Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Hi guys!

So I'm looking for something specific. And by that I mean LOVE . Like love interests and dates and possible finals.

Evangeline Campbell
tumblr_mysklv12uF1s103i9o8_r1_250.gif
Evangeline is a sixkind of a loner. She prefers it but also feels left alone. Her parents are divorced but are constantly fighting eachother and over Evangeline. Evangeline had to take care of herself from young age because of that, because her parents were to busy with eachother. She is angry at her parents and can't wait to leave the school and work on the Ministry. Evangeline mostly spends time in the library or outside. She doesn't like dramatic people and people who always want to stand in the spotlight. She keeps on the background and likes to observe people. So she knows a lot about a lot of people, just by observing. She isn't really happy with herself right now. And would like to spend some time with a few people. Evangeline mostly thinks of herself, because she was the only one that ever did. People can think that she is selfish because of that.
I'm looking for: Someone that would like to date her. I'm open for girls and boys, since I don't have any clue what she will like. But I think she likes boys more. She doesn't have a final and I would love it if she will date someone in her last year.

</SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
Sofia Rosenberg
<i>
</i>
tumblr_oebv2aKpms1tlzs85o4_250.gif
Sofia is born in Sweden and the older sister of Gabriel. Sofia is a fifth year that deals with the death of her mother. She hates Quidditch because of how her mother died. Sofia hates the sport badly and thinks it is dangerous. She doesn't like the fact Gabriel is playing and fears of losing him also. Sofia has Thantophobia so she fears to lose people. This happened after her mother died. Sofia is scared of letting people close. She mostly likes hanging out with boys and can be a bit of a flirter than. It is some shelter so that she won't have to let them come close. Whenever people come close to her so starts to freak out and be mean and pushes them away. She has dated Lennon for a while and she is taking babysteps and let him come closer to her. Sofia doesn't like hanging out with girls often, because she hates the drama around them. But she has two friends, who she lets keep coming closer step by step. She is a troubled girl with trust issues, but does her best to make friends and keep them. People have to win her trust and need to be patient with her, if they want to become her friend or anything more.
I'm looking for: Someone that would like to date her. I'm looking for a boy since she likes them. It will be hard for her to let anyone get close. But one boy has managed until now. But they didn't worked out. She doesn't have a final too. She is available to date and doesn't have any plans.

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="firebrick">Gabriel Rosenberg
tumblr_nijlk5dRCW1rjklepo6_250.gif
Gabriel is a sporty boy and a fourth year. His life is all about Quidditch. He lost his mother when he was very young because of a Quidditch Game. Gabriel is hotheaded so whenever someone says the wrong thing he will become easily mad. He never really understood how to deal with his mothers death and was only mad about that. He had some emotions inside him that he never really give a place. He wanted to follow in his mothers footsteps and his ambition is to become a professional player. He is currently a chaser at the Gryffindor Quidditch Team and enjoys this very much. Gabriel hates studying and doesn't really spend much time at it. He practice a lot for Quidditch or hangs out with his friends. Gabriel has one best friend where he spends a lot of time with and some other friends. Gabriel is very competetive and doesn't like losing. Out of many things he makes a game and wants to win badly. He can become a bit too excited in a Quidditch game that he will start shouting to others. Overall he is a nice kid that likes doing fun things. He feels protective over his siblings.
I'm looking for: Someone that would like to date him from now until end of fifth year. I'm looking for a girl since he likes them. It will be fun if the person likes Quidditch and even more if they play in a team. But not necessary. He already has a final.

Beaubelle Waldgrave
tumblr_inline_nnf98m4NcM1szaa83_250.gif
Beaubelle is an intelligent youngwoman and a fifth year. She is insecure about herself and making contact with others, but since she is dating a boy he gaves her more confidence. She dares more and make conversation with others. She see's books still as her best friends and loves reading very much. She is very different than her younger brother Liam, but supports her brother in every way. Beaubelle mostly observes first before going and make contact with someone, because that way she feels more comfertable. She has some friends where she spends time with, but mostly is on her own in the library. She is currently dating someone, but will be single soon. Beaubelle is influenceable and doesn't really dare going against people. She hates bullies and is kind of afraid of them.
I'm looking for: Someone that would like to date her. She has some plans for the future and is just out of an relationship. She wasn't the one that ended it and she is a bit of sad. I'm looking for a boy that wants to date her. She is free until the second semester of her last year.

Charlotte Harper
latest
Charlotte is a very spoiled brat and a third year. Her favorite colour is pink and mostly that is what she wears. She spends a lot of time at her looks and wants to be the best in everything. She has one friend and the first she has ever made, where she spends a lot of time with. She likes to compete with someone for being the best in classes. Charlotte can be really clever in getting what she wants. She can be manipulative. She is daddy's little girl but after founding out he had lied about an other daughter her world crushed down. Charlotte loves her brother Matthew very much, but has nothing with her half sister Odette. She hates her and for the fact that their family is not a happy one anymore. Charlotte studies very hard to gain the best results. She still want to make her dad proud even what he did to her. Charlotte is sycophant towards professors and the most adults. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants or things don't go her way she is ruthless and will show that too others. Charlotte has a talent of reading people. She makes use of people that are innocent or influenceable and gives them confidence. She likes to be surrounded with people. Secretly she calls those people minions. Charlotte doesn't have many friends, because she thinks they make you weak.
I'm looking for: Someone that would like to date her between next year (fourth) until the beginning of fifth or something. Charlotte likes boys. She already has a final.

* I have some more people that can date. So just skype or PM me if you have interest or an idea.

Hey Jamie! :)
I have a couple to offer.

For Gabriel, I have Sara. They’re both on their respective house Quidditch teams and I think it would be fun to rp them both when practicing Quidditch and in the castle. If you'd like I can offer her as a love interest for him, as well? I know we talked about them being friends already a while ago.

As for Charlotte, I have a first year hufflepuff, her name is Kaimana Jones. She is new to the wizarding world and although she isn’t normally influencebale I think some confidence would be needed for her. Because she isn’t used to the ways of the magical folk and is still adjusting in the castle it would mean a little influence can eventually take place. Kaimana isn’t the shy/quiet type, however, though I don’t think that will necessarily be a problem if she interacts with Charlotte. She is probably going to appreciate all the help she can get that is offered to her, anyhow, at least at first :)

Let me know what you think!

Hey Clara!
Thanks for your reaction. I would love for Gabriel and Sara to date. We could get them to know eachother better and the fact they both play quidditch and as chaser is lovely! And for Charlotte I would love to see how they work out. She would like her pink her though, since pink is her favorite colour xD

Ooh yes! I think they’ll be cute xD

So how about I start Sara x Gabriel, and you start Charlotte x Kaimana? Do you have ideas for what they could be doing?

Amy Rosemary said:
Ooh yes! I think they’ll be cute xD

So how about I start Sara x Gabriel, and you start Charlotte x Kaimana? Do you have ideas for what they could be doing?
Sounds good! For Sara and Gabriel perhaps while training for Quidditch or something or somewhere outside he is a lot there. I try to start something before I go on holiday but can't make promises :p

Ooh yes that would be good lol. I can start that ASAP.

I mean, I’m going on holiday on Friday so I’ll be a little slow for about 10 days anyway so take your time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back