• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Again.. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Sedgwick

Well-Known Member
Messages
89
OOC First Name
Beth
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Age
7/2029
Okay, so as some of you know (or more likely don't) I am moving house this week. We've told the internet provider, but they might not get it all switched over for another week! D: (We leave 23rd, in 24th - so a week from then quite possibly) However, there is a local library, so I can possibly get half hour access every other day, though again that would be limited to when me and baby can get time. Alternatively, I will just apologise for lack of being here (especially as my biggest plot is on the verge of happening).
Anyway, I should be returned to the site within two weeks, or thereabouts. I apologise for all the disruptions. I am genuinely looking forward to getting back into the site (just as soon as real life settles down again).
:hug:
-Beth
 
Good luck with your move! I only just finished moving yesterday so I know how crazy things get, and I can only imagine doing it all with a baby.
 
So many moves! Take care of yourself, and we must hang out again some time once everything has settled down! :hug: (I won't be here much longer and then it'll be hard D: )
 
Good luck! Hope the move goes smoothly :)
 
Good Luck with the moving! I hope it all goes well!
​
 
Good luck lovely! All the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top