Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon looked at Sam as he headed out of the class and waiting at the office for Professor Styx, after all this is the kind of conversation he needed to have with his head of house first. As the leader of his Slytherin Prefects as well as the rest of the Prefects, he felt that he deserved a heads up, well, of course he did, it was his head of house. "This won't take long, I promise," he said to Sam, touching her gently on the arm so she knew he was being serious right now. All that mattered was Sam and the baby.​

Sam sighed, wondering why on earth Zennon had to drag her to Styx's office. She didn't want to intrude on whatever Zennon had to tell their head of house. Her heart had broken when Zee had told her what had happened during the break. Somehow, he'd had it worse than she did. They both had been terribly unlucky to have to go through all of this during their most stressful year. And not to mention, Zennon was also head boy, which came with a lot of added responsibilities. She simply nodded when he said it wouldn't take long, hoping he was right.

((edited to change fonts))

Last edited:
Professor Kalif Styx was not used to so many people coming to his office, but it seems to be inevitable. He walked toward his office to see the prefects, and did not say a word as the door opened and he entered it. He went to sit down in his chair and waited for the two to say what was on their mind.

Zennon gave Sam a look, nodding as Professor Styx allowed them inside. As he want to sit in his chair, Zennon beckoned Sam to come inside with him and sat in one of the chairs opposite, gesturing for Sam to join him. "Professor, I thought it was best that I let you know first." he said, looking at Sam before he continued. "I've decided I'll finish out this semester, but I won't be coming back next term."

Sam felt unusually nervous as the professor gestured for them to enter his office, and she hesitantly followed Zennon in, taking a seat too as he did, and didn't say anything, not sure what exactly he had to tell Styx. She stared back at him, and when he said the words he did, Sam's mouth was slightly open. He wasn't coming back to school? Despite everything that had happened between the two, Sam didn't want him to leave. Now that he knew the truth, how was she supposed to get through the second semester of seventh year? The most important semester of them all? Sam was at a loss for what to say, so she just remained quiet and waited for the professor's reaction.

Zennon explained why he was there, but did not explain why Sam was there, and she seemed just as shocked about it. Professor Styx clasped his hands together, and spoke, "Normally, when students want to quit and make minimal of their lives, they don't go to their Head of House to inform them. They are stupid enough to just leave." Professor Styx paused for a moment. "That means that you are either seeking for my opinion, or my approval." The Slytherin Head of House took out a stack of homework that he had to grade, and dipped his quill into a bottle of ink and started to grade. "My opinion is simple; you will forever be a disappointment in the Slytherin house, especially when it comes down to the Head people and prefects. You will be setting a poor example to those that look up to you. As far as my approval; the answer is no."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back