OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
The most risky thing Aminia Macksimov could have done on a warm summers day in Brightstone, was invite Chaser to come see her. The pair had only just gotten together a few weeks prior and for Aminia the idea of even being in a relationship was strange, however the reserved blonde wasn't going to try to hid anything about her feelings. Her sister was biding her time as it was, which was helpful, but soon Mini knew she'd at least have to tell her parents she was interested in someone, that way they'd stop picking partners who might have interest in her instead of partners that were good at dancing. Though if they scored low, perhaps her parents would give up hope on her dancing. Aminia tried to uncloud her mind once she'd finished getting dressed so that she wouldn't have to worry about being in a sour mood when she met her boyfriend.

The part veela left for Brightstone that day from the inn she was now staying in, with a smile on her pale pink lips adn a small amount of butterflies in her stomach. She had suggested to Chaser that they invite Maggie as well, so that hopefully they could stand on better ground than they started out with, so when she made it to the shopping area, she glanced around, eyes shielded from the sun by a hand on her head. It couldn't be too hard to spot the strange boy, could it?

After speaking to Chaser, apparently the rumours were true. He had a new friend that he was spending time with in Korea, and Aminia was meeting up with him at the same time as she was meant to be meeting her brother. Technically it had been the Ravenclaw's choice though, and Maggie wasn't sure whether that made things better or worse. She taken the chance to wear her usual home clothes now that she was spending a day away from the school though, and tried to focus on the fact at least she got to see her older brother. They'd not been particularly close growing up, but as soon as he'd left for Hogwarts she'd been craving more of his attention and company.

The first person that Maggie spotted however wasn't the Gryffindor, but the girl that she'd not exactly got off to the right start with a couple of weeks ago. The first year gave her a brief but cold smile as she approached, knowing that she was here for Chaser's sake more than anyone else. She still didn't have her own friends at the school and she was a little nervous about being caught hanging out with people older than her, but it made a change from being cooped up in the castle. "Hi," she said to the blonde, admiring her outfit, her brown eyes glancing her up and down as her hands gripped the handles of the backpack strapped to her shoulders.

Chaser had been nervous the entire journey to New Zealand for the Christmas holidays. He was hopeful to get the chance to hang out with his sister for a few days, but even more so because he'd be meeting up with Aminia for the first time since they hung out in Korea. He was hoping the girls would be able to get on with each other, and usually he wouldn't have assumed there was an issue besides the fact he'd already heard that Maggie seemed annoyed he'd made a friend. Well, more than a friend at this point Chase knew she would come to deal with it in time. It was still surreal for him to admit, and even though he'd done his best not to give too many details away to Linnux, he was such as excited for himself as his best friend made the situation out to be.

With the heat of the summer now fully upon them, Chaser was dressed in a simple shirt and jeans as he headed through Brightstone, wondering which one of the two he was going to meet first. Turns out he didn't need to wait long because he was the final member of the ice cream trio to arrive, and he jogged up to the girls as he got closer to them. He'd thought he'd be prepared to see Aminia again, but as soon as his eyes fell on her he felt a little embarrassed, and looking away he proceeded to greet his sister first, throwing both his arms round her shoulders in a bear hug. "Mads, hey, I've missed you," he said, squeezing her a little too tightly. She wouldn't appreciate it but he didn't really care. Eventually he released his sister, turning to the older girl who he'd recently been able to start calling his girlfriend. "Hey," His voice was a little quieter than it had been a moment ago, and with so many people around he didn't know the best way to greet her. A hug would probably be safest. Trying to play it cool, one arm embraced the Ravenclaw, much more softly than his hug a second ago. "I've missed you too," he said particularly quietly.

Aminia was quite upset to find that Maggie had reached her first, however it was a good opportunity, considering the girls had a rocky relationship or none at all. The blonde gave a charming smile to Maggie, but reeled back a little. Veela charm might not even work on the same sex, and besides why would her charm work for a friendship on someone who clearly didn't like her. She wanted to be natural about this and accept if it didn't work. After all, it was part of growing up, was it not? The blonde looked at the first year and spoke quickly. "Hey. You look lovely." She complimented, glancing around for Chaser. When the boy wasn't in sight she spoke a little quieter. "Listen I know we did not get off on the right foot, but I really like your brother, and I would really like to be your friend..." it was obvious that Aminia had more to say, but up jogged her boyfriend and she stood a little straighter, golden eyes immediately on him.

