Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Terrell Foley))

There were a lot of unfamiliar names on Connor's delivery list this year, and the best way he knew to look for people was just to search the Great Hall. Walking up and down, he hoped he was getting the Gryffindor's name right as he called out. "Terrell? Terrell Foley? Rose for Terrell!"

Terrell heard his name like an echo, he looked around for who was talking to him but no one was looking at him. He wondered if he was hearing things because it wasn't like anyone would walk up and down the Great Hall calling his name for no reason. And then he remembered rose deliveries! He must have a rose! He almost knocked his pumpkin juice over, standing up quickly to let his presence known. '"Hey, yeah I'm Terrell." He tried to sound cool and calm but it didn't really work, his voice cracked from excitement.

Connor grinned with relief when the person he was looking for finally identified himself. "Hey!" He said cheerfully He dug the rose and message out of his basket, handing them over happily. "Here you go, happy Valentines day!"

Dear Terrell,

This flower is a sign of thanks ,for you who help me in my wacky adventures,i hope there will be others.

-Your friend the ghost hunter aka Hilda

Terrell accepted the rose that was handed to him, he opened the card that went with it. He chuckled to himself as he read the message from Hilda. "Brilliant, cheers for delivering this!" He smiled at the Hufflepuff boy and replied warmly with, "Happy Valentines Day to you too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back