Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Hey guys! I'm open for plots! Here are my characters.

Sapphire Michaels
b6ad791fd0d965282ba24594a400702c.gif

Sapphire is 4th year Slytherin. She never thinks before she talks or before she acts. She's recently been adopted by her uncle James and she's still adjusting to life outside the home. She worries about the little kid that was adopted with her, Jordie. She's particularly moody this year, and she's got an 'I-don't-really-care' attitude. She's a bit more of a loner so it might be hard reaching her if you don't already know her. She needs enemies and maybe a few friends.

Onyx Michaels
UnsungObviousInganue-small.gif

Onyx is Sapphire's twin brother, but Gryffindor. He's dramatic and flirty. He doesn't really take school very seriously, and he adores his sister too much. He's talking about her constantly. He needs everything, especially friends. He's also open for flings, which could all end when he starts to take things too seriously. Onyx isn't good at leaving his emotions out of it.

Kira Wolf
giphy.gif

Kira is a fourth year Ravenclaw, an absolute sweetheart struggling to get past her shyness. She has a particularly hard time talking to boys. She's dating Caelan Maxwell. Kira can be found most often in the library. She has a curious mind and a soft heart. She's surprisingly assertive when she needs to be. She needs friends, and possibly enemies, but it would be hard to make her dislike you.

Avaria Lockwood
14ff0c63688e1e2173519062152.gif

A 3rd year Ravenclaw, Ava is typically a sweetheart, bright and bubbly. After getting into a huge fight with her father and spending a lot of her break at Vader's house, Ava is angry this year. She's cut her hair in an act of defiance and is acting out in any way she can. If you're looking for someone to have an adventure with, or someone to argue with, Ava is the girl for you. She needs to get into some dumb fights, and she could use some more support outside of Vader. She has a younger sister at school now and she doesn't know how she feels about it.

Amaya Michaels
3e48563c9f1ae19dc9f772f30f468aa3.gif

Amaya is a third year Slytherin. She's anti-social and a bit of a loner. I haven't done much with her. She's straight forward and doesn't bother with rumors or idle gossip. She can be sorta mean. She spends most of her time writing fantasy stories. She needs everything, friends, enemies, romance.

Jasper Michaels
tumblr_inline_pg6u92QE5f1rcahev_400.gif

Jasper is a second year Gryffindor. He's fed up with pretty much everything. He feels overshadowed by his family, and nothing is challenging enough for him. He's bored with school and pretty much everyone there. He could use some friends. He has a rivalry that he's barely invested in with the other Jasper. He could probably make some enemies, and romance is probably unlikely.

Lily Lockwood
giphy.gif

Lily is a second-year puff. She's an absolute marshmallow. She's sweet but very shy and unsure of herself. She's trying to get more out of her shell this year and is slowly conquering her fear of crowds. Her best friend is Elliot Briar. Lily likes to bake. She adores her little brother, Ren, constantly making him snacks. She's eager to make friends but is very shy and unsure about approaching others. She needs lots of friends, perhaps some bullies, but I don't see her making any enemies.

Ren Lockwood
SXYN.gif

Ren is a first year Gryffindor. He's Lily's younger brother. He's totally lazy, an absolute slacker. He's a bit of an artist, though he isn't very good at anything but charcoal drawings. He can be sweet sometimes if he has the energy. Ren is too lazy to have any enemies, but he could use some friends.

Emily Hastings
tumblr_inline_o2vunvjUnA1sn95bh_250.gif

Emily is a first year Ravenclaw. She's skeptical about everything. She was raised by her mother, and her father has only recently re-entered her life. Her older sister Ava is mad at their father, but Emily doesn't really care. They're polar opposites. Were Ava is loud and bubbly, Emily is quiet and cynical. She observes a lot, and carries her leather journal everywhere. She doesn't believe in romance. She needs friends, but I see her making a few enemies as well.

Ember Michaels
Vu5v.gif

Ember is 17, a Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland. She'll be graduating this year. She's blunt and doesn't bother with anything she doesn't deem worth her time. She's musical and speaks her mind. Ember doesn't have many friends, and tends to spend most of her time by herself. She had a brief fling with Lucca, but decided that outside of the initial attraction there wasn't much there. Ember needs everything, friends, enemies, and a final. She's also open for a few flings, as she tends to do whatever she feels like. She has no filter. She's also surprisingly protective of the people she cares about.

