After the yule ball

Andrew wouldn't have blinked if Zuka wouldn't but as she blinked he too blinked."Well, its a tie"he said laughing as he too rubbed his eyes."Hey, I just remembered..I have never seen you without your glasses"he said with a grin as he removed Zuka's glasses.

"No..you look more nice with your glasses.They are your persoanlity"he said with another grin as he made her wear them."Do you think I'd look nice if I wore glasses so I could give you company?"he asked her.

Zazuka shook her head. "I think you would look nice but I think I would miss looking into your eyes unimped. They are one of the things that I love about you." She said putting both hands on Andrew's face. Zazuka blushed slightly from what had come out of her mouth. She had rarely been this daring before. "I often say that I see more aided by glass then those that don't need to look through them though." She said with a bright grin.

Andrew laughed at Zuka's reply."Hmm..so you like my eyes? What else do you like about me?"he asked her grinning back"Do you like my hair, I hate them, they are so curly..ugh!"he said touching his hair and than placing his hands on Zuka's.

"Thats true.You couldn't have found me without your glasses."he said with a smile and winked at her."You know, the thing that I love about you are your eyes too, how similar it is between us"he said.

Zazuka laughed. "I like your wild hair. I like playing with it. I like the way you kiss and how the sweetest candy in the world can't compare even though I would give anything for candy." She said the blush stronger now. "It's true. I can't see a thing without my glasses. My eyes? Really they are so dark." She said but it was not exsactly true. They where black with a star pattern in them that changed on thier own accord but Zazuka had no knowlige of this.

Andrew blushed when Zuka said that she liked the way he kissed."Yeah, your eyes.They aren't dark, they are black and according to me they are the material type that attract me towards you.They have a warmth and friendliness."he said with another grin.He didn't ever grin before but he didn't remember when he had suddenly learned how to grin.

Zazuka before she could stop herself kissed his cheek. "Your sweet. I love sweets." She said almost childishly and blushed. Though it was quite cold out because of the winter chill she felt so warm inside. "I also like the mystery in your eyes. It like something for me to solve but know I may never." She said now dreamy again.

"I like sweets too"he said as he kissed her hands because he couldn't reach her lips as he was sleeping on her lap."Hmm..my eyes with mysteries?? Well, if you find out someday let me know"he said and than giggled at his own joke.Andrew put his hand on his chest and his eyes fell on the time.It was one in the morning, he didn't want to go back so he didn't mention the time.

(i think this is my last post .i am goin to sleep.i'll try and come on just to reply here.bye, i'll miss u)

Zazuka laughed into her hand. She knew well what time it was but she didn't want to leave eather. She would have been bombarted with questions when she got back to her domatory. There where some disadvatages to sharing a dorm and some advantages too. Zazuka started to play with Andrew's hair again. "I said I may never find out. I can't know everything in the world you know." She said as a joke.

((Alright see you in about two monthes. I'll miss you too.))

"I doubt that, the way you know Divination stuff you may know somthing thats gonna happen wid me before I know it myself" he said with a grin. Andrew heard someone move behind the trees but maybe the person didn't notice them as they weren't talkin too loudly."Zuka, I hate to say this but I think we should go...you know maybe some Professor who is patrollin might catch us"he said with pain in his eyes.He didn't want to go yet.

Zazuka looked down. It broke her heart to think that this night would end. "Your right we have to be getting back." She said with a small sigh. Zazuka looked back twards the castle which was darker now that the Ball was ending. "Walk me back?" She asked then bit her lip.

Andrew stood up and looked into Zuka's sighing eyes."Of course, I'll walk you back"he said with a smile.He placed his handover Zuka's shoulder and started walking back towards the castle which was appearing unwelcoming to Andrew at the moment cuz he wanted to spend more time with Zuka.

Zazuka smiled and walked back with him. She smiled brightly when he placed his hand on her shoulder. She walked very close to him, the stars in her eyes bright as she looked up at Andrew. "I sort of wish this night could go on forever." She said in a whisper.

Andrew agreed with a nod. "I know how it feels"he said with a chuckle. "But luckily, this isn't the end. Next term we have almost three classes together."he reminded Zuka "And I have decided i abandon my usual seat and sit beside you if we are sharing a class"he said with a mischevious grin.

Zazuka nodded and laughed. "You would do that for me? She asked jokenly. All too soon for Zazuka at least they where back in the Entrence hall which was empty because the ball was over. Zazuka looked down. She was gathering up what curage she had then leaned up and placed a gentle kiss against Andrew's lips.

Andrew kissed back and than looked into zuka's black beetle(sp?) eyes."Goodnight...Sweet dreams"he wisphered holding her close to him and than he let her go.Andrew so didn't want to leave but unluckily he had to. Maybe if he had someday found the room of requirements than they could spend some more time together.

Zazuka smiled brightly. "You too, sleep well." She said then took the stares at a run. She knew that if she slowed down or that if she looked back she toss herself right back into Andrew's arms. She didn't stop until she got back to the Ravenclaw commonroom.

Andrew walked to the Slytherin common room but didnt go to his dorm as it would be lock at this hour of the night and after about an hour of thoughts that kept coming and going on how he was going to work it out wih kirsty and than he and Zuka could hang out together he happily fell asleep by the fire.

~~~~END~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back