She watched him hug his sister before he seemed cautious to approach her. The blonde knew he protected her image, but when she had told him she couldn't wait to tell everyone she meant it. When the hug broke away the veela leaned forward "I've missed you." She whispered, pressing her lips gently against his for only a moment. When she pulled away her cheeks were a brilliant vermilion. "So uhm, Ice cream."

Maggie barely looked at the girl beside her once she was finished checking her out. The sooner her brother got here the better, she had no idea what to start talking to her about and apart from Chaser felt like they had nothing in common. Fortunately, Aminia seemed to want to talk to her, and her brown eyes looked over to meet her properly, wondering if she was going to try and convince her that she wasn't getting in the way of the relationship she had with her brother. Crossing her arms over her chest, she wondered why Aminia was so interested in talking to Chaser. What if she was going to just try and use him, and a couple of years down the line she was going to discard him like last nights takeaway. She exactly know what the older girl meant when she said she really liked him, but narrowing her eyes she had an odd suspicion that they were more than just friends.

As she spotted Chaser approaching from in front of her, she grinned up at her brother, squeezing him round the waist as he hugged her. Usually she would have hated his affection but it had been months since she'd seen the Gryffindor and any member of her family. When he pulled away she was reluctant to let him go, but noticing that she was moving across to Aminia, a flash of jealously that she wouldn't be the only one he was spending time with that night hit her. It almost vanished just as quickly however when she witnessed her kiss him, and Maggie could have sworn she gagged a little. Maggie took a step back, realising she'd been right in her observations, and feeling betrayed that Chaser hadn't told her they were an item.

Chaser was smiling at Aminia, his heart practically stopping as she lent over to kiss him. As she tried to pull away he followed her for an extra second, not wanting to break what they had even though it hadn't been too long since he'd last seen her. Chaser moved back, glancing down to Maggie with a smile, not registering the look on her face. "Yeah, I could go for some ice cream," his hand sliding into Aminia's subtly. Not even the warmth of the day would have stopped him from doing so, and he finally turned his head to look around at his surroundings. "So this is the place you call home huh? Makes a change from the Korean chill." he asked them, noting the differences between it and Scotland. "Do you have a place in mind?" his question directed at the both but considering Aminia had an additional five years worth of experience under her belt, he trusted her opinion a little more. He glanced past his girlfriend to the Hufflepuff, realising then that she had a sour look on her face, "You okay there Mads?" He didn't want her to be upset about their arrangements, but he was aware he'd not yet had a chance to speak to her properly considering how recent their relationship really began.

It was all too telling to Aminia that Maggie was unhappy with the arrangements, and even though Mini wanted to enjoy her time, she knew she needed to at least be somewhat conscious of the Hufflepuff beside her. Quickly she moved, separating hands from Chaser and switching sides, so that he was able to walk by his sister. She took her hand and placed it with his again, smiling. "I uhm, mostly stay in Russia actually. This is the first break where my parents have not requested I come home. They figure since I was with my sister at a show for that weekend I should have a small break." She spoke, face heating up as she was still lying about where she had went, in case anyone heard. Aminia was happy to have spent that weekend with Chaser though, she hadn't realized how much she enjoyed kissing until she had. "Maggie, do you want to just get ice cream and sit outside? or would you like to inside?" She inquired, trying to include the younger girl the best she could. it wouldn't be fair she she didn't after all. Once she stopped looking at Maggie though, she looked back to Chaser, kissing his cheek gently before looking ahead as if she hadn't just done so.