Tyra Wolf-Gates
giphy.gif

Tyra is a muggle. She's 25 and pregnant with triplets. She's Kira's older sister and she runs the family Inn outside of Arrowtown in New Zealand. She's married to a wizard, Jason Gates, who works at a muggle hospital in town. She's very sweet and charismatic. She went to school in Paris to study fashion before her parent's death brought her and Jason home to take care of Kira and the Inn. She needs friends. She still loves fashion, and is craving a lot of carrot cake.

Damien Gates
tumblr_mzsamadnfG1szxfwno4_250.gif

Damien is Jason's younger brother. He's 18, and was a Slytherin at Hogwarts New Zealand, but had to drop out of school to care for his sick mother. He runs a fashion blog. He's charismatic and caring, and sassy as hell. He's in a relationship with the Quidditch Player Danielle Corelli, but refers to her as Dani. He needs friends.

James Michaels
tumblr_nj5m8xxG8V1qjhdt7o1_500.gif

James is 32, a Slytherin graduate from HNZ. He's raising his brother's twins, Sapphire and Onyx, and adopted a four-year-old named Jordi when Sapphire refused to leave the Home until the boy found a home. He's a typical bad boy otherwise, tattooed and preferring darker clothes and a leather jacket, and riding his motorcycle. He travels the world, taking photos and working for a muggle travel magazine. He can play drums, bass, and a bit of guitar, but he prefers the drums. He's gay, and looking for a serious relationship. He's funny and rather flirty. He's also a bit dramatic, which may be where Onyx got it. James needs everything, friends, enemies, and a final. He's very family oriented.

Rose Lockwood
200.gif

Rose Lockwood is the youngest of the Lockwood siblings at ten. She'll be attending HNZ next year and is looking forward to it. She's very protective of her older sister. Rose is a bit of a punk, sporting a pixie cut and loving rock and roll. She plays guitar, but she can't sing at all. Rose is very tall for her age and is often mistaken for being the eldest Lockwood sister. She's bold and has no problem speaking her mind. She can seem a bit hostile, not letting anyone close very easily. She's very protective of her family, even though she and Ren don't always see eye to eye. She needs friends and enemies.

Cooper Gates
ross-lynch-sabrina.jpg

Cooper is a 6th year student at Beauxbatons. He's very sweet and laid back. He looks up to his older brothers Damien and Jason. He doesn't know what he wants to do when he gets older but is considering a career as a chef. He's passionate about food and he loves to read in his spare time. He's a very gentle soul. He could use friends, and perhaps some enemies.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in RPing with Ava, Ren, and Emily. Just to make sure I understand, are they all siblings?

Adorah will definitely need friends and potentially someone to look up to. Conflict is also good, obviously. Let me know what you're thinking.

Hello :) I'd definitely be interested in RPing with Ren and Emily. Emily especially, as Xio's father isn't very much in the picture as well and I think she'd be able to relate. As for Ren, I can see Xio being irked by his laziness but intrigued by his artistic talents – she has a soft spot for those kind of things, haha :p

Hi! I'd be interested in RPing with Ava, Ren, and Emily. Just to make sure I understand, are they all siblings?

Adorah will definitely need friends and potentially someone to look up to. Conflict is also good, obviously. Let me know what you're thinking.
Hi! Ava and Emily are siblings. Ren, Rose, and Lily are their cousins, thought rose isn't in school yet.

We could do a separate thread for Ava, Ren, and Em if you'd like. Ava and Ren might be able to work together in a single thread but Emily doesn't particularly care for her family. Did you have any ideas?

Hello :) I'd definitely be interested in RPing with Ren and Emily. Emily especially, as Xio's father isn't very much in the picture as well and I think she'd be able to relate. As for Ren, I can see Xio being irked by his laziness but intrigued by his artistic talents – she has a soft spot for those kind of things, haha :p

Ren and Emily both need friends, lol. Either of these could be tricky friendships. I can start Ren and Xio if you can start Emily and Xio?

For sure! I might only get to it tomorrow but I can definitely set one up :)

Whenever you get to it, lovie :) I'll link it here once I have Ren and Xio up

I think separate threads for just Emily and Ava will be a good start. Adorah hasn't been given her sorting results yet, but maybe we can have her and Emily meet on the train?

With Ava, I don't have any specific ideas. Adorah is adopted, and my hope is that she will eventually find out the truth about her biological family. She has been secluded most of her life with her 7 muggle siblings so her social skills might lacking a bit. Not sure if there's something there you'd like to work with?

I think separate threads for just Emily and Ava will be a good start. Adorah hasn't been given her sorting results yet, but maybe we can have her and Emily meet on the train?

