Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader was for the first time in a while slight more well rested at the Halloween feast, it was help by the fact that following his surprise party he’d slept through the night in the arts room. It had been an accident but actually quite welcome. He still felt tired, he knew he still looked tired but he also felt more well rested and ready for this than he had in a few years. Halloween had tended to be the first event that would keep him awake all night. Now it was anything. But it made him feel a little better. He hadn’t put on a costume, since he was working anyways. Ava had barely left his side all day which he was thankful for. She had helped him out as he’d caught up on everything he assigned to himself before the feast. She had given him food and coffee. It has been nice. He felt stressed but no where near as stressed as he had on other occasions. He had his camera up and was taking quick pictures. Getting pictures of the crowd, of the groups of costumes. He knew that Ava had gone off somewhere and was meeting him there as soon as she was ready. He would manage without her for a bit and she would be back and he knew it was dull when he was working.

Ava had taken a bit of time to herself to get her costume ready, loving the red in her eyes. Once she had finished with her hair and makeup she went down to the great hall. She spotted Vader quickly, getting some cookies before wandering up behind him. She didnt say hello, just pulled lightly on his sleeve as she chewed on her cookie.

Vader turned around when he felt a little tug on his sleeve, but he hadn’t really needed to. The boy just smiled at Ava, and then looked over her costume, ”Very nice,” he told her with a smile, ”I especially like the hair,” He raised his camera and smiled at her, ”Can I?” he asked, they might be friends once again but he didn’t want to take her picture without asking, it would be the rudest thing that he could do. ”You could pretend to go for the camera?” he thought out loud of how to make the moving picture more interesting.

Allison and Stanis had planned this evening perfectly. She ran into the first group they saw, dancing around them ridiculously and singing at the top of her lungs. "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo,
Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Run away!"
She waved her shark arms over her head as she ran away from the group as fast as she could considering she could barely see.

They had planned this evening a week ago when the notice of the feast was put up the bulletin board. If all would go well then this would definitely be the most fun he would've had at the school so far. Stanislaw followed his friend into the first group of the evening and started to dance around them as ridiculously as was humanly possible, loudly singing, "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo!'' On Allie's cue, the boy waved his shark arms awkwardly over his head and ran off before the group could ever realise what in God's name just happened.

Ava giggled as Vader asked to take her picture, and had no sooner started to move the way he'd asked when suddenly they were being surrounded by singing sharks. She giggled louder, whacking Vader's arm lightly. "You should get a picture," She managed, laughing breathlessly before turning and dancing with them. She even followed them for a moment when they ran away before coming back, giggling breathlessly as she fell against her best friend.

Vader had been about to take her pictures when instead two young, small sharks suddenly appeared in front of them. He couldn’t help but be a little confused about their song and then they were off again before any discussion could be had. He laughed lightly, feeling an odd lightness in his chest that hadn’t existed in so long and then looked back at Ava, ”It is a pity that magical cameras can’t capture sound,” he said with a little smile as Ava returned, the tiredness he felt was so secondary to how he was feeling otherwise, it was going to be a good evening for them. He put his arm around Ava and held her into him for a moment. He had forgotten somewhat what it felt like to be well rested and not feel awful. He still felt the stress, but it was actually secondary to just having fun. ”I can take a break if you want, we could dance?” he offered, he knew he wasn’t wearing a costume and had previously said that he would work for the whole of it, but, what was a tiny little break.

Ava giggled, wrapping her arms around Vader and squeezing lightly before leaning back, though she did leave her arm around his waist. It was really a relief that they werent fighting anymore, she had really been lost without him. She giggled as he asked if she wanted to dance. "Sure," she agreed before taking his camera. "I do believe there was a picture though, before we got interrupted," she giggled again, leaning back against him and lifting up the camera. "Smile, Timmy," she instructed, turning and kissing his cheek as she took the picture. She smiled brightly before giving his camera back. "Okay, we can go," she took his hand in hers.

Vader smiled at her, it was nice to not be fighting with her. It made him feel so much better, so much more at ease. He also realised that the patrols would be so much easier now that he didn’t feel like she hated him. He let her take his camera, the only other person he really trusted with it, and then smiled a little nervously and awkwardly as she took a picture of them, specifically with her kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes a little, though the gesture was entirely fond, as the camera was lowered. He took it back from her and just gave a little smile, ”I don’t understand why you’d want a picture of my ugly face, but lets just go dance,” he didn’t like being in pictures, truly thinking that he didn’t particularly know how to smile properly, but for Ava he wouldn’t mind. They would have a good evening.

Ava giggled and patted his cheek. "I'm going to frame it and laugh at your horrid looks for years," she teased lightly. "Werent we going to dance? Come on," she turned and put a hand on his shoulder. They didnt have to go far, they had good space here. "I was thinking we should go to Paris," she smiled at him. "I'm sure papa would take us. If we like it we can figure out how much money we would need. And I was thinking maybe either a loft apartment, or a little house maybe?" She had been eager to share her thoughts about it for a while. It really was nice to have him back again. She wound her arms around his neck and played with his hair a bit.

