Alicia and Ryan

Ryan lauged at Alicia's joke, " Yeah we deffinatly have to go swimming sometime" he said with a smile. Then he heard a yell and looked around, he saw it was Kiera and gave he a wink. "Anyways" He said taking her hand "lets continue that walk" he said with a smile "My girlfriend".

((lol that sucks, man my first day sucked ))

Alicia clutched her heart and giggled. "Holy, cow! She almost gave me a heart attack! But I guess I do deserve it. And I think we should be heading back to the castle. It's getting kind of late." She smiled sadly and started her way back to the castle. She was glad they had a good distance to walk so she could spend a few more moments talking with him.

(( Aw, why's that? ))

They reached the entrance hall and Alicia turned to Ryan. "Well, today was.. interesting, to say that least." She smiled, giving him a hug. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" she inquired.

"Yeah sure" he said with a smile, hugging her back. "And just so you know i had a great time with you today" he added

"Same." They both stood for a moment as an awkward silence fell over them. "Well... see you." Turning on her heals, she began to walk down the hall. Half way down she paused, turned, rushed to Ryan and gave him a kiss goodnight. "Couldn't help myself," she mused, blushing a bit.

Ryan smiled "Its ok" he said " And heres one for you" he gave her a kiss and a hug then said "well i'll see you tommorow" and then wisperd in her ear " Night Alicia, my girlfriend" then waited for her to walk away befor he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back