Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello, everybody. :)

Cecily and I have discussed this for a little while and we're going to try to put out weekly update announcements so everybody can keep track of what's happening around the site along with other little tidbits of information which may not deserve their own topics but should be shared. :)

We'll begin with the situation of Administrators for HNZ. As many of you read in the Daily Prophet Article Alicia is no longer Headmistress at HNZ. Some of you may have viewed her profile and also noticed she's a Death Eater/School Governor. These in character changes are a result of out of character factors. Alicia, having gone back to school and having a family to take care of has taken more of a back seat on HNZ. She's not leaving and she plans to help out with things when she can, so she's still here as an Admin (sharing input, keeping things together etc.), don't worry. But this does mean that Cecily and I are keeping the roles we've had to take on since she went back to school.

That having been said we released a bit of documentation a while ago that looked like this:
If you have a said:
Major plot idea/Major dispute/Issue involving another Admin: PM Alicia Barker
Complaint(concern) and/or Inquiry and/or Minor dispute : PM Nicolas King
Request and/or Vaults Question and/or Minor dispute: PM Cecily Rambolt
With Alicia taking a back seat on HNZ we've re-divided points of contact and that documentation now looks something like this:
If you have a... said:
Complaint(concern) and/or Inquiry and/or dispute : PM Nicolas King
Request and/or Vaults Question and/or dispute: PM Cecily Rambolt
Major Plot Idea : PM Any Admin (They're all discussed regardless)
Note: You're always encouraged to use the report system for disputes.
Also, if you have a problem with one admin you may contact the other about it.

Next, as per suggestions from the suggestions thread new forums to RP in have been added over the past week and a bit. These include:[ul][li]House Tables in the Great Hall</LI>
[li]A Staff Table in the Great Hall
[li]A Restricted Section in the Library[/li][/ul]

The Restricted Section:
The restricted section is password protected. Professors have been given the password and, just like in the books, students will need professor permission to access the forum. You may RP your student requesting the password from a professor. If the professor RPs giving it to you they will PM you will the password. Do not share it.
The password will change monthly.
If you want to 'sneak in' to the Restricted Section personal message an admin. :)

The Sorting Ceremony:
This week marks the end of HNZ's Y6 Sorting Ceremony. To date I have sorted 111 students. That's not including transfers (from HS and otherwise).
:woot: Things are looking good for HNZ! :D

HNZ's Annual Wheelbarrow Race:
The team of Autumn Gwen and Thomas Smith crossed the finish line first in HNZ's Annual Wheelbarrow race. Another great time of RPing was had by all. ;)
Congratulations, Autumn and Thomas!

The Battle of the Boards:
As I'm sure you all know HNZ won round five and RPG finals of the Battle of the Boards. We've moved on to round six (the semi-finals). More information can be found here.

Out of Character Superlatives:
The Out of Character Superlatives concluded this week. Results were posted here, small signature banners made for the winners by Katalina were posted here. You may discuss the results here and thank the people who put it together in this thread.
Congratulations to all those who were nominated, and especially those who won!

Graphics Competition #7:
Kagyou Wu won the seventh graphics competition. Her winning avatar is now the the default for the board's default theme. :)
Congratulations, Kagyou!

The HNZ Trivia Contest:
The first ever HNZ Trivia Contest opened on Monday! How successful it is will determine if it is to happen again.
For more information on this event click here

In the Coming Weeks:
[ul][li]The Last Rounds of the Battle of the Boards
[li]The Halloween Feast
[li]More Graphics Competitions
[li]More crazy plots
[li]More fun
[li]More updates
<LI>[li]More Nick![/li][/ul]

I hope you're all as excited as I am! :D

Hoping this update meets you well,
~Nick