Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry felt as if her life was crumbling slowly. There was just so much that she needed to do, and she did not have enough time to do it. The girl wiped away some tears that slipped from her eyes. She needed a friend that understood how stressed she was at the moment. Rama was dealing with so much, and she could not keep it in any longer. It was making her hair shed, and it was also making her skip classes so she wouldn't have to run into her father somehow. The two had a difficult relationship. They didn't treat each other properly, but they still loved each other. It was a screwed up way to show that they loved each other.

Evelyn was all done with her homework and walked back to the common room, or at least she was on her way. She wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend and tell him about her day. Evelyn still hoped she could support him in his classes and hoped Lucas was trying to do his very best. When she walked at the Seventh Floor she noticed a person she hadn't seen in a long time. It wasn't like they never really spoke again, but Evelyn was busy with others and she never really reached out anymore. The blonde walked over to Rama and noticed while looking at her face she seemed sad. The blonde looked worried and than put her hand on her shoulder carefully. '' Hey Rama? Is everything okay?'' Evelyn asked the girl friendly and hoped that nothing really bad was going on. Or she just thought to see it wrong, but Evelyn was good at reading peoples faces. If she could do anything she would want to help, she saw Rama still as a friend.

Rama felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned to see Evelyn. Almost immediately she went to hug the girl, and Rama was not one for physical affection, but she really needed a hug. She needed to feel the warmth of someone else. It made her feel less cold and lonely inside. "I'm going to have a terrible last year here, Evelyn." she cried. Her father was working here, and she did not know how to handle it. She did not even know what she was going to do after graduation.

Evelyn looked over to her friend and wasn't used to Rama doing this. She actually thought the girl was gonna turn her down and would not like this at all. But she actually seemed upsad and it hurt Evelyn. She hated people seeing this way and hoped she could help her or at least give her some comfort. Rama hugged her and Evelyn stroked her head carefully and gentle. Than Evelyn looked at the girl again and took her head between her hands, so she could look at her. '' Oh Rama.. Why are you saying that? What is going on?'' Evelyn looked around and noticed a free bench. '' Come let's sit for a moment. You can tell me about it. I want to help you. How can I make your year better? '' Evelyn said friendly to Rama. And hoped to make her smile. But she didn't even knew what was going on that was something she needed to know if she wanted to help her.

Rama only found herself sobbing harder as Evelyn spoke to her. Maybe she wouldn't be in this position if had been a better friend to Evelyn. She wouldn't be coming to her after going AWOL for years on the girl. Rama wiped away some tears with the sleeve of her robe to try and get herself together so that she could talk to Evelyn about what she was going through. She left Evelyn lead her to a free bench and Rama sat down next to the prefect. "My father and I don't get along, so school is normally a sanctuary for me. But, he is not Potions professor, Evelyn! What am I going to DO?!" she exclaimed angrily. Her father had invaded her space by coming here. She should see it as him trying to be around his daughter more, but Rama did not see it that way.

Evelyn was a bit suprised by this behavior of Rama. She never had seen her like this. She asked herself if the girl wasn't even capable of crying or beeing sad. But ofcourse everyone was. The blonde went sitting with Rama next to her and listened to the girl. It was a story that Evelyn couldn't really follow. But she understood that she and her father didn't really had a good relationship or anything. '' I'm sorry to hear that Rama! But what do you mean? Is he potions professor here?'' Evelyn started to ask. So she could understand the story well. Evelyn than thought for a moment. '' We haven't spoken in a while. But I'm glad you runned into me. Is there anything I can help you with?'' The blonde asked. For Rama it would be the last year, so she would be gone from Hogwarts and perhaps from her father as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back