Vader was pretty pleased that they didn’t have to go that far to just start dancing, to enjoy the music and really have a little fun. He frowned a little at her words, ”Paris?” Vader hadn’t left new zealand all that much, only on those occasions in school when they had been transported to another place. He wasn’t sure why she wanted to go to Paris, and really by the sounds of it, she wanted to live in paris, ”Are you wanting to move to Paris or just go,” he asked with a little chuckle. The future to Vader was so far away because everything currently was just so stressful. He wasn’t working on a long term basis. He couldn’t imagine moving any where, let alone moving half way around the world. It would make for good pictures though, that he could admit.

Tyler had enjoyed his date with Ava, and figured it would be nice to see her out now too. He didn't really like her, but maybe it would be cool to have an older girlfriend. He definitely would look good if he had a girl by his side the way Blake did, even if she wasn't as famous as her. He scanned the room for Ava, also keeping an eye out for Sierra. He finally spotted her, but his heart sank. She was actually pretty close to him, and he could see her dancing with some guy. Immediately, Tyler felt humiliated. They looked so close, she was holding him close and playing with his hair. Tyler took a few steps closer to them, then stopped. What was he doing? Clearly she had a boyfriend, and he had either been stupid to think otherwise, or had just been a temporary distraction. He looked away quickly, hoping they hadn't spotted him.

Ava giggled. "I don't know, either? Both?" She gave him an impish grin, flipping her hair to try and get it out of her eyes when a small flash of movement caught her attention. She turned to look and paused, spotting Tyler. A blush heated her cheeks and without thinking, she stepped away from Vader. She took his hand and walked over to the Slytherin. "Tyler?" She gave him a bright smile. "Hi! It's nice to see you," She tucked her hair behind her ear, turning to look at Vader. "Vader, this is Tyler, he's- a friend of Alice's," She decided quickly, turning back to the Slytherin and biting her lip. "Tyler, this is my brother Vader."

Vader was happy to just dance with her, enjoy the company he had lacked so desperately over the last few months. He was almost pretty excited to even tell people that they were no longer fighting, not that he’d mentioned to most that they were in the first place, but he could now tell everyone they weren’t! Vader looked towards where Ava was looking, and saw a slightly younger boy seemingly look towards them and then away. He was a little worried that he was ruining something for Ava, and he didn’t want to do that, what if she hated him again? Instead though, Ava just took his hand and dragged him with her to the boy. Vader followed pliantly, he didn’t know this boy well at all, he was younger than them both and he knew he wasn’t a gryffindor. He nodded as Ava spoke, ”Hi,” he said a little nervously, the situation was a little daunting, ”I have a girlfriend myself,” he ended up blurting out, but he frowned a little. He wasn’t sure how to fix this, or if he really needed to, but it felt almost right to him to add that he had his own partner, even if he was thinking they should break up. But he bit everything down and held out a hand to the other boy in a friendly introduction.

Tyler wished Ava hadn't spotted him, and when he looked at her he wasn't smiling. She introduced the boy as her brother, which was something Tyler highly doubted was true. The way they had danced was not the way a brother danced with a sister. When the boy blurted out he had a girlfriend, it seemed like he was guilty and knew he had done something wrong. Tyler frowned, looking between them. "Is he really your brother?" He asked doubtfully. "Good for you." He added. "Hope she didn't see that, then." He gestured with his head to where they had just been dancing. He didn't look at Ava, a scowl starting to form on his features. It wasn't like he liked her, but he had thought he'd had a shot.

Ava paused as Tyler questioned her. Her brow furrowed lightly and she stepped back, looking a little hurt. "Yes, he is," she stated firmly. "And Pho knows it's never been like that with us," she gave Vader an 'I'm sorry' look, feeling guilty for dragging him into something so soon after they had stopped fighting. "Hes family, we've grown up together." She almost stepped closer, but folded her hands behind her back. This was like Philip all over again, and it made her heart hurt. "Tyler?" She asked softly, "Hes my best friend. That's it," she reassured him, wanting to step out and touch his arm, but held herself in check. If he couldnt accept Vader in her life then she didnt need Tyler. Even if he was cute.

Vader took a small step back when the boy reacted, seemingly not believing what they were saying. He felt suddenly nervous, his heart began hammering in his chest, would his closeness with Ava once again prevent her from things that she wanted. Would she hate him again. Would this boy spread lies to Pho about what was going on. He didn't want to be with Pho anymore but the matter wasn't because of Ava and he didn't want that rumour to spread. He could imagine that if he wasn't....that this would be easier. Or maybe if he was just able to admit it and be it, he could say it now, and calm the whole things. Vader didn't say anything, but he looked towards Ava, "I'm going to go...I should go back to work," Vader spoke quietly, he didn't want to stay there, he didn't want to get in the middle and ruin more for Ava. He was already reaching for his camera and ready to head away from them, he hoped this wouldn't mean he'd lose Ava, he'd only just got her back.

