After the yule ball

Zazuka was a little afraid of what would happen. She had never felt this way before. Not even with Brian who she was sure she felt for. She thought for a moment that this would be the right time to make an escape but she could not leave Andrew's side. "Alright." She ended up saying. "The moon looks beautifl on the frozen lake." She said with a dreamy sigh.

"It sure looks nice.The moon and stars support this? Don't you think so?"he flirted with her.Though this wasn't the time, they could be caught but he seemed to have forgotten everything now that he knew that Zuka too liked him.

Zazuka looked up, the moon reflecting off her glasses as then wallked. "I do. What do you think it is about the full moon that make one feel so small at times?" She asked as the thought came into her head. Her hand searched for Andrew's but when she cought it her cheeks went pink under the pail moon light.

((Small as in a speck in the grand sceam of things or something like that.

Thanks since she likes the rain such I thought it apropriet.))

"I thinks its the light from the full moon and the atmosphere it creates that I like"he said with a smile."What about you?"he asked her as she sat on the wet grass and looked at the water which reflected the moonlight.

Zazuka smiled back at Andrew. She hadn't lost him and if she had he was playing it off. She liked that. "I like the fact that I am here with you." She said trying her hand a flirting. Zazuka looked down then back up at Andrew with a shy grin.

Andrew put his hand one on Zuka's other shoulder and held her tight close to him."Zuka, I've never spent so beautiful moments as this with anyone before and I'm glad we're together"he said with a smile."Yeah, I wanted to tell you this, your butterfly necklace suits with this dress of yours"he commented with another smile.

Zazuka blushed slightly. This was like something out of her daydreams but felt a million times better. "Thank you. As you may have noticed already I like butterflys a lot. To me they mean freedom." She said with a sigh. "I'm happy we are together too." She said. She wraped her arms around Andrew's waist and burryed her head in his shoulder. Zazuka felt like her world could begun and end right here and she wouldn't mind one bit.

"You know ZUka, to me you are a butterfly yourself. So, yourself not pretending to be someone you are not and enjoying your life to its fullest."he said and stroked her beautiful hair as she put her head under his shoulder.

"I had never imagined that life could take such turns.I for once had never thought about you anything other than my classmate who was so much into books."he said with a goofy grin.

Zazuka laughed softly. "You know it wasn't until maybe when we ment again in the north tower that I thought of you again. Before then I had met you only once then forgotten just as quick as I met you. Maybe fate was thowing us together again." She said looking up at him from his shoulder. She smiled so brightly that her eyes closed but it didn't look bad surpisingly enough.

"Oh That day with Hades"he said remembering his last adventure with aurora where he had scared her as a prefect."I don't like Hade's attitude very much, you know she's the bossy sort.I had tried to be friendly but well I can't beg her always"he said trying to remove the thoughts of Aurora from his mind and tried to enjoy his time with Zuka.

"Zuka you know as soon as I have talked with kirsty..you know..we could hang out together"he said with a grin.

Zazuka smiled and looked down shyly. "I would like that. I would like that very much. I don't know young miss Hades well. I rarely talk to her. Um do you like to walk in the rain?" She asked suddenly. Zazuka's favoret days where rainy days as most of her friends knew she wondered if Andrew would be willing to walk with her one day when the rain was light but still able to soke her though.

"Yeah, I'd love to walk in the rain.That is what I did at the orphange, I had no friends than.I spent my time having long walks in the rain..alone but this time it won't be the same."he said blushing slightly.

Zazuka smile widened. "Same was for me thought I have to add that the rain was coming down from the willows because the canopy of the forest was so thick that the rain didn't come down until about ten minutes after it started. so will you really walk with me one rainy day?" She asked exsigtment in her voice. Her cheeks turned a slight red when she thought that she might be sharing one of her favoret things with Andrew.