Maggie was started to regret that she'd even agreed to hang out with the pair who clearly wanted to be alone. She was just a third wheel and she would have been better off if she'd stayed in the library. Even Aminia didn't want to be near her as she watched her move away to the other side, although at least Chaser was beside her now not that she as though he wanted to talk to her whilst the older prettier girl was with him. She wasn't sure why she'd gotten so excited at the idea of seeing him again, and did her best not to look hurt. She just shrugged off his question with a small nod, and it wasn't until the Ravenclaw spoke to her that she actually felt as though she was meant to be part of the group. "We could sit outside as it is a nice day." she said, her Korean accent stronger than ever now that she wasn't focusing on needing to focus her pronunciation on every word. "Or we can hide inside if it's easier for you to be discreet" she added in her native tongue for her brothers ears, hoping that he would take notice that she thought they were a little too close for her comfort.

Chaser was a little disheartened when Aminia stepped away from him, but he quickly realised it was with good intentions when she swapped their hands. He was too nervous about whether his palms were sweaty to draw attention to their clasp by squeezing hers, and preferred instead to try and calm his racing heart by focusing on their conversation. He wondered how long Aminia would keep up the lie to her family that she was spending time with him, and even though it hurt him to hear that she wasn't able to tell them the truth, he knew why she did it. He was surprised at how much his feelings were attached to the Veela beside him when just a few months ago he didn't even know she existed. Chaser turned his head just in time for Aminia to kiss his cheek, resulting in one of the most awkward scenerios between the pair to date as she ended up pecking his nose, and playing it off as though it had been intentional, Chaser gulped and looked over to Maggie. "There's no need to be inside," he added, wrapping an arm over his sisters shoulders in an effort to make her feel more included.

Aminia couldn't help but giggle, seeing the spot of pink lipstick on Chaser's nose. Perhaps she should have told him, but she couldn't help but think it would be funnier if he were to discover it later, and think of her. Aminia liked the idea that Chaser thought of her after all. The blonde looked to the girl who spoke Korean for a moment, trying to pick out what she was saying. "I am learning Korean." She spoke, glancing over at the girl, hoping perhaps that speaking even that small amount would convince her from keeping her out of the loop. Even if the words sounded strange with her Russian accent. She then glanced at Chaser, the whole reason she'd even bothered trying to pick up on a new language. "If it makes her uncomfortable maybe I should save the kissing for later." She mumbled to Chaser, releasing his hand. "What flavor of ice cream do you like? I could go into the shop and grab it and bring it out for us?" She inquired, maybe giving them a moment alone, so that they didn't need to worry about her hearing whatever they discussed.

Chaser may have been dumb sometimes, but Maggie appreciated the moment they felt as though the time they'd spent getting to know each other properly had been worth it when she could tell his actions were as a result of their bond. She couldn't help a smile appearing on her face as she was hugged, walking along beside one of the people that knew her best. She trusted his opinion and believed that it wasn't their intention to push her aside, especially if they'd invited her along. She was shocked however to hear the girl speaking in her language, and blushed sheepishly as she realised what she was saying wasn't safely between the siblings. As they approached the store, the older girl offered to get them their ice creams, and Maggie nodded before pointing to a picture of the Salted Caramel. She'd been in New Zealand a few months now but some words were still a struggle.

Maggie walked forward a little and turned to Chaser, peering up at her brother when she spotted the pink smear on his face. Quite frankly it was embarrassing that they had to do that so publicly, but she quietly smirked to herself as she considered leaving it for Chaser to find in his own time. It would teach him to do that in front of her. Her eyes followed Aminia as she let go of Chaser, wondering if her brother would think regret his choices soon of bringing the Hufflepuff along with him.

Chaser looked across at Aminia when she started speaking their tongue, curious to why she hadn't told him before now that she knew Korean. "Well if that's the case, maybe I should tell you my favourite flavour like this, you know, for practise" he grinned at her, knowing that if she didn't know many words it would have been impossible for her to have followed along. The more he hung out with Linnux, the more he was coming to realise his friend was a bad influence on him. Perhaps Aminia would tire of his teasing but he never failed to delight himself. "Can I get a mint chocolate chip?" he asked her, riffling through his pockets for some change to hand over. He'd once been blackmailed into doing his friends homework once, which he'd done in Korean much to their hatred but at least it had gotten him out of every having to do them a favour again. Chaser turned his attention to Maggie, hands on his hips now that they were both free, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It just happened really recently and I didn't think I'd have the time nor the importance to send it via owl," he told his younger sister, hoping she wasn't going to stay mad at him for too long. "You know she likes you," he added, nodding his head to the side with a smile, recalling their previous conversations.

