Alicia and Ryan

"I'd like to say no, but then I'd be lying." Alicia bit her lip, thinking hard. "Well, to tell you the truth, I have several moments I'm not to proud of. But one that sticks out in my mind was one day in October I was sitting in a tree at the park over the lake writing. A bee flew in front of my face and I swatted at it, missed, and fell out of the tree, landing in the lake. And I swear the bee was mocking me, because when I came out it flew down and stung my right on the nose anyway."

"Awww" he said with a frown" did you get hurt?" he asked worried

"Physically, other then the bee sting, no. But emotionally, just a bit. Actually, I think I have a scar on my nose from the sting..." Alicia crossed her eyes and attempted to look at the tip of her nose.

Ryan laughed a little at Alicia crossing her eyes. "Here i'll find it for you" he said moving closer to her, "There it is" he said touching her nose "Want me to kiss it better?" he said teasing

"Uh-huh," Alicia said sticking out her bottom lip like an injured child would.

"Ok then" he said laughing " Let me see it first" he said as she looked up at him. As she did he leaned over and gave her a little kiss on the nose. Then looked down at her lips and remembered what had happend a few moments ago and almost jumped on her. but he help it togeather and sat back down and cuddled her in his arms

"Much better," she smiled, snuggling up to him. She was glad that Ryan respected her and her wishes not to be on each other 24/7. (Though she did enjoy the time they did "spend" together.) "So, my turn to ask. Uh.. if you could have any super power, what would it be?"

Ryan gave a laugh " X-Ray vision, of course" he said " Or maybe to be able to fly, as i dont need superhuman strengh, i already have that" he said with a laugh flexing his arms

((Hey sorry i got to go, i might be back on later but i dont no anyways talk to you later))

"Hmm, I've never really thought about X-Ray vision. But I can see where it would come in handy. And already have super human strength, you say? Right," Alicia giggled and feeling his flexed arm. Her eyes widened, 'Holy cow! He's not kidding!' "Wow! Ryan, do you work out? I mean, like, every second of ever day? I couldn't get that in shape if I tried!" She ogled for a few more seconds before raising an eyebrow. "Now I know this is a bit personal, but... do you happen to have a six pack?"

Ryan gave a laugh "well i work out about 3 times a week plus hockey, and a six pack eh? ,hum lets see then shall we" he said with a grin, he took off his shirt and stood up " What do you think?" he said with a smile

Alicia attempted to keep her jaw off the ground. She didn't know a stomach could take a shape other then flat or round. Who knew they also came in amazingly fit? "What do I think? Well... uh.. I could definitely wash my cloths on them, so wash board abs wouldn't be an understatement." She felt like such a child, being in awe of someone like this. Timidly, she reached out and poked his stomach. "Merlin's beard, Ryan! If you got hit by a truck it would ricochet right off you!" She laughed at the thought of Ryan walking across the street, a truck running into him, then flying the other direction as he shrugged and continued to walk like nothing had happened. "It's amazing, the human body. How it can become, in a sense, so.. indestructible." She ran her finger down his six pack, forgetting she was touching a real person and not some sort of scientific model, studying the grooves and shape. Her nerd nature had kicked in. That is, until her finger reached the waist of his pants. She retracted her finger and blushed deeply. She turned from him and stared at the lake intently, hiding her face in her hair. "I'm s-sorry," she whispered. "I think my most embarrassing moment may just have changed, though."

Ryan found this quite amusing having Alicia so amazed by his abs. " Like them then do you?" he said as she was touching them. she ran her fingers down his stomach and touched his waist. Ryan looked back at her, "Alicia its ok, its not like you did anything wrong" he said with a smile. "So don't worry about it ok" he said walking over to her and giving her a hug. "Then he realized he still dident have a shirt on.

"I'm just amazing at invaiding people's personal space," she joked, hugging him back. "But be careful to not hug me to tight, or you might squeeze me to death." She pulled him so he was sitting down and faced away from him so they were both looking at the lake, her still in his embrace. She smirked a bit, knowing that her silk tank top probably felt good on Ryan's bare chest.

Ryan sat down still holding Alicia, he was glad just to be near her. Wow he thought, her top is really silky. They sat togeather looking out at the lake. "It looks really pretty" he said "So..?" he said questionly "What do you want to do now" he asked running his hands through her hair.

"Yeah, it does," she sighed, taking it all in. She loved the feeling of his fingers running through her hair. "And I don't know. How many times have you asked me that so far?" she asked jokingly. "Why don't you decide."

Ryan looked sorry. "Oh sorry" he said "Hum, i dont know" do you want to go for a walk? we have been sitting here for a while" he said with a smile.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. And a walk sounds great." She stood and extended her hand out to him, which he took. They began to walk before Alicia burst into a fit of laughter. She looked down at Ryan's bare chest. "I do believe we forgot something."

Ryan laughed, "Aha whatever, you can show me off" he said with a smile flexing his arms and chest. " Hows that look" he said with a flirty smile

"It looks wonderful, but it's not fair that you can go around shirtless and I can't," she joked, grabbing his shirt she thew it playfully on his head. "And I thought it was trophy wife, not trophy boyfriend," she teased. Biting her lip she paused and turned a light shade of red. "I can call you that, right?" she questioned shyly. "My... boyfriend?"

Ryan was glad she had said it "Yes!, of couse you can, and i get to call you my girlfriend" he said with a smile, putting on his shirt. "And if you want you can go topless" he said with a grin joking

She was pleased that he seemed to excited to be calling her his girlfriend. She made a mental note to send a letter home to her friends.

Alicia gasped, turning red. "Ryan, you little pig!" she screeched jokingly, giving him a shove. She knew even if she were to shove him with all her might, it probably wouldn't do anything but make him stumble a bit, so she put a little effort into it. "I would never do that. Unless, of course, I had a swim suit on under. But even then... I'm just a bit... shy." She laughed, "If you hadn't noticed yet."

Ryan gave her a smile " Alicia its ok i was joking" he said "I dont want you to do anything you dont want to" He said as she tryed to push him. he smirked and then as she came close her grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. "So hows the view up there?" he said with a laugh , carrying her around for a while, he finaly put her down.

((Sorry i g2g i got school starting 2morrow, talk to you tommorw hopfully))

Ryan's words warmed her heart. She had always been worried about her ability to withstand pressure from other people who wanted her to do things she didn't want to do. Because she had been so antisocial in school, she had never had to worry about it much. At least now she knew she wouldn't have to worry about it with Ryan. "Well, maybe if you're a good little boy we can go swimming sometime. Then you can get a sneak peak. Not that I'm saying there's much to peak at," she joked.

She liked Ryan carrying her around. Alicia wiggled playfully in his arms. "Oh, it's lovely up here. I don't think I'll ever bother climbing a mountain for a great view again. I'll just have you hoist me up."

(( Aww, lucky! School started about two weeks ago for me! I hope you have a good time, though. Talk to you tomorrow, hopefully. ))

Kiera was walking by the lake when she saw her two friends doing some major flirting. This should get Alicia back... she thought with an evil smile. "OW OWWW" Kiera yelled to the couple. She blew a kiss to Alicia. She laughed as she continued walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back