OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 11.5'' Sturdy Elm Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi all, I'm working on a plot for Celia, and I was wondering if there are any Hogwarts-based characters out there who...
A ) Know Celia (or at least know of her)
and
B ) Regularly read American muggle newspapers

Bonus points if they're nosy or gossipy, but that's not a requirement.

If you have a character who fits those criteria and would be willing to thread with Celia sometime next IC semester (probably February or March-ish), let me know! You would only be needed for one thread, but there's lots of potential for follow-ups. Also, a small disclaimer that I have not yet submitted a plot approval application for this, but I'll be doing that as soon as I figure out if any characters will be joining her.

I highly suspect this won't work for what you have in mind since she's not an HNZ student, but I have Felicity Sweetwater at Ilvermorny who's played against Celia before so could arguably recognize her name and is definitely nosy enough. If you can't find anyone who works better for what you have in mind let me know and maybe we can finagle something?

I highly suspect this won't work for what you have in mind since she's not an HNZ student, but I have Felicity Sweetwater at Ilvermorny who's played against Celia before so could arguably recognize her name and is definitely nosy enough. If you can't find anyone who works better for what you have in mind let me know and maybe we can finagle something?
Yeah, unfortunately, I need someone at HNZ for this thread. But I appreciate the offer!

Hey,

I have Branson Archer, who I've said reads american muggle newspapers but does do a lot of reading, so could in theory be said to have read muggle newspapers. I don't believe he and Celia have been introduced, but they're both quidditch players so would know of each other?

It's now the most accurate, but if you need someone in a pinch might work?

Hey,

I have Branson Archer, who I've said reads american muggle newspapers but does do a lot of reading, so could in theory be said to have read muggle newspapers. I don't believe he and Celia have been introduced, but they're both quidditch players so would know of each other?

It's now the most accurate, but if you need someone in a pinch might work?
Thanks for the offer, Emzies, but I actually just found someone for this. (Also I think Branson might be a little too kind for what I have in mind haha)

This PD can be archived now ^_^

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back