy to be back. ^^ And I missed you too!

Ah my storyline. Very good question. Sophia has basically been in hiding with Shane for the past year and a half now. But, as you can guess, she won't be in hiding for too much longer. That's really all I can tell you for now. Actually I don't have too much planned out yet. :wacko: If you have any ideas let me know!

I suppose I should welcome you back too, eh? :r:
Welcome back, Sophia! :hug: :p

:hug: Sophia

Well I've talked to you a few times in Spam, and I'm very glad you are back

Looking forward to talking to you more ^_^

Nick: Yes, in fact, you should. And you know why! :p
Lemina: Really? Hm...well, maybe we just all felt that invisible pull to come back. -shrug-
Patricia: Talking with you in spam has indeed been very fun. I will definitely be doing it more. :D

And I'd apologize for not knowing anyone's real names, but you all called me Sophia, so. :p But thanks for all the hugs! :woot: :hug:

Welcome back Sophia. ^_^ It's good to see some old faces returning.
Will you be returning to school though? :o

So impatient. <_<

As I said before, Sophia won't be in hiding for much longer. If this amount of information doesn't satisfy you, then PM me. I might tell you more. :p

Anywho, thanks! :woot:

Did you and Ford plan to come back on at the same time? ;)

Welcome back Sophia. :D

Thanks Clover and Zoe. ^^

Ford is coming back of his own volition. His story has nothing to do with Sophia and vice versa. Although you can count on seeing them interact in the future. :D

hey sophia
welcome back to the site :glomp2:
the only progress i have done is getting my dead mother to be an approved pureblood!!
(okay i am andrew Bruke)

Hey! Welcome back! We all just came back a few weeks ago too. Glad to see you came back here.

As my sister already said we just came back a few weeks ago as well. Glad to see you back on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back