Aminia smiled at the girl who pointed at the flavor, adn then glanced to her boyfriend, cheeks flushing pink when he spoke quickly many words she didn't know. "I said I'm learning, you a**." She remarked, giving him a playful shove. ignoring his offering of money the blonde went into the Ice Cream parlor, and got the ice cream flavors of her own money. She wasn't from a poor family, and it wasn't as if she needed the extra change. She entered the shop and ordered the two flavors she was requested to order, and after some debate decided she shouldn't really indulge in sweets, considering she was practicing restriction on a high protein and low calorie diet. It wasn't unhealthy by any means, but she knew that if she slipped up she'd want to eat junk all day, and practice would then make her sick. She returned with a smile and held out the ice cream for each of them to take. "Hopefully I did not interrupt too much." She spoke, before looking toward Maggie to see if her face had softened any. Aminia was not necessarily a people pleaser, but as she aged and became more knowledgeable she knew there was a line between acting to please people and harming them because one did not have empathy. She knew she needed to practice empathy now more than ever. "So how do you like your schooling so far, Maggie?" She inquired, a gentle smile on her face.

Maggie gave a small smile to Aminia who seemed to take his joke well, before watching the Ravenclaw head off inside to get their eyescream, before turning her attention to the boy in front of her. She glanced down as he tried to apologise to her, although she knew he wouldn't have intentionally tried to keep something like that a secret. She gave her brother a small shrug, glad that she'd decided to wear sunglasses that day so that at least she felt a little more confident in herself to not give away her thoughts. Perhaps she'd get used to them hanging out together, even without her sometimes. "Do you like her?" She asked quietly. It was obvious he liked her as a friend, but that wasn't what she was asking. If he did, at least Maggie would be able to keep an eye on her while they were at school, and while Aminia hadn't exactly done anything to show deceptive intentions, the Hufflepuff still didn't want her brother to get hurt.

Aminia wasn't inside for too long, and Maggie turned her head to give her her first genuine smile, taking the eyescream from her hand. "Thank you," she added politely, before beginning to lick at her treat. They were hardly ever allowed this type of thing at home, and it was just one of the perks with spending time with Chaser. Maggie walked towards an empty table in front of the shop, taking a seat to consider the question that was fired at her. "I think the school is okay. The lessons are quite scary, and I do not really like flying or charms, but Professor Haden is good to me." She'd like him. He helped her.

Chaser laughed when Aminia shoved him, playfully trying to grab at her hands before she left them to speak alone for a moment. Once he was talking to Maggie, he could tell that his sister still doesn't particularly trust what was going on, but her question took him off guard a little. Linnux had spent the last few weeks teasing him to no end about his mysterious girl, but the honesty requested from Maggie caused him to think solemnly for a moment, something he doubted he would have ever done with anyone else. The Gryffindor nodded after a few seconds, "I do." It was obvious that not turning everything into a joke was hard for Chaser, but he wanted to be straight and spoke quietly to the younger girl in case Aminia were to return at that moment, "I like her a lot. I've never, thought this way about someone before but it's good. Give her a chance, for me?" He tried to locate Maggie's gaze but could only see himself reflected in the glass.

As Aminia returned from her shopping, he gratefully took the ice cream from his girlfriend with a small kiss on her cheek, before following Maggie over to the table, offering Aminia a seat before he took his own. He sat opposite them, enjoying the refreshing ice cream, occasionally offering some to the Ravenclaw with a grin. He wasn't surprised to hear that Maggie hated flying with her fear of heights, although considering how much she dreamt of her fantasy worlds he was taken back to hear she didn't really like her learning. "Do you do any magic outside of the lessons?" he asked her, glancing between both girls, trying to hide the fact he was a little worried if she didn't want to learn. She'd always been so excited to hear of things he could do once he started Hogwarts, that Chaser didn't know if something was wrong.