"I promise to share the first rain of the season with you in a long walk along the lake or the forest, whichever you prefer.Or maybe if we have a Brighstone trip than somewhere there"he said with a grin and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Have you got a fondness for animals? I am not sure if I have but I think I like cats, owls and snakes. Kasey's going to help me purchase an owl and a snake.Do you have any pets?"he asked her curious to know about her normal life stuff.He wanted Zuka, the whole of her and for that he was going to take care of the minorest(sp?0 details.
(the rain will be the one once i come back)

Zazuka blushed a little deeper when he kissed her cheek. "Brightstone under the rain is nice but the lake is too. I love animals even snakes. Some girls are freaked out by the creatures but I like them. I have a cat called Jinx. Clever thing really, he knows how to get me to do anything he wants. I used to take care of injured animals back in Willow's Rain then let them go when they didn't need me anymore. What kind of snake are you going to get?" She asked. She was curiose to see if he would get a large one like she knew some Slytherins did or get something small like a garden snake.

"Jinx is a cute name.I must meet him some day.Does jinx like rain? I have heard that cats don't like water but I might be totally wrong when it came to animals."he said with a slight laugh at himself how he once had thought that a cat and a dog could be friends.

"I think I will buy a emerald tree boa but I am not sure what it is or how it looks like.Kasey said it was something cool for Slytherins so I think I will buy that.I am going to the pet shop to see what I'd like."he said thinking of seeing Zuka at the break."Do you think we could meet at Obsidian Harbour during the break? I am not sure if I will get time but I'll write to you if Mr.Olivanders allow it."he said with another smile.

Zazuka thougth about the boa. "Jinx rarely likes anything at first. I'm afride I have spoiled him rotten. A boa would do a good job of protecting Lecramosa and Arcametes but then again it's usually the others that need protection against them Lecramosa is getting so snappy lately. Oh I didn't tell you I got permision from Professor Rambolt to grow Venimose Tandula." She said all too fast. She put her hands over her lips blushing then took a deep breath and started again more slowly. "I'm sure the Mr. Ollivander would allowe you to see me though he has a rule again seeing people in the shop front... Maybe he would let into the back." She said thoughtfuly.

Andrew loved the way Zuka spoke it all but sometimes he didn't get what she said. However, he liked asking it to her so she could repeat it again and he could watch her express herself. "Whats a Lecramosa and Arcametes ?? And what is a Tandula?"he asked with another goofy smile.

"It would be fun to meet at Olivander's and than go somewhere when you've got time.Till than I'd sit watching you help your customers.I had admired the way you sold me my wand but well that time I wasn't into you."he said with another blush as he now decided to put his head in her lap and faced the full moon sky and Zuka's face, so close to his.

Zauzka laughed. "Acrameties and Lecramosa are thier names. they are both Venimose Tandula a species of plant that is used to make most kinds of anti-venom when the thing that the venom came from can't be found. They're kinda like Mandrakes in the fact that they are kinda live but they sometimes they bite." She said with a sigh. Again she had started out normaly but then she had started to talk way to fast. Zazuka thought she was sounding like a nerd again but Andrew had asked.

Zazuka played with his curly hair as she thought. "You really watch me attend the new first years for about half an houre until I get my brake?" She said incradulesly but she knew she would like that. "We could go to the ice cream shop. They have all sorts of flavors and ways to serve it." She said her eyes growing dreamyer. She loved sweets and ice cream that much.

"Oh! That sounds like something fun"he said with a grin."Is Herbeology your favourite?"he asked looking up at her as she played with her curly hair."Yeah, I'd watch you for an hour without blinking.Wanna try it?"he asked with a mischevious grin."But the icecream would be my treat"he added."So, what say wanna try the not blinking game?"he asked.

((She's playing with his hair. :p))

Zazuka laughed into her free hand. "Alright but I warn you I flich easyly so you may have the advantige." She said with the brightest smile on her face again. She blinked a few times to get it out of her system then looked down into his eyes.

(ooo..its so confusing ^_^ :p )

Andrew lay on the floor properly with his head on Zuka's lap and blinked a few times at her and started began staring into her dreamy eyes.He was sure he wasn't going to lose this one.Nothing was going to make him now remove his stare from his beautiful Zuka now that she had given her the chance to stare at her as long as he liked, and especially at her beautiful black eyes.

Zazuka stared and started to hum 'Ever Dream' under her breath. She barely got the second bar out when she blinked and put her hands over her eyes. "Gha! Can't last longer than a few minutes." She said laughing and rubbing her eyes to get the moister back in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back