Tyler frowned. "So is he your brother or your best friend?" He asked Ava, starting to get confused. "I don't get it, you guys were dancing like... like a couple, not like siblings." He added with shrug, trying not to seem like he cared. "And why bring up that you have a girlfriend if you're her brother? That's a weird thing to say." He frowned, looking away. "But... sure, okay." He added as she said he was her best friend. "It's just confusing when you say he's your brother first, and then your best friend." He added, not quite looking at her. He didn't know what to make of this, was she lying? He cast a look around, wishing Blake was here to help him. The boy seemed to be leaving, but Tyler just shrugged at his words.

Ava sighed. "Hes both," she explained lightly. "I know it looks different sometimes, but it's really not." She glanced to Vader again, biting her lip. "Hes nervous. The last time I thought I liked someone, he was really mean to me all the time and then tried to make me choose between him and Vader. But Vader is family." She gave Vader a small smile as he said he had to work. "Fine, but dont think I didnt see you skip dinner." She pulled a cookie from her pocket and pressed it into his hand. "Dunk it in your coffee, I dont care, just eat it." She chided him gently.

Vader cringed at his words, feeling increasingly nervous and ill at ease around Tyler. He didn't want to necessarily leave Ava with him, but he knew his best friend was more than capable of dealing with it herself. He also knew if this continued, and he stayed any longer he was definitely not going to sleep that night. Vader wasn't sure why he was always like this around people, but he was. Vader nodded at Ava's words, he was just nervous, increasingly so. Vader didn't really look towards the other boy, and instead just took the cookie that Ava pressed into his hand. he gave a vigorous nod, "Thanks Ava," he spoke quietly, "Bye Tyler," Vader gave a little nervous wave but didn't really meet the other boy's gaze before quickly heading away. He needed both to work, and he needed to calm down too.

Tyler frowned. "But... you have the same parents?" He asked Ava, as that was what it meant to be someone's brother. Her next words made him wonder if she liked him, but she could also be manipulating him. "Yeah... okay, I'm not making you choose, but I'm confused." He admitted. "It looked like you were together." He hadn't made up the way she had played with his hair. He listened awkwardly as Ava mothered the boy for a second, then nodded as he left. "I don't know what to think." He mumbled.

Ava sighed softly. Vader wasn't going to sleep well, she just knew it. She turned to look at Tyler as he asked a question. "No," She responded simply. "My mother died before I came to school. My father left me when I was a baby and only came back when he didn't have a choice. Vader's the closest to family I've ever had," She spoke gently. "Sometimes your family isn't who you're born with, it's who stays when no one else will," She bit her lip and stepped a little closer to Tyler, but still kept her distance. "Vader and I were a little closer than usual tonight, we got into a really big fight and we haven't spoken for a few months. I've been worried about him so I've been a little clingy. He doesn't sleep well, and he doesn't take care of himself," She bit her lip, looking at her feet, "I'm sorry to be so confusing,"

Tyler finally understood what Ava had meant, but it was a little frustrating that she just hadn't explained it very well. He was only more suspicious now, because the boy clearly wasn't actually her brother, and she had made it seem that way. "Oh." He said, nodding stiffly. "Yeah. I guess." He added. "I don't have any siblings, so I guess I wouldn't know." He added nonchalantly, even if it still bugged him. He nodded at her next explanation, though he was still wary. He knew he had to be careful, but he also knew he didn't like this. "It's okay... sorry to jump to conclusions I guess." He mumbled. "But it looked like you were a couple." He added in his own defence. "I guess I just liked our date, and was worried you had found a boyfriend." He added, though he still felt like he was in the right. The way they had been dancing had been very close, so it wasn't his fault he had mistaken them for a couple. If that had been a mistake at all.

Ava gave a sad smile. "Yeah, I used to be an only child too. Then I found out about Emily, and then Arthur is a second year, and my dads fiancee is pregnant," she shook her head. "I miss it just being me." She rubbed her hand over her arm, feeling silly."Honestly Vader is more of a sibling than my siblings. We build legos and go through his photos. He tuns Accio," she smiled slightly.

Her eyes widened a little at Tyler's words, and unconsciously she stepped a little closer. Tyler was cute, and he seemed sweet. She had been wanting to try and forget. Maybe...? She bit her lip. "I... really liked our date, too," she admitted softly. She blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Maybe... we can go on another one? If you wanted," she offered, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

Tyler frowned when Ava said she used to be an only child, but was now saddled with plenty of siblings. Why did Vader need to be around then? He shrugged. "Yeah, that would suck." He mumbled. "I'm kinda glad to be on my own." He didn't really care what Vader did, but nodded anyway. "Right." He muttered. He was surprised when she moved closer to him, and asked him on another date, but then smiled back at her. He could do that. "Sure." He said with a nod. "I would like that." He might as well do it, even though he didn't really trust Ava. It would be nice for his reputation, if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back