Alicia and Ryan

Ryan laughed a little, "humm.. muggle books? or wizarding books?" he said with a playful smile

"Oh, touche," Alicia winked. "Uh... I haven't read many wizarding books, so let's say muggle. And please don't answer Green Eggs and Ham. I don't want to have to get up and leave you. Besides," she added as a side note, "you're to cute to leave here all alone."

"Well then.." he said in mock thought " Humm.. id have to say.. The Giver, i've always loved that book" he said with a wink back. " But a little sad that she would think he was goin to try and be stupid..

Alicia clapped her hands brightening up. "Oh! I love The Giver! Actually, it was one of the first chapter books I ever read. It's such an amazing book. Sadly, I don't think it gets enough credit. But the whole plot and the over all moral is so.. deep." Alicia bit her lip, keeping herself from rambling on. She could probably talk about The Giver, or any book, for that matter, for hours. "I forgot how much I loved it. It's a very good favorite, a good sign of intellect," she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair affectionately. "Your turn. Ask away."

Ryan felt her fingers running through his hair, and felt that warm feeling comming back,but he was glad she seemed to be opening up again, he dident want to push it at all. " Thanks" he said putting his hand on her cheek " hum.. have you ever played hockey?" (on ice) he asked

"No, but I've always wanted to try. In Maine we have a little park by our house with a tiny pond in the middle. It always freezes over and people go skating or play hockey. I've always wanted to join them, but I've just never been brave enough to put on a pair of skates and try it myself."

Ryan's hair was so smooth and soft it was addicting. Alicia smiled as an old memory came back into play. She was six and watching The Sound of Music. Liesl and Rolfe were singing "You are sixteen going on seventeen" in the gazebo and Alicia stared as the girl began to run her fingers through the boys hair. She had been so jealous of Liesl. And now Alicia had her own Rolfe. Well, minus the nazi part. Laughing to herself, she began to hum the tune.

Ryan smiled hearing her huming something , he couldent figure out what it was ..., " you should try and play, its great!...Well i'm trying to organize a game when the lake freezes over in the winter maybe i can give you a few lessons and we could play togeather?" he said still glad the she was running her fingers through his hair.. he had a huge urge to kiss her but he had to resist, he couldent do anything stupid or anything to upset her

"That would be great. But it might take a few lessons to even get me moving. I can assure you that I'll be on my butt most of the time," she laughed. Wiggling her way a bit closer to him, she got a whiff of his shampoo. First colonge and now this? Did he have to smell so fantastic and drive her nuts? 'What's that one quote?' she thought, trying to distract herself. 'Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the brain empties? Yeah, I see where they get that. Well.. maybe just one more kiss wouldn't hurt...'

He could see she was getting closer and she looked soo good, but he wasent sure he should try and kiss her, he was hoping that if she wanted to she would make a move.. then he looked deep into her eyes for the first time since had told him the story about her sister.. he got lost in her eyes, in her beauty, and in the moment.. he now knew for sure... he was in love

Alicia leaned in close so that their faces were almost touching. She placed her hand on his chest right over his heart, curious to see if it was beating just a quickly as hers. "Hi," she whispered almost inaudibly, looking from his eyes to his lips, then back again. Time seemed to slow down. Their lips were just inches from touching. She was totally lost in the moment.

(( Sorry I'm taking so long to reply, but my internet is being weird. ))

He saw Alicia lean in and come with in an inch of his face, she had he hand on his chest and it just felt right the mood, setting, and the girl he was with. he was still a little anxious but he figured.. if she really dident want anything to happen she wouldent be this close would she she was just sooo amazing!
He moved as close to her as could adn just stared into those beautiful eyes.. waiting to see what was goin to happen, fighting off the urge to just jump all over her

(its ok i got time :)))

She just couldn't resist any longer. Once again she was consumed by warmth, but this time she let out all of her longing and yearning. It felt so good to be with Ryan, to have him kissing her, wanting her. She never wanted it to end. She sure as HECK wouldn't be the first one to move away.

(( I'll be back in a bit. I have to go get gas for our boat. ))

Then it happend... they were kissing, and its felt better than it had before, he had his hands around her neck and was holding her close. He was so glad that the girl of his dreams was right here with him,kissing him, and hopfully loving him to! Ryan kissed her and kissed her, he dident want it to end and wasent going to pull away. He was lost in to moment, he just couldent belive that this girl was here with him

((Ok thats cool))

Alicia's hands wandered from chest to his neck. After a moment, though, it seemed Alicia's lips got jealous of her hands. Moving her hands to Ryan's hair ('Jeez,' Alicia thought, 'Always with the hair.'), she kissed his neck hoping he wouldn't think it odd. She felt like a wild animal acting on impulse, and frankly it was invigorating. No wonder kids were going out so young these days. Wild animals seemed to have quite a bit more fun.

Ryan felt the kiss break, but only for a second before Alicia was kissing his neck. Wow he though this is amazing, then he thought to himself, wow she must like my hair, good thing i take good care of it, running his hands through her hair then placing them back on her neck. He felt as if he was going to explode, but it was a good thing, he was on cloud nine

Alicia finally broke the kiss, but only to catch her breath. She hadn't realized she was being quite so ferocious, but her panting told her so. Embarrassed by her actions, she blushed, but still sat staring at Ryan, not bothering to smooth out her hair or cloths.

Ryan felt Alicia break off and though it was somthing he did, but then noticed she just seemed to be breathing, as it is a little harder to breath while kissing. Ryan looked back into her eyes and said " Wow!" " That was amazing", he saw her blushing a little " Dont worry i dident mind you being a little rough" he said with a wink

"Let's just call that practice for hockey," she teased, still dazed. After a moment, she began to laugh. "How far did we get into our twenty questions game? One for each of us? Wow, we really suck."

Ryan laughed " Its ok i enjoyed that way more!" he said with a grin. "So what now?" he asked

"How about we keep playing our game? I'm sure we can take a few more time outs once in a while," she teased, tapping his nose. Smoothing out her hair and clothes, Alicia got comfortable. But this time comfortable meant sitting arms length away from Ryan. She at least wanted to get one more question in before she couldn't control herself again. "I believe it's my turn to ask you. Let's see... I know." She smiled mischieveously. "What's you're most embarrassing moment?

"Oh, hum... " Ryan said thinking " Honestly, I was in grade 4 and i was getting ready for a hockey game, and i went out on the ice without skates and my feet got frozen to the ice" Ryan said blushing " I felt so stupid"

"Oh, you poor thing!" Alicia cooed, imagining a child like version of him getting stuck to the ice. "How did you get off?"

"I had to stand there and let them melt this ice around my feet away" he said blushing again. "You probley think i'm an idiot" he said sadly

She thought it was the cutest thing that he was blushing. Normally she was the one who was, but now it seemed the tables were turning. "Oh, of course not." Alicia waved her hand as though she was brushing the thought out of the air. "I think you're rather adorable, just with cold feet." She winked at him and put her hand on the top of his foot.

Ryan gave a little laugh and smiled " Wel thats good" he said. "So then my turn..." "Am i aloud to ask the same question?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back