All the students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daphne: Here is the rp for Camelia and Rose! x I'll be working on Teulia's soon. Work has been killer.

Jamie:
What can I say, I had a bunch of characters, and these are their children. XD
Viserys x Isabella: I've not RPed Viserys at all, so it is good. We can try them out and see if it is a match! He is very sweet, which is unusual for his family, but takes after his dad.
Coleman x Amelie: Coleman is similar to her, though he is a little awkward. He is a twin so there is some similarity there. We can try them out and see how they go! I think it would be a good pairing, really.
Aria and/or Addison x Athena: Both of them are similar, so I imagine that both would get along with Athena very well. Addison is more of a chef, and Aria likes to help others, since her parents are both healers.
Andromeda and/or Viktor x Therese: I would wish you luck on both of these. Viktor doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't find worthy. Andy prefers not to socialize with anyone less than pure-blood, but I think she is starting to outgrow that. As long as Therese isn't a muggle-born, shouldn't bother Andy as much. We can try them out and see how it works.
Zoe x Elizabeth: Zoe is always open to having more friends around! She is dating a girl, so hopefully Elizabeth won't mind too much. Zoe seems to have a small thing for Gryffindors anyway.
Godric and/or Venus and/or Ryuu x Evelyn: Ryuu is also friends with the Katsaros twins, so there is that little hiccup, but we can try them out! Venus is also great with fashion so she can work with Evelyn very well. Godric is a little iffy but we can see how it goes!
So, which ones do you want to start, and which ones do I start, m'dear?

Cyndi:
Of course! I'll PM you the link once it is ready!

Got em started! Now, to get to replying for those that started some for me!

Cyndi: x
Daphne: x

Hey!

I can start those if you'd like?
- Isabella x Viserys
- Amelie x Coleman
- Elizabeth x Zoe

Both three for now sounds fair?? We can always continue the rest later ^_^

With everything happening on the board I apologize for not getting to this and these rps.
And Jamie, that sounds amazing!

I'm a little overwhelmed with everything I have, so I am going to shut this down, to focus on everything. I'm sure you all have noticed the lack of replies from me, and I promise I will get to them!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back