Aminia was blissfully and completely unaware about the conversation Chaser and his sister Maggie had, but perhaps it was for the best. The Ravenclaw was more likely to be embarrassed by the revelation, and it would make the day less fun if she were thinking constantly about his feelings for her. The blonde took a seat next to Maggie, Chaser across from her. Her sandal clad foot reached out just slightly, with a leg crossed over the other she brushed his leg with her foot, eyes remaining locked on his until Maggie began talking about what she disliked. "I did not like flying either. But Charms is very interesting." It was nice to be able to be open about classes, and feel as if she did not have to hide herself. Something about being around Chaser made her feel as if she didn't need to be afraid of the consequences of being herself.

"How about this?" She asked Maggie, turning slightly to face her, waving off the ice cream as tempting as it looked. "You help me get better with my Korean, and I will help you with classes that you need help with?" Aminia hoped the girl accepted not for her own sake, but to help Mini with Korean as well.

Maggie shook her head at her brothers question. She hated the idea of doing something wrong now that she actually had the power to do real magic, and it wasn't like in Dungeons and Dragons where you could just pick up your game and move on with your life if you messed up. She glanced across to Aminia as she announced her opinions, and wondered if she liked Professor Haden too. Most of the teachers had ignored her for the most part in her classes but he'd noticed her discomfort and allowed her to practise in her own time. "I just do not want to make a mistake," she admitted quietly. At the Ravenclaw's next question, she wondered if she was joking, although if she were honest she didn't have reason not to trust what she was saying. "Sure," she said with a smile. Perhaps what she needed was a student that she could look up to, and who would be able to fix a situation if she did something wrong. "Are you in five year too?" she asked Aminia. She knew from Chaser that fifth year was an important one with their OWLs.

This was the most Aminia heard out of Maggie in conversation with her. She smiled gently, excited that she seemed to be making progress with the shy Hufflepuff. "Good, because I need much help with my Korean." She spoke, glad she'd have someone fluent in the language who could help her practice. When she and Chaser weren't snogging of course he could help her as well, but she often preferred to spend her time doing other things with him - like dinner, and snuggling. "I am actually in my sixth year of schooling." She spoke, glad to have made it this far without her parents pulling her out of it. "So because I'm older I get to make sure Chaser is home before curfew." She spoke, flashing a wink and a smile at her boyfriend. She wasn't sure if Chaser had a curfew, but teasing him made her feel all that much better.

Chaser had still been surprised to even hear that Aminia was learning Korean, and while he and his sister had had the benefit of learning both languages growing up in the country, he was grateful to Maggie when she accepted her offer. He had a knee jerk reaction at feeling her foot on his leg however, causing a dollop of his ice cream to fall from the cone onto the table. If he were with Linnux he probably would have just licked it clean off there and then, but he was becoming more aware of his personal habits the longer he was around the Veela. Chaser looked up when she mentioned his curfew rolling his eyes a little with a smile, "I'll have you know my curfew is increased by an hour on my birthday, which means soon I'll be allowed out until 9," he grinned, obviously joking as he finished off his ice cream. "Why did you decide to learn Korean?" he asked her curiously, "Is your troupe going there more often?" He did think it was related to him, but not wanting to get his hopes up he tried to play it safe.

Aminia couldn't help her snigger, watching Chaser drop his dollop of ice cream on the table. Something about embarrassing the boy, or surprising him, was quite amusing to the Ravenclaw. Aminia swept back her thin blonde locks off her shoulder. He smile didn't cease on her face until he inquired about her want to learn Korean. She could have lied to him, but her beet red cheeks and ears would have given her away. She looked at the table as if it was more interesting than anything else, and spoke in a quiet tone not befitting of her generally confident attitude. "Well... no. I'm learning it... for you." She finished off with a whisper, face now clearly hot, radiating around them as if it were the New Zealand sun itself. She didn't generally learn anything for anyone else but herself, Chaser was different though. He gave her the wings to spread to be herself and helped her rise in confidence with her writing. She only hoped when she finally told her parents they would understand.

