OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
(Continuation of Lesson 2, History of Magic for First Years: Slytherin and hufflepuff)
Saira walked into the library and looked for the book, History of Merlin. She needed it to write an essay for her History of Magic class on Merlin and King Arthur. She soon decided to write about the basics of King Arthur‘s tale, as it was probably the simplest thing to write about. Again history of magic was not her favourite class, and nor was history in general, so she just read the first few pages of the book on King Arthur’s early life and the pulling out of the sword. She sat on a table, took out her ink and quill and started writing on her parchment.

King Arthur of Camelot was a British hero who lead Great Britain against

Last edited:
Marc walked straight to the library, wanting to get the essay over with so he wouldn't stress about it later. He went to the shelves, hoping to find the book recommended by Ms. Octavia, but alas he couldn't. Turning around, he scanned the library for people who might have the book in their hands. He saw a familiar girl and realized that she was in his class just a short while ago. Debating with himself whether or not he should go and bother her, he decided that his grade was more important than his anxiety. So with a new-found motivation, he quietly walked towards her. "H-Hi, were you, uhm, in History of Magic for first years?" He asked, feeling a bit tense. "I was wondering, if you, uh, have the book Ms. Octavia talked about?"

Saira looked up at the boy who stood infront of her. He seemed nervous, anxious maybe. She watched as the boy stuttered a question. She cocked an eyebrow at him. “Yes I was. Do you mean this one?” She asked, holding up the book for the boy to see. “If it is, we could share the book if you like. I’ve read what I needed but I may need to review it from time to time.” She said, not minding too much. After all, it wasn’t her book to begin with.

Marc stilled when his classmate cocked her eyebrow at him. Her aura was intimidating and all he wanted to do now was run away. But that was rude, and he will never be rude. So, he nodded his head and tried to smile, sitting down cautiously as to not annoy her any further. "Thank you," He said quietly, accepting the book from his classmate. "Just, uhm, tell me when you need it."

Essey, the most boring thing to do. Amara walked through the corridors looking for library. Found it! She happly thought. She walked in, and saw a lot of books in high shelves. Amara sighed. How do I ever find the right book?!
She walked and saw a two First years from her history class. ''Ummm...hi...'' She felt nervous, she didn't much talked to anyone. ''Is this the book about that king Arthur?'' She asked while looked at the page they read.

After a full day of lessons Rose decided it was time to start some of the homework they received. History of magic was the hardest and thus Rosemarie decided to go to the library to get the book she needed. She grabbed her pot of daffodils that looked like it had a better day. After a whole day of Rose fidgeting with it, it took a fair beating. She had already watered it and dropped some pellets in the soil to give it some extra vitamins. If she got the book she and Ana could gasp over it and make the essay together. ''Hey, you guys seen the History of Merlin book?'' Rosemarie knew they were in her lesson and thus this could become a group study if they wanted to share. ''I found a book about the medieval ages, which we were also allowed to write about'' Rosemarie held up her book with the non plant hand. ''If we put our heads together we will be done faster and with different views and stand points it will be higher quality'' Rose mused and hoped they agreed on her plan. It would take way too long for every first year Slytherin and Hufflepuff to look over the book and write their reports.

Saira continued to write the essay, as more and more people came in the library. She was interrupted again by a girl looking for the book. “Uh, yeah. He’s using it, but you can share it with him probably.” Saira said, assuming that the boy won’t mind. She continued to write a bit more until they were interrupted yet again. “Yup, this is it.” She said. “Yeah, that sounds good.” She said, pulling the chair beside her and gesturing the girl to sit. “Alright, so since this became a big group, let’s talk about what we’re writing. This way we won’t have conflicting topics.” She said, taking the lead. “My essay is about King Arthur’s basic story with the pulling of the sword thing.” She said, before adding, “My name is Saira., by the ways, Saira Lykims.”

King Arthur of Camelot was a British hero who led Great Britain againsts the Saxon invaders in the 5th to 6th century. To muggles, the details of his story are told in myths, stories and literary works. He was the first born son

@Amara Clare @Rosemarie Chatwin @Marc Morales

Marc was silently writing his essay when two new first years from the same class approached them. He looked up, a bit scared, but then gave the book to them. He wasn't finished with his essay, but they needed it. However, the two girls joined them and suddenly they became a study group. Wiggling in his seat uncomfortably, he rubbed his neck before bowing his head greeting. "I'm Marc.. I'm doing King Arthur as well."

Rosemarie didn't want to write about King Arthur since everyone here seemed to be writing about in, instead she was going to write about Merlin. The other star of the show, the actual Wizard. She didn't know anything on his wizard adventures so she opted to write about what she knew from the legend. ''I am going to write about Merlin, how he came to be'' Rose plopped the pot of daffodils down and opened her medieval book. ''I am Rosemarie by the way'' She grabbed her pen and started writing in her cursive neat handwriting.

Amara envy Rosemarie. She was always so confident. Amara was the opposit. Really shy, and Amara hated it. Even when she talked to people in her age, she felt nervous, and often said things that sounded weird.
''I'm Amara.'' She said, ''And I wanted to write about Merlin too, but I thought to write about his childhood, and the time he was younger.''
Amara sat down next to the Saira, but then remembered. She don't need book about Arthur, Merlin lived in medieval age, so she needed the book from Rosemarie. She felt so stupid. Her cheeks blushed, ''You can keep the book about King Arthur, I can see that you need to finish your essey.'' She said to Marc while looking at his paper.
She turned to Rosemarie ''Can we write from that book together?'' She said shyly, while pointing at the book Rosemarie holded.

Every one in a while Rose touched her plant and smiled at it. She loved her plants and she would rather be with a thousand plants then with a thousand humans. Plants didn't judge and always accepted the way you were. A girl walked up to her and she sounded nervous. Rosemarie knew that feeling, that was how she felt in subjects that were far from a muggle way of thinking. ''Hello Amara, we can definitely share the book.'' Rosemarie shot her an encouraging smile. ''I found some information about his younger years its on page 28'' Rose said while pointing to the book. Every once in a while she would look back at her plant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back