All Of The Characters!

So I thought I posted here and I did not. I am going through these bit by bit to see if you like any of my random ideas.

For Joseph I can offer Killian to build relationships with. He's part giant so there's that. And very serious. Then closer to his age is my nurse Isabella. She's a mom as well.

For Leif I can offer Apollo since they are similar in age. He's been in NZ for a while but graduated from HS. He plays professional quidditch in NZ and loves to go for drinks.
I can technically offer Apollo for Archer but Apollo doesn't swing that way for romance. The most he would get is a kiss.

For Kiara I can offer Monday as a friend. If anything more develops it will be short term only since his future has been decided. He's a transfer from last year and also studies a bit too much.

For Senna I have Chaos Zhefarovich the Second who just transferred in. He's very good at being the good kid but he actually is a very bad guy. He just transferred in so he is working to find out how people are in the outside world.

For Chase I can offer Terror cause seeing someone so guarded would be interesting to him to try to crack. Trying to break people is something Terror loves doing. If chase wanted a complete jerk to hate, there's Cassius but unless provoked, Cass won't attack.

For Eloise, there's either Loki or Horror. Both have higher up statuses because of their families. Horror is a bit darker whereas Loki is more stuck up.

And that is what I have to offer.

So I thought I posted here and I did not. I am going through these bit by bit to see if you like any of my random ideas.
Ooooh hello! I'm going to pick and choose if you don't mind because otherwise I'm doing too much :r

Kiara x Monday: I think it would be fun to see how they get along! Def up for putting them together

Senna x Chaos: would also be an interesting combination since I read that he dislikes muggle-borns and Sen is very much (and very obviously) that 👀 They could perhaps do something that breaks a rule or two? Maybe he'd throw her under the bus if they'd get caught? Not sure if that's something he'd do but that's just me throwing a random idea in here

Chase x Terror: he's more than welcome to try

Eloise x Loki/Horror: would be up for putting her together with either one of those. I'm sure their surname would be one she has heard of so she might try to socialize with them a little (at least untill she has checked with her parents whether or not she should) -- I do think that they might get bored of her very easily but who knows

Ooooh hello! I'm going to pick and choose if you don't mind because otherwise I'm doing too much :r

Kiara x Monday: I think it would be fun to see how they get along! Def up for putting them together

Senna x Chaos: would also be an interesting combination since I read that he dislikes muggle-borns and Sen is very much (and very obviously) that 👀 They could perhaps do something that breaks a rule or two? Maybe he'd throw her under the bus if they'd get caught? Not sure if that's something he'd do but that's just me throwing a random idea in here

Chase x Terror: he's more than welcome to try

Eloise x Loki/Horror: would be up for putting her together with either one of those. I'm sure their surname would be one she has heard of so she might try to socialize with them a little (at least untill she has checked with her parents whether or not she should) -- I do think that they might get bored of her very easily but who knows
Not me forgetting about this because lessons and Quidditch. Ahem.

Monday x Kiara: I can start something with them since Quidditch is over. Maybe post quidditch cause he won't exactly be happy about the loss, but he will be dying because Gryffindor hit themselves.

Chaos x Senna: Oh I didn't know she was muggle-born! He could definitely break some sort of rule and throw her under the bus. Unless they were in the forbidden forest and in which case he could not do that there. But he could do that in the future. Ultimate betrayal.

Terror x Chase: Perfect. I can start something with them.

Eloise x Loki/Horror: I think for now, probably stick with Loki because Horror is apparently in like, 9-10 threads. I have no idea how that happened. Except it was probably my PD and my replies to other PDs....

Not me forgetting about this because lessons and Quidditch. Ahem.

Monday x Kiara: I can start something with them since Quidditch is over. Maybe post quidditch cause he won't exactly be happy about the loss, but he will be dying because Gryffindor hit themselves.

Chaos x Senna: Oh I didn't know she was muggle-born! He could definitely break some sort of rule and throw her under the bus. Unless they were in the forbidden forest and in which case he could not do that there. But he could do that in the future. Ultimate betrayal.

Terror x Chase: Perfect. I can start something with them.

Eloise x Loki/Horror: I think for now, probably stick with Loki because Horror is apparently in like, 9-10 threads. I have no idea how that happened. Except it was probably my PD and my replies to other PDs....

Monday x Kiara: sounds good!

Chaos x Senna: I think it would def be fun to see this playing out. Maybe it could start with doing something that'd break a pretty insignificant rule or just being out past curfew or what not and he would let her tag along when he does some rule breaking just in case there's a chance of it getting him in trouble?

Terror x Chase: sure!

Eloise x Loki: this sounds like a familiar problem lol

I could put Eloise/Loki and Senna/Chaos on my list if you want? It might take a second though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back