Alicia and Ryan

A

Anonymous

Holding Ryan's hand, Alicia headed toward the edge of the lake. The outing at Madam Puddifoot's had been quite... eventful, to say the least. She was hoping her and Ryan would be able to continue their "getting to know each other" a bit more. Looking out over the lake, she sighed. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?"

" Yeah it is, its beautiful just like you" he said smileing at her still holding her hand.
Ryan was wondering is she would make a move this time, but if not soon he was goin to have to do it himself, she was really a great girl, he was soo glad he had met her

Alicia couldn't keep herself from blushing. She wasn't good at taking compliments, especially from cute boy. "You aren't half bad yourself, there." Alicia leaned in toward Ryan, and as he came just inches from her, she poked him in the nose. "You think it's going to be that easy?" she teased. Turning from Ryan, she skipped a bit off the other direction, glancing over her shoulder with a smile.

Ryan could see her blush, And though she was goin to kiss him, but then she was gone. He chased after her and caught up to her smiling and grabbed her by the hands and brought her over to a tree. "Let's sit down for a bit" he said, hoping that she would want to sit with him, then maybe they could continue then " Getting to know eacher other" from Madam P's

Putting up as much of a fight as she could, Alicia knew it wouldn't be long before he caught her. When he did finally catch her hand, she gave out sigh. "Well, it would seem because you caught me that I must do your bidding. So sitting by the tree it is." Taking a seat, she collected her hair in her hands and played with it. "So, I've been thinking about you're name, and I was wondering if you were perhaps related to that Weasley boy who ones that one joke shop?"

"Well i think were like distant distant cousins our somthing" He replied
"And remember that conversation we had at Madam P's?" he asked with a smile " You said you wanted somthing, Well here you go" He leaned over and kissed her again, he felt all tingly again and he liked it. He kissed her for what seemed like forever and wouldent break it, he wasent goin to be inturepted again.

(( Sorry i've got to go but i'm going to continue this next time i'm online and i hope you will to :) talk to you tommorw ))

"I can see the family resemblance a bit. In the hair and the eyes. The height as well. And I believe I can recall the conversation." Quite suddenly, Ryan was kissing her again and Alicia's fingers went from running through her hair to running through his.
But Alicia was having an internal conflict:

'Oh gosh, this is so amazing. He's so cute. And nice. And witty. And.. everything. Wow. His hair is so soft... I wonder what shampoo he uses..? Wait. What am I thinking? Shampoo?

No. No, no, no. You hardly know him! You're both so young! He--

Oh. Oh my. He smells really good..

Stop it! Stop it right this moment and pull away! Pull away, pull away!'

Quickly, Alicia pulled away from Ryan and turned red. Was she going completely mental? "Ryan, I'm sorry... I just... We hardly know each other. And we're going so quickly and we're so young.. I've just never felt like this before. It feels so nice. I'm just... taking advantage of it. Of you. Maybe we should take it a bit slower? Get to know each other a bit more? I mean, I don't even know you're birthday and..." she bit her lip. "I just like you so much..." she whispered more to herself then to him. "I'm sorry, I'm being a drama queen." She placed her head in her hands.

(( All right. Talk with you later. ))

Ryan was upset at himself for making her feel this way " I'm sorry Alicia, and we can deffinatly take it slower, i really really like you and i don't want to make this akward, And just so you know my birthday is March 18" he said with a smile
He couldent belive what a jerk he had been, and hoped she wasent mad at him and dident hate him

(( I just had to reply to that, but i've got to leave any minute now))

"Oh, Ryan, don't be sorry. It's all my fault, really. I wasn't being myself. You see.." She paused and looked out over the lake for several moments. "Before we can go on, I have to tell you something." Turning toward him, she put on her most serious face. "I don't normally tell this to people, because I don't normally have a reason to. But I think you should hear this." Sighing, she took his hand in hers and studied it. "As I said, I've lived with my mom and dad my whole life. What I happened to neglect to mention was that I have a sister." She kept her gaze on his hand, refusing to look into his eyes, her voice becoming hard. "Her name was Gina. Growing up, I was always jealous of her. She was pretty, popular, always good with people. She never had a shy moment in her life. I wanted to be Gina so badly, but I knew I never could. At home I had been marked as the quiet smart sister. There was nothing I could do to change that. But here, I thought that I could start over. Be more like Gina, and less like me. And when I meet you, I did what I thought Gina would do: let her emotions lead the way. But that was Gina's one major fault. It always got the guys, but.." Alicia looked up into Ryan's eyes, tears brimming in her own. "But they also got her pregnant. She was only sixteen. She claimed her current boyfriend loved her, and that he was going to propose and they were going to get married. My parents tried to tell her she was to young, that she should have been smarter. "Like your sister," they said. Gina was so furious that she packed up all of her things and ran away from home. The last thing she said to me before she left was, "I hate you. I hope you're happy with your books, because they're the only thing in life that will ever have." I was only seven. That was the day I grew up." A tear ran down her cheek, and she brushed it off savagely.

