Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Tail between his legs, trudging down the cold streets of England and not really knowing where he was, Felix carried a bag in one hand and his dignity and regret in another. He’d been very upset since his fight with Falon a month ago and he knew that it was almost entirely his fault, given his penchant for slamming nasty words in Falon’s face and choosing her last. Or second, which was really just as bad. Falon was his sister, his twin and she’d been there for him through everything. Every scraped knee, cut lip, bruised rip and heart break, and yet he still continued to treat her as though she were expendable and that her love and affection for him were limitless, and, maybe for now they were, but it had not taken him long to realise the error in his actions and from there he’d been equal parts despondent and regretful, emotions he was hoping to put some kind of a lid on today. In essence, he needed to make it up to her. He’d had to ask Lanithro to get him here though, since it wasn’t like he was made of money at the moment, with Victoria and the rest, so it was really no wonder Falon was so angry with him. He was careless and he knew that, but that didn’t mean he was making things easy on himself by grovelling at her feet, something he knew he should have done a very long time ago. He carefully knocked at her door, he knew where she lived, because even after everything, Falon and Felix would always remain in contact, even if only through one or two strongly worded owls… god he missed email. “Falon, I’m so sorry, please can I come in?” He asked, staring hard at the door as if willing it to open with his mind was actually an option.​

Falon couldn't remember how long her last fight with her twin had lasted, but she knew this time had been about a month. This time didn't feel so much as a fight as a proper falling out, and though they still sent owls to make sure everything was okay, she was still beyond furious with him. The way she was treated with their relationship, it just wasn't fair. Felix hadn't been a good brother to her, but the annoying thing was, she knew if he needed her, she'd be there again in a heartbeat. Falon had written to Finn, but of course he wasn't sympathetic and just told her to get over it.
The Quidditch Player had just sat down with her broom to do some maintenance work when she heard a knock on the door, and the oh-so familiar voice. Falon rolled her eyes, but got up and went to the door, opening it, stepping out, and closing it behind her. No, he couldn't come in. "What do you want?"

Seeing Falon physically shut him out of her life... was hard. He knew he deserved it, he knew he'd hurt her deeply, again. He loved Falon, she was his sister, his twin, of course he did, he would do anything for her, except choose her, apparently. In saying that though, that was part of the reason why he was here. He knew that in the past he'd consistently chosen Lyra over Falon, but that ended now. He knew, in his heart, he couldn't do that to her again. Not after everything that had happened since. He looked up at her as she asked him what he wanted, and he couldn't stop himself. He dropped the bag he'd been holding and threw himself at her, wrapping her in his arms as they'd done so often when they were children. He could not express in words the deep regrets he felt for all he'd done, but, he hoped that she might be able to tell from the way he was clinging to her. "Lo, I'm... so sorry."

Falon stumbled a bit when Felix flung himself on her, and she scowled when he attempted an apology. She tried to take a step back, but her back hit her door, so with a sigh, she put her hands gently against Felix's chest and tried to move him away. "Felix. Stop. What do you want?" She wasn't going to give in that easily this time, not after all the hurt she had been feeling. Felix no doubt had an ulterior motive for being there, so the sooner they could get that out of the way, the sooner he could go.

Again, Felix felt the physical distance like a slap in the face and the part of his heart that Falon occupied was slowly breaking in two. He had expected this response, for the most part, but he hadn't really thought about how much it would hurt. He had no right to fault her though, since this was all perfectly fair treatment. He stepped away from her, separating them and allowing the distance between them to settle. She sighed, trying to think of how to put his thoughts into order. "I really did come here to apologise, Falon, I'm not coming because I want something." He said, shaking his head. "I miss you, you're my sister and I wanted... needed you to know that." She had no reason to believe him of course, but it was the absolute truth. He'd only taken so long because he knew coming to her right away, after what happened with Lyra would have only served to prove her point that he only came to her when he needed something. Not this time. This time he was here with only one thought in mind. He stooped to pick up the bag he'd been carrying. They were probably crushed now. "I... bought you something. As a way to say sorry. It's not much... but..." He held the bag out to her, which contained a packet of timtams and a slice of pavlova.​

Falon folded her arms across her chest when Felix said he was there to apologize and that was it. She frowned when he said he needed her to know that he missed her, and she hated that she had missed him too. If that was all he had to say though, then fine, he could go. But he bent down and picked up the bag, offering it to her, and she raised an eyebrow, before taking the bag and looking in at it. Timtams and pavlova. That was so unfair. She glared at him, but didn't give the bag back. "Don't think this means I forgive you." Falon said before turning around and opening her door, leaving it open so Felix could come in if he wanted to. She took a fork from her drawer and went back to her seat, taking a forkful of pavlova from it's container, and definitely not offering any to Felix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back