Maggie smiled at Aminia's response, it actually made her feel a little better than she was older than Chaser, as maybe she would look after him too. The young Pufflehuff listened as her brother asked her about her troupe, although she didn't really know what that word meant. She could guess that since she'd been told the pair had met in Korea though that she might have travelled there regularly, but Aminia latest comment took her by more surprise that she initially thought it would. Maggie started bursting out laughing. Laughing at the prospect that anyone would do anything for her brother let alone learn a new language. Waves of giggles were taking over the first year as she imagined the inevitable horror that was lurking around the corner for the Ravenclaw when she realised that Chaser was one of the less romantic people on the planet. He was a typical stinky boy who left his socks in her room purely to annoy her with the smell she would spend too long locating, and who thought a fun Saturday night was creating a home made go kart. Maggie was laughing so hard she was close to falling off her chair, and she had to lean over and focus on the floor in order to settle her stomach.

Chaser was thankful to be done with his ice cream by the time Aminia replied, although he would have appreciated more ice on his face right now when he grinned, cheeks once again matching the colour of the mark on his face he'd had yet to notice. He jumped and glanced over to Maggie as she began to lose control of herself, and while he narrowed his eyes at her he was secretly glad to see her laughing for the first time that day. "You, you can be quiet." he said to her, wiggling his finger in her direction before looking back at his girlfriend. Leaning over to the older girl, he kissed her right there and then in front of whoever was looking, not caring that his sister was beside them or that either of their friends would see them. He liked her, there was no denying that. After a moment he pulled back, "You're amazing," he grinned, looking into her eyes as their faces were a few inches apart, before returning to his seat. He wasn't sure if she would have understood what he'd just said, and he'd been partially too nervous to say it in English, but if she didn't he hoped he'd have a little more confidence when she figured it out.

Aminia's blush deepened by the second as Maggie laughed uncontrollably at them. She'd have to get her back somehow when they were back in school, but at the moment she was too embarrassed to do anything. She gripped at her own hands under the table, and for a fraction of a second was angry at herself for embarrassing herself so much. All of that disappeared though when Chaser leaned over the table and kissed her square on the mouth, in front of Maggie, in front of the stores, in front of the students and adults walking by. Months ago when they first became friends she would have been too embarrassed to allow him even close to anywhere near her like he was in that moment. The words that left his mouth shocked her even further and she leaned over the table and grabbed both sides of his face, kissing him as well. "I know." She spoke playfully at him, before sitting down again. "So now that you are thoroughly pleased with how embarrassed you have made me, let us focus on someone else. Maggie do you enjoy being in Hufflepuff?" She inquired, not really sure what the house itself was like, or what the inner dorms looked like.

Maggie still had her head bent over and facing the floor when she heard Chaser, and was glad that she hadn't looked up when he heard his words in Korean. She sniggered again when she realised Aminia had understood what he'd said, but looked up when she found herself being addressed by the Ravenclaw, her short brown hair swept out of her eyes as she lifted her head to look at her. Chaser seemed to have spent most of the day so far as bright as a beetroot and it was no exception now that he was sat back in his chair trying to act cool. "Pufflehuff is quite good. There are people in the room that are nice to me, and I think I like that it is not in the Dungeons." She couldn't imagine being down there for the majority of her time, nor up on the upper floors where any glance out the window would have her feeling more than a little sick. "I do not really have anyone I talk to in the house though. Although there is one boy called Arvel who joined my Dungeons and Dragons game." she explained, wondering if Chaser had told Aminia yet of her loves for anything fantastical.

There were many reasons that Linnux had agreed to come to New Zealand and see his cousin Pippa. One of those reasons was because family was one of the most important things to the teen boy, the other was in hopes of running into Maggie or Chaser Rosendale. After all, what kind of a best friend and older brother figure would he be if he didn't try to harass the pair on Holidays. He and Pippa had only just gotten drinks after doing some shopping but the day had been good, even without a sign of... Chaser? Linnux stopped in his tracks and spit out his drink. That was his best friend alright, red in the face sitting across from a blonde bombshell in a crop top with legs that went all the way up. That was his girlfriend?! "No f***ing way..." The teen said, only to be hushed by his cousin, whom obviously was not pleased with his choice of words.

Linnux wanted to be sneaky, but he didn't have it in him as he walked behind Chaser, quickly putting him in a headlock. "I've got him ladies, run while you still can." The British man remarked, laughing heartily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back