Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily giggled softly as they made their way outside. It had been a nice night, she had enjoyed herself and surprisingly, had a good time. She made her way outside, laughing lightly. William was funny and sweet. It had been a while since she had enjoyed herself. "This has been fun," She told him, smiling and moving to put her hand back on his arm. "Thank you," She added, a little shyly.

If William had known it was this much fun having a date for a school dance, he would have been doing this for years. It had been nice to have someone to dance with and chat with, and frankly, to take his mind off whatever was going on with Abian. He was relieved to discover that his crush on the Hufflepuff hadn't re-emerged, but he couldn't pretend it didn't feel strange to see someone he was kissing go to the dance with someone else. But Lily was here and she was nice, and there was no need to think about Abian. He shook his head when she thanked him, giving a small smile. "Hey, thank you. I've never actually had a date to one of these things before, it's been real fun." He commented, giving Lily a small shrug.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ignore

Lily's smile faded a little when he said he hadn't had a date to these before. She had. She shook the thought, not wanting to think too much about her previous dates. She chose a different route instead, giggling a little. "Oh, pish posh, I find it hard to believe you haven't had a date to one of these before," She smiled at him. "You're cute and funny, people should be falling over to be your date," She laughed lightly, smiling more genuinely this time.

William snorted softly at Lily's comment, shaking his head. "Well if they have been, they've been lining up in the wrong place." He joked, giving her a small smile. "It's cool, that stuff doesn't bother me like it used to. It's just school dances, I mean, doesn't really matter all that much." He shrugged slightly. "I'm glad you had fun though, this has been really cool."

Lily laughed lightly, hesitantly putting her hand in William's elbow. "Tonight was pretty fun," she agreed, feeling a bit shy. "Thank you for coming with me," She smiled up at him, unsure of what was supposed to happen now. She was very tempted to kiss him, but she held back, sure he wouldn't like it.

The hand in his elbow surprised William slightly, but it felt nice, spending time with someone so comfortable around him. A flicker in the back of his mind wondered if Abian would ever hold his arm like that. But it was stupid. He was over Abian, and whatever this thing between them was, he wasn't going to let that change. William was surprised when he glanced down and his eyes met Lily's, realising how close she had gotten. Did she want him to kiss her? It was an expression he recognised, and William only hesitated a moment before leaning down and lightly touching his lips to hers, not so firm that she couldn't pull away if she wanted to. They were on a date, right? This was the point?

Lily was surprised when William kissed her, and for a half a moment her mind flickered to Clifton. But the moment passed, and Lily let her eyes shut, slowly kissing William back. It was nice, and soft, and she felt herself relax. She smiled, breaking the kiss after several moments and laying her head on his shoulder, feeling a little shy and subconsciously trying to hide her face.

William knew he shouldn't be thinking about Abian right now, but as Lily kissed him back, he couldn't help his mind wandering. This was fine, wasn't it? He and Abian weren't dating. He could kiss someone else if he wanted to. Lily, though... William's heart sank slightly as he realised this was a proper date, and he couldn't... risk her thinking it was something it wasn't. He was a little relieved when she broke the kiss, putting an arm around her and hesitantly rubbing her back. "Hey, uh..." William cleared his throat, trying to figure out the best way to phrase his situation. "You're really cool, and tonight has been really fun." He paused, looking for the right words. "I, uh... there's like... not a way to ask this that's not weird, but what, uh... what... do you want this to be?" He asked hesitantly, figuring that was the safest way to approach things.

Lily didn't even realize she had nervously hoped for something, hoped William liked her. But when he spoke, in a tone that she was oddly familiar with, Lily couldn't help but sigh softly, her heart falling into her toes. She didn't answer for a moment, enjoying being close to him for just a second more before straightening again. She gently pulled her hand from his arm, focusing too much on straightening her dress. "It was just tonight," she spoke softly, not looking to him for fear he might see the soft hint of dejection she felt in her eyes. "I don't expect anything more, it's okay," she hesitated, slipping her shoes back on. She carefully composed herself, looking up, and giving him a shy smile. "Tonight was fun." she hesitated a moment. "I was going to try making cinnamon rolls tomorrow if I could find the time. Would you like some?" she asked, giving him the easy way out of the conversation.

William's heart sank slightly as he felt Lily pull away, but he supposed it shouldn't be a surprise. Should be a relief, even. If she wasn't actually interested in him at least he wouldn't have to figure out how to balance this with... whatever he had going on with Abian. "Cool." William nodded, giving her a small smile. It was hard to ignore the voice of old William in the back of his head, jeering at him for once again not being good enough to be someone's real boyfriend but he ignored it, listening as Lily went on. "Oh, totally, if you've got spares." He smiled, trying to just... relax into the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back