Ryan gave her a hug to comfort her, "I'm sorry Alicia, it's ok" he said with a week smile. " I dident mean to make you upset". "If you want i can leave you alone for a while"
((Sorry i've got to leave for 2 days talk to you friday))

"You didn't make me upset, Ryan. It's not your fault. My girly feelings must be kicking in," she gave a sad attempted at a laugh. Nuzzling her head into his shirt, Alicia closed her eyes tight. Taking a deep breath, she got another whiff of Ryan's cologne and sighed. She was so glad she had gotten that off of her chest. She had been carrying it around with her for way to long. She knew how lucky she was to have a guy like Ryan willing to listen... and let her be pathetic. After a while she shifted her head so it was leaning on his shoulder and looked at him. "Let's change the subject, shall me?" She gave a small smile and sniffed.

(( That's fine. Have fun on what I'm assuming is a trip! ))

Ryan was glad that she seemed to be feeling better. He was glad also that she was still close to him and he could hold her. " Yeah sure, what do you want to talk about?" he said giving her a little squeze looking down at her head on his shoulder.

((Thanks, i'm not home yet but i'm comming home early, i'll be home by tonight :) ))

"Well, not that I've gotten my biography out of the way," she joked, "how about you do some of the talking? I love listening to other people's lives. As weird as it sounds, I think of people like a book you can ask questions to."

Ryan looked down at her, " Well, what do you want to know?" he asked with a bit a smile. He was feeling alot better know that he knew she was goin to be ok

"Um... what house did you want to get into? Did you have any ideas?"

Ryan looked into her eyes for a second then turned away, he knew if he looked into those beautiful eyes that something like what happend before would happen again. "Well i dident really care, i was hoping for Gryffindor a little and dident reeally want to be in Slytherin but i dident really care to much" he said looking away

Alicia ruffled her brow a bit as to why Ryan wasn't looking at her. 'Was it something I said?' she wondered. "Well, I can see why you're in Hufflepuff," she said, trying not to worry about Ryan's wandering eyes. "You're very caring to your fellow man as far as I can see." Pausing to think of a new question, Alicia smiled. "What were you like as a child? I've heard so many great stories , and I'm curious to see if you were one of those sticky fingered little boys," she laughed.

(( Sorry, I have horseback riding lessons. Be back in a bit. ))

Ryan could see that Alicia looked confused and wanted to clear things up. " Alicia i know your wondering why i'm not looking at you, its because if i look into your eyes im not goin to be able to help but be all over you and i dont want to mess stuff up again, i'm sorry" he said looking at her a little shyly

Alicia's heart caught in her throat. His respect for her was almost hard to believe. But because it was Ryan, she could believe it. "Ryan, as cliche as it sounds, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Taking his hand in her own, she cuddled closer to him and gave the tip of his thumb a kiss. "Maybe I should buy you some sunglasses or something," she joked.

(( Sorry it took me so long to get back on. I kind of busted my knee when I was riding. ))

Ryan laughed a little and said playfully " well that just might work" still holding her tightly. "So what do you want to do now?" he ask quitely

((OMG, Are you ok???))

Alicia pulled at a loose thread on her jeans, looking out at the lake. "You know what?" She asked, laughing a bit, "I don't know."

(( Yeah, I'm fine. Barrels just look a lot softer then they are. Haha. ))

Ryan looked back at her, "Well i'm up for whatever you want" he said with a smile
"If you want we can just sit here for a while and talk somemore?"

((ok thats good :) ))

"That sounds nice." After a pause, Alicia perked up. "How about we play something like twenty questions? I love that game. It's such a great way to get to know someone."

Ryan gave a little smile, "sure if you want to" he said giving her a little squeeze. Ryan asked" do you wanna go first?"

"Sure. And by the way, that counts as one of your twenty," she joked. "Uh, let's see... favorite book?" Of course she would be the one to ask about books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back