With Ava, I don't have any specific ideas. Adorah is adopted, and my hope is that she will eventually find out the truth about her biological family. She has been secluded most of her life with her 7 muggle siblings so her social skills might lacking a bit. Not sure if there's something there you'd like to work with?

That sounds good! If you want to start something for Emily and Adorah, I can get to that tonight or tomorrow. With Ava... she's going through a bit of a rebellious stage right now... How would Adorah react if she found Ava trashing the arts room?

Sure thing with Emily. I'll write it tonight.

And she would probably be concerned, confused, and maybe try to understand why Ava was reacting that way.

Sure thing with Emily. I'll write it tonight.

And she would probably be concerned, confused, and maybe try to understand why Ava was reacting that way.

Hmm I can work with that :) Ava is having issues this semester. I'll start that one soon!

Oooo interesting characters you have here! I love them all All with fascinating personalities. Maybe we could do a Ren and Samantha? I have no plot ideas at the moment, but we can work something out :)

Oooo interesting characters you have here! I love them all All with fascinating personalities. Maybe we could do a Ren and Samantha? I have no plot ideas at the moment, but we can work something out :)
Ren actually has his older sister Lily in Hufflepuff, so it could be very likely that he would be looking for her and run into Sam in the corridor. Would that work?

Ren actually has his older sister Lily in Hufflepuff, so it could be very likely that he would be looking for her and run into Sam in the corridor. Would that work?

Oooo yes!! I love that idea!

Jasper and Sierra again! :wub:

Hey! I'd love to do one with Amy and Ren. Amy's a little artsy, but is only just starting to learn to draw, since she's come to Hogwarts. Maybe he could give her some pointers? I'd also be happy to RP with any of the other characters too :) they all seem like great characters!

Jasper and Sierra again! :wub:

Of course! You want to start this one?

Hey! I'd love to do one with Amy and Ren. Amy's a little artsy, but is only just starting to learn to draw, since she's come to Hogwarts. Maybe he could give her some pointers? I'd also be happy to RP with any of the other characters too :) they all seem like great characters!

Lol thanks lovie. I can probably get this one started later today, unless you feel like Amy wouldn't approach him on her own?

Lol thanks lovie. I can probably get this one started later today, unless you feel like Amy wouldn't approach him on her own?

I'd be happy for you to start. Amy would probably just be super shy when she approaches him :)

Awe Jess. Spreading all your cards. LOL. I am up for all your crazy ideas.
Okay, so here goes:
More Avarian x Avaria letter interaction but this time he included a letter for Emma, asking Ava to be a good sister and give it to her. From there, there could be an interaction between the siblings. Although that means you have to RP with yourself. teehee.
I have Arinna Desai, a fourth year Ravenclaw, that I can offer to your fourth years and third years. I can see Arinna x Avaria get into a fight since both are pretty stubborn. Arinna x Onyx can be good friends, even date, if they click. Both are adventurous.
Cassiopeia x Cooper, although different schools but they could be friends who met over the holidays. I don't know how to go from here but we can see how they pair up.
Rhianne x James for friendship and probably a relationship. We can see how they match up since Rhianne is one of my ICs that I am trying to put more development in.
I guess that is all since we already have DaniDame to gush on. :wub::wub:

Awe Jess. Spreading all your cards. LOL. I am up for all your crazy ideas.
Okay, so here goes:
More Avarian x Avaria letter interaction but this time he included a letter for Emma, asking Ava to be a good sister and give it to her. From there, there could be an interaction between the siblings. Although that means you have to RP with yourself. teehee.
I have Arinna Desai, a fourth year Ravenclaw, that I can offer to your fourth years and third years. I can see Arinna x Avaria get into a fight since both are pretty stubborn. Arinna x Onyx can be good friends, even date, if they click. Both are adventurous.
Cassiopeia x Cooper, although different schools but they could be friends who met over the holidays. I don't know how to go from here but we can see how they pair up.
Rhianne x James for friendship and probably a relationship. We can see how they match up since Rhianne is one of my ICs that I am trying to put more development in.
I guess that is all since we already have DaniDame to gush on. :wub::wub:

Arle, I am so sorry that I just now saw this.

But yes, we need some Ava and Ian interaction, that would give me a perfect excuse to make those two talk.

I like both of the arinna ideas, though Onyx is gay. He could definitely use a friend though!

Cass and Cooper could be fun :)

James is also gay, but I would love for him to have a friend like Rhi! :)

How to divide this up... hm, alright. You start Ava/Ian/Emma, Ava/Arinna, and James and Rhi?
I can start Arinna/Onyx, and cass and cooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back