Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Seraphina
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
Hi there! I am itching to write some roleplays and spark my imagination again. Please see character descriptions below.

Tilly Drage
My first student in a long time. Tilly is a first-year and was just sorted into Hufflepuff. She loves adventures (which sometimes lead to trouble,) games, and magical creatures. Tilly's Biography

Olivia Drage
Olivia is an odd duck, but her heart is in the right place. She has just arrived to New Zealand after a long absence and is starting up a herbology business. She is averse to rules and order and likes to do things her own way. She is not extremely talkative or social, but she is not unfriendly. She plans to supply potioneers and other folk with magical plants of every variety. She is neutral and wouldn't be against selling to practitioners of the dark arts, but she wouldn't get involved in their activities, either. Olivia's Biography

Lydia Drage
Lydia is the complete opposite to her sister Olivia. She is well put-together, principled, and has aspired to be an Auror, though I will likely not put her on this path. She is talented with magic and currently seeking employment in New Zealand. She is struggling with her mother's death and the weight of her family history while trying to build her own story. Lydia's Biography

I am also reviving two veteran characters, Christian Drage-Dolohov (Tilly's father, writer, and estranged eldest son of Thorine Dolohov) and Tristan Drage (grandfather to Tilly, Olivia, and Lydia, healer, and reformed Dark Arts practitioner,) for family plots at this point. Their biographies sorely need updating, so I am not linking them here. I may write more with these two, but it depends on how much time I can commit to roleplaying. If you are interested in a plot with either of these characters, just let me know!

Disclaimers:
  • Unless we have a serious plot thread going, I usually like to list my RPs as "Open" to increase spontaneity. If you would prefer a particular RP to be closed, please say so.
  • As Jesse and Brian have pointed out to me, I do not have play-bys for my current characters yet. All in due time, friends :D
  • Don't be shy- reach out to me if you have an idea!

I’d love to plot with you. But I might wait until I’m coherent on the morning before offering anyone. But just letting you know yes 🙈

Hi there, Would love to Rp some time, I can offer Penny to go on adventure with Tilly and might be fun to see how they get on too

Hi! I just posted a PD thread too (just yesterday :p ), so I’ve got descriptions of my students here.

I think my first year Emori, can offer her as a friend to Tilly! They both love adventures, fun and mischief, so I’m pretty sure they’d get along well :)

@Zennon Baros: Already touched base ^_^

@Penny Wills Wonderful! Could I start a thread sometime this week and tag you? :)

@Professor Octavia Pourroulis I read through Emori's description and I agree 100%. I think they would get along great. They sound like long-lost sisters separated into different houses. (Not offering that as a plot =)) )

@Professor Octavia Pourroulis I read through Emori's description and I agree 100%. I think they would get along great. They sound like long-lost sisters separated into different houses. (Not offering that as a plot =)) )

hahaha no worries, did you have a specific idea for a plot in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back