OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emori just couldn't understand why anyone would want to spend their time, willingly, in a library, especially when the weather outside was so nice, albeit a little hot, but who didn't enjoy the weather when it was sunny no matter the temperature? She understood the need to study, but that was about it. But that wasn't willingly, to the girl. It was forced to be in here. She wrinkled her nose at the thought. She asked the librarian if he knew anyone by the name of Lillian Lockwood, and apparently she was in here. The first year shrugged, and went to each table, asking if Lillian was sitting here. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but is Lillian sitting here?" she asked for what felt like the umpteenth time.
@Lillian Lockwood

Lily only meant to study a little- she had to finish Elliot's scarf, after all. She had just finished, shutting her book, when she heard someone ask for her. She looked up, and smiled. "Yes, that's me. How can I help you?" She asked.

Emori smiled at the older girl when she had finally found her. She seemed friendly. "Hi. I have a rose for you," she told the blonde, making sure that she didn't forget to give her the note as well.

Thanks for not giving up on